Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures (36867 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by youalreadyknow(m): 9:27am On May 15, 2017
donblazer10:
does the CX come with LED notification?
yes it does.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2017
youalreadyknow:

yes it does.
cool!!..I think it's the first of Tecno phones that comes with led notification..right?
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by omoalajah(m): 3:24am On May 16, 2017
Which one is insult now . LOL
Tallesty1:
Nice I agree it's a nice Android phone based on Nigeria standard but please.

Stop insulting iPhone 6
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by datyorubaboy: 3:29am On May 16, 2017
Some others too have led notifications
donblazer10:
cool!!..I think it's the first of Tecno phones that comes with led notification..right?
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by missslimzy(f): 3:32am On May 16, 2017
So you cant FIND the SPECS?
ponti93:
its nt abt d price my dear, its abt d quality... When i open this topic, i tot u would tell us d specs of d phone...
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Astutechris(m): 8:03am On May 28, 2017
MizMyColi:
Hey All grin

I got to unwrap this beauty last week.
I give it to Tecno, when it comes to packaging and aestethics, they try.

Lately, I've been exposed to some smartphone brands that do not operate in Nigeria and when it comes to Packaging, Tecno stands out.

A round of applause for them cheesy

Okay, to the business of the day.

We see a shift from what we know of the C9.
The back of the phone has a metal build.

There's the fingerprint scanner.

And the pouch is very different from what we are used to from Tecno mobile.

Even the shape of the SIM ejector pin is different this time.

I saw two flash lights beside the secondary camera and something that looks like a ringer flashlight at the rear camera...this is in addition to the usual camera lens.

Now, I understand why some folks were spreading rumours that the CX has four cameras.

Talking about the feel of the phone. Well, if I say I'm not impressed, I'm lying.

One thing I wasn't happy about was the idea of sacrificing one simslot for SD card.
Like seriously angry

I aired out my complaint and I was taught how to merge SD card and internal memory on a one time basis. More on this later.

There's one speaker at the bottom right hand corner, but the sound it produces gives impression there are speakers on all sides of the phone. More on this later.

The earpiece is the normal type. I have decided not to use it. grin

The charger is a 2.0A type. Means enough battery juice in a short time.

There's no physical key.

Generally, in terms of design, I see major improvements.

Will same be said about it's performance? Please stay tuned to this moniker for more information.

For now, I'll just let the pictures do the rest of the talking.

Have a fabulous week Dearieskiss

Nice one.

https://www.naijaandroidarena.com/tecno-camon-cx/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.