Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection (28220 Views)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by henryanna36: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Kids were seen 'flocking' around Fayose on his way to office from a project site.He was pictured sharing money to them.

Children even love his charisma!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fayose-shares-money-to-children-who.html

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by henryanna36: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by henryanna36: 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Oga Fayose, honestly I like you so much but enough of this drama. Ekiti Kete need more from you than those nickels and dime that you are sharing

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Young03(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2017
mr Do good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2017
Yoruba and their tradition of prostrating to greet elders... Quite commendable I must say

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by maeximilano(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Imagine that small boy prostrating. ... I respect our culture, commendable

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ClassCaptain(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Yoruba and their tradition of prostrating to greet elders... Quite commendable I must say

true.

but that small boy prostrating was not ordinary ..grin

SCENARIO

* Gov Fayose passing *

1) Yoruba mother - Ehn ehn, Fayose KO lo KO ja ye

( is that not fayose passing )

2) Anoda mother - oun ni o, koda o pin owo fun awon omo
but awon omo yen po,owo yen le ma kan Omo yin..

( yes he is the one ,he is distributing money to the children sef ..But the children are plenty,the money may not reach your child )

3) Yoruba mother - Ehn, Kunle oya lo ba won... KO dobale to ba de be..O gbodo dide untill tan ba ri e oo.To ba bi Eda ma mu owo pada was si bi ba yii. o ya sare grin

( eh ehn, Kunle , oya go and meet them.. Prostrate when u reach there and don't Stand up until he sees you..if dey born u well , come back home without bringing any money, oya run )

Yoruba people will understand

1) picture 1 -mummy is it like this
2) picture 2- mission almost accomplished
3) Picture 3 - yay. mummy I made it grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:

true.

but that small boy prostrating was not ordinary ..grin

* Gov Fayose passing *

Yoruba mother - Eh, eh, Fayose KO lo KO ja ye ( is that no fayose passing )
Anoda mother - yes oo. he is distributing money to the children sef
Yoruba mother - Eh, Kunle oya lo ba won... KO dobale to ba de be..O gbodo dide untill tan ba ri e oo.To ba bi Eda ma mu owo pada was si bi ba yii. o ya sare grin
You want convert me to Yorubaman by force abi? Okrika people must hear this...

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Earth2Metahuman: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fayoshe is an embarrassment to the yorubas.

Is that the quality of education for the kids or imbibing enterprenurer spirit into children from when they are still little?
He is now encouraging our children to become politicians praise singer..

Hail politician and make quick buck.

This is disgusting really.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Flexherbal(m): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
maeximilano:
Imagine that small boy prostrating. ... I respect our culture, commendable

Yea!
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by OsuIbo: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is really trying. Even BBC World News attest to his giant strides in Ekiti State

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by paradigmshift(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
realest gee. free man

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by SeniorZato(m): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
Who is fayose in Nigeria. I don't know him
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by piperson(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Venue please

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ItuExchange(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
After all, it's public money, not his own money. Ride on papa.

Perfect Money/Payeer here: .com.ng
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
WTH is this rubbish...
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
He's owing we ekiti civil servants 6 months salary o. Useless man bn hailed by useless Igbos and thugs like him dat doesnt know how we ekiti pple are fairing under his governance. God will judge u pple

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
henryanna36:
Kids were seen 'flocking' around Fayose on his way to office from a project site.He was pictured sharing money to them.

Children even love his charisma!

I wonder who handles his wardrobe. He seems to have mastered the Village Headmaster look.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ollah2: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Ekiti kete people are happy
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by EniHolar(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
We know them... Notice me!

I wonder who's truly rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by tabithababy(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by UnknownT: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin Lets see the pictures of the projects he went to inspect too angry

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Thisis2raw(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oga Fayose cari go

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by tolexy007(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
Fayoshe is an embarrassment to the yorubas.

Is that the quality of education for the kids or imbibing enterprenurer spirit into children from when they are still little?
He is now encouraging our children to become politicians praise singer..

Hail politician and make quick buck.

This is disgusting really.

No u are the embarrasment for we Yoruba's, what is wrong for a man to give children money? is it this little children that will vote, so as to say he is bribeing dem for vote, Your hatred for Fayose can't not let u think straight. don't forget those children are on holiday

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Give it to him, he is a people's man in spite of his diarrhoea infested mouth
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Biospnx(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
How i feel anytime fayose news enter Fp for NL

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Earth2Metahuman: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
tolexy007:

No u are the embarrasment for we Yoruba's,
will you keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by wellmax(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
A disgrace of a governor
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Dollyak(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is bullshii!t man. Nigerian politician seems to have perfected the propaganda to keep people down.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Factfinder1(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
I weep for ekiti i weep for Nigeria cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by tolexy007(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
will you keep kwayet.

go and get a life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scattered Body Parts Of Suicide Bombers After Attack In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.