Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" (40919 Views)

Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) / Picture Of Korede Bello ' S Look Alike Die Hard Fan that hit the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by toseen7: 11:49am On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:
Na only dat jacket and a couple of others him get?
lol, person can not wear a jacket twice in peace undecided ... Na so you dey do abi? Ye ma form joor
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by piperson(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Mumsy was in the sitting room, I was outside. She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room. I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it. Mumsy said I should keep it on her head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the bag on her head. The only thing I remember after placing the bag on her head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and i felt like Genesis chapter 1:2 all over again
ߘ°ߘ°ߘ°ߘ°ߘ€
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nbote(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
wic one u get?
I'll ansa u wen u bcom korede but until den dey one side.... NXT!!
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by nassnewsng: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by ObongawanAKS(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:
Na only dat jacket and a couple of others him get?
Thank God u said ''...and a couple of others. Now u don know say no be only dat jacket him get, abi?
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by oscaruzie(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
smartty68:

Madam your letters are yelling grin

Hope say you no be the nagging type o tongue

Greetings from the South

as in eh, I could hear her through the fibre optics.... grin
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by mhiztaNexy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nbote:

I'll ansa u wen u bcom korede but until den dey one side.... NXT!!
smh
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by messenger4891: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fabulosdave01:
I swear to God even if you're my best friend and I see money in your fathers house, if I don't blow whistle to the extent Howard Webb will beg me to stop
your last sentence is incomplete and incomprehensible
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by mamababies(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
idongetalertGodwin grin grin
yea rite angry
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls my mom just recieved a call from an old family frend telling her of an ongoing replacement in FRSC and he gave a line to call the woman said she would send me a number (ID no) but i should mke payment for uniforms and training materials and i would report at abuja by 12noon tomorow. Now i smell someting fishy is this genuine ? i need a comfirmation pls help a bro if it is genuine i dont wanna loose this opportunity.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by KINGOZEK(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
I like the guy music jare e ...
Do you have Weak Erection or Low Sperm Count? www.fertilitycure.com.ng/malecure1.html
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS BOY NO SABI DANCE THO, HE DANCE LIKE slowpoke SOMETIMES BUT HE IS A COOL SINGER.
I know you also talk in capital letters grin
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Fabulosdave01: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
messenger4891:
your last sentence is incomplete and incomprehensible

Pardon?
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by michoim(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
THIS BOY NO SABI DANCE THO, HE DANCE LIKE slowpoke SOMETIMES BUT HE IS A COOL SINGER.

Your opinion though
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
michoim:

Your opinion though
I DEY LIE? I KNOW SAY I NO. SABI DANCE BUT KOREDO NO SABI DANCE, HE JUST BENDS AND TURN AROUND LIKE A MONKEY, IS THAT ONE A DANCE? CHRIS BROWN AND USHERS ARE WHAT I CALL PROFESSIONAL DANCERS.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Jammiiee(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Lol this meme is d funniest av seen on nairaland, that Vardy guy na oshomaloo grin cheesy grin
Smellymouth:
Lol

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
virus05:
u no too fine like that
VIRUS ABEG COMMOT FROM MY MENTION BIKO, STOP SEEKING FOR MY ATTENTION O, WHO YOU EPP?
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by michoim(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I DEY LIE? I KNOW SAY I NO. SABI DANCE BUT KOREDO NO SABI DANCE, HE JUST BENDS AND TURN AROUND LIKE A MONKEY, IS THAT ONE A DANCE? CHRIS BROWN AND USHERS ARE WHAT I CALL PROFESSIONAL DANCERS.

Talking about professional dance, I think you are right. I give that to you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by GloriaNinja(f): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Gloria u sabi dance?

No lie.
I NO SABI DANCE, I NO EVEN TRY TO DEY DANCE AT ALL AT ALL BUT AS A NON-DANCER, MY STATEMENT ABOUT KOREDO DANCING LIKE A SLOW-POKE. NA TRUE, HIM BENDING AND TURNING AROUND LIKE A MONKEY, IS THAT ONE A DANCE? CHRIS BROWN AND USHER ARE PROFESSIONAL DANCERS.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by yomi007k(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I NO SABI DANCE, I NO EVEN TRY TO DEY DANCE AT ALL AT ALL BUT AS A NON-DANCER, MY STATEMENT ABOUT KOREDO DANCING LIKE A SLOW-POKE. NA TRUE, HIM BENDING AND TURNING AROUND LIKE A MONKEY, IS THAT ONE A DANCE? CHRIS BROWN AND USHER ARE PROFESSIONAL DANCERS.
grin grin grin

Mk I teach u how to dance? ....

No worry abt korede.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Actually I don't need to know how to dance before i know a good dancer. You don't need to know how to play football before you can be a good coach or referee
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by Jideloye(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
[right][/right]lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by DemonMonkey7(m): 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
SlimBrawnie:
Na God Win
fine geh.m I dey believe u die. ... oya chop kiss..

Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
DemonMonkey7:

fine geh.m I dey believe u die. ... oya chop kiss..

I bind you
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by brandydaniells(m): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
naso
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by GloriaNinja(f): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
yomi007k:
grin grin grin

Mk I teach u how to dance? ....

No worry abt korede.
BRING USHER ALONG MAKE HIM TEACH ME. lol
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by yomi007k(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
BRING USHER ALONG MAKE HIM TEACH ME. lol
grin

Ahhhh...u wan pour sand for my garri.
Re: Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" by ilevic(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
Boring!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.