Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS (40821 Views)

Ayiri Emami, His Mother, Wife Asba And Children Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Chills In His Mansion After The Day's Work. Photos / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by bolinjkezzy(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
Youth gather ke abi jobless people gather Nice car though
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by paddyofboss(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
sod09:
dis warri pple are ulgy ND scary pls na joke oo
your papa...plz no jokes
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by nairaman66(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
The South West at it again! Nigerians are hypocritical and always live in self denial! Where are all the beggars from 3rd Mianland bridge through oworanshoki down to iyana paja, your master the Jagaban is bringing his rolls royce!
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Alariwo2: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2017
Seriously what's the difference between SS, SE and North?

The rich throw peanuts at the masses and let them sing their praises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Billionaire and business mogul Chief Ayiri Emami, was surrounded by youths in Warri, Delta state as he flaunted his 1965 Bentley Automobile on the street. The youths reportedly gathered to see their 'mentor' as he entered his classic ride after he urged them to vote for the consensus candidate, Stanley Emiko of All Progressive congress (APC), in the forthcoming April 26th Warri south constituency 1 bye-election....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/youths-gather-as-billionaire-ayiri.html

Ayirimi Emami, April 26th babies rock..Happy birthday to Us in advance
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by pastoray(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2017
What a news..... undecided undecided undecided OP and their lives...
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by seguno2: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
You can take a pig out of idoti but you cannot take idoti out of the pig.
See the ghetto where the money-miss-road thug is flashing what oyinbo manufactured and maintained for five decades plus?
I am almost certain that the thug does not pay his full taxes to enable the government upgrade the slum and provide education plus employment to the youths. Talk less of doing the meaningful charity work that ensures the oyinbos remain our slave masters.
Senseless black people.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by yemmight(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Instead of him empowering youths in the community, he prefers showing off for those unemployed youths so that they can continue to hail him.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Khrixxx(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
I rather be busy Making More cash and exploring more ways to Utilize any giving opportunity than Being a Follow Follow Chanter to an already Made Man... Who wouldn't show me the way nor help my Financial status in order to better my Well being!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
When I saw this headline I thought to myself "another one", and indeed the youths didn't fail me. See them gathered round their collective wealth. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by sod09(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
u dey craze abi. I go put 2 Boris for your chest
u Guys are Just toooo violent
mofos
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by FullDepth1: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
APC !
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
lawal28c:
Another goat who claims his fathers owns the oil because it is in their land.now b4 1 fool wey no get oil for him region begin coat me know this,am an Edo boy...that is to say i will come for u
See your state, Una don nearly enter hole finish unto say erosion wan finish una,if U B EDO nko,Una dey learn for gra gra
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

DO U know howmany people this guy Employs and pay at teh End of the monthIm not in the camp of this guy but truth must be told, hate him or love him
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by ollah2: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Some Nigerians are really jobless

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by uzomanny(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
erico2k2:

DO U know howmany people this guy Employs and pay at teh End of the monthIm not in the camp of this guy but truth must be told, hate him or love him

Employ asin militant job abi?

Make we no de decieve ourself 4dis country abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by alabiyemmy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
joblessness

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by seguntijan(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
It can only happens in that part of the country, haven't heard of such happening in SouthWest. The Yorubas are just too enlighten.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:
The Name of a man in the Bible

The shortened name for woman who love other women adding one more s

The first three words of a coffee in Nigeria adding one more S..

that's what this youths are...

Joblessness grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Iseoluwani: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Efe just came back na. Wetin dey do this akuse people na
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Dongreat(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
ephi123:

Cars: Bentley, Ferrari, etc etc

Nigeria in a nutshell lipsrsealed

A nut case. Nigeria is a nutcase. We celebrate wealth regardless of the source reason why an average Nigerian has the IQ of a black goat.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by seguno2: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
seguntijan:
It can only happens in that part of the country, haven't heard of such happening in SouthWest. The Yorubas are just too enlighten.

Lamidi Adedibu and Tinubu are not from south west?
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Feraz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
dominique:

Joblessness grin
Correct! grin

ephi123:

Cars: Bentley, Ferrari, etc etc

Nigeria in a nutshell lipsrsealed

Are you surprised? As long as we keep worshipping those with questionable wealth (including pastors) in Nigeria and ignore the value of hard work, then, keep expecting this.

P.S.: Why must 'Warri billionaire' be added to this dude's name all the time? Can't he just be addressed as Ayiri or whatever he is called?

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by 2shur: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
We all know say okere youths nor get joy.
I was at okere festival last year and I saw this niggiz
Hez a hardened criminal.
Black monkey
Black face.
Thief.
Okere youths nor dey Eva get sense.
Thieves
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by erico2k2(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
uzomanny:

Employ asin militant job abi?

Make we no de decieve ourself 4dis country abeg angry
if you do not know ask nor dey follow follow, which militant?
Have you heard of 911 resort?
A&E Petrol
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Feraz(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

What of SW? Or are you trying to tell me it is common in Nigeria with the exception of the SW?

You celebrate your criminals yet call others' own out instead of addressing things as they are.
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by 2bam: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
make ayiri fulfill his promise of 50m,he only said it for efe to buckle up during the show is 25m not enough for efe to invest in this recession or na ayiri invent bbnaija.
....my father work for govt for 35yrs he was unable to make a 500k in his account ,let ayiri give money to those that need it more not efe that has already gotten 25m.mind u am not a hater!
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
As an urhobo man from Warri, I must say our youths in delta states have lost it. See them celebrating an illiterate which means those youths you see there are illiterates too. Delta state is one of the most backward and corrupt state in Nigeria. Na for that same state you go dey see all sort of funny church posters e.g uncle na you dey block my destiny? 7 days crusade for husband, uncle why you nor want make I marry.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by marcusaurelio(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
That's a rolls Royce not a bentley
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Icemany: 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:
The Name of a man in the Bible

The shortened name for woman who love other women adding one more s

The first three words of a coffee in Nigeria adding one more S..

that's what this youths are...

Jobless...lol
Re: Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS by Biospnx(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
No future for naija, d youths v gone extinct. how i go leave my watever to see another drives his car away. Is that the paramount of stupidity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English / Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.