Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures (36869 Views)

MTN Nigeria Annual General Meeting In Pictures / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by emeraldknytt(m): 10:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Boj2:

Another loud mouth 40yr old mofo...... seriously, circus acts only attract those that entertain!..... I won't give you that luxury
when you are worthy enough to type something meaningful instead of unnecessary blabs without relations to my post ....... I'll have your time,till then just keep acting a fool
we are done here!
If you think you've hit one of those inbred loudmouths of NL, then think again. Learning isn't relative, you know...

Now, for the sake of hinting you, a Camon model isn't a flagship model (You'd do well to check out the Phantom series). You won't expect a Sammy J series (budget ~ midrange) beefed up to it's S or even A series counterpart(s)...

Learn how it works and maybe you'll know that knowledge is more than just colloqs, vituperation and misconception.... Sleep tight.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 21, 2017
emeraldknytt:
If you think you've hit one of those inbred loudmouths of NL, then think again. Learning isn't relative, you know...

Now, for the sake of hinting you, a Camon model isn't a flagship model (You'd do well to check out the Phantom series). You won't expect a Sammy J series (budget ~ midrange) beefed up to it's S or even A series counterpart(s)...

Learn how it works and maybe you'll know that knowledge is more than just colloqs, vituperation and misconception.... Sleep tight.
a mid range Asus zenfone is way better than your phantom series....where do you even get your reviews from?.......Please compare Tecno with the likes of Itel,infinix
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by mcevans1(m): 6:49am On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

I paid 73k in total. Although the phone itself costs roughly 55k. I had to get the accessories separately. Then paid 10k to the guy who helped me get it using his GT MasterCard. You can get it cheaper if you use your own card.

Either GT MasterCard or Access Visa Card.

I love this phone. How can I get one please?
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Youngpo413: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

66k pere.
is it 3gb ram,64gb rom with snapdragon processor on top quick charge 3.0?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by malton: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
mcevans1:

I love this phone. How can I get one please?

You can on Aliexpress.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Conversion(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
paradigmshift:
techno ain't even close to Huawei and xiaomi. how I wish they have slot in Nigeria.
are you in nigeria at all? There is slot at palms mall, ring road ibadan
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 3:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Conversion:
are you in nigeria at all? There is slot at palms mall, ring road ibadan

I should go to ibadan because of xiaomi. I am in benin oga xiaomi
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Conversion(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
paradigmshift:

I should go to ibadan because of xiaomi. I am in benin oga xiaomi
xiaomi is not sold in any physical store i nigeria
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by chicwoman(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Really lovely pictures
The camera is so bright
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Conversion:
xiaomi is not sold in any physical store i nigeria

ok . Na spiritual
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by mcevans1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

You can on Aliexpress.

Can you please guide me on how to go about it?
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by malton: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
mcevans1:

Can you please guide me on how to go about it?

Here, boss https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/276#53579932

Sorry about the late response.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by venex(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
AfriFone Limited a technology driven company launched its manufacturing and assembly plant its AfriOne Made in Nigeria mobile phones and other consumer devices.

This marks the availability of the first in-country produced smartphones for sale in the Nigerian marketplace.

The Chief Executive Officer of AfriOne, Mr Sahir Berry at a news briefing in Lagos said that the plant was a technological breakthrough and precedent for the company and for Nigeria.

Berry said that with the inauguration of the plant served as a pioneer in the manufacture and assembly of high-end communication technology in the African space.

Click here for More https:///iUUwE8

Tallesty1:
Nice I agree it's a nice Android phone based on Nigeria standard but please.

Stop insulting iPhone 6
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
donblazer10:
Hi guys..I'm Planning on getting the Camon CX this month,Buh I wanna be really certain of some things..like I heard you can't use 2 sims at the same time use a Memory card..pls I want you guys to shed more light on this to me..Thank you in advance

I talked about it in my unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=3
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Chuksteric(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
henry007:

I talked about it in my unboxing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4THIm-C6oP7-rjQHctJD-uk&index=3
Bro compare the camera of s2pro with cx.. . Was thinking you'lld have written on it by now
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by youalreadyknow(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2017
Chuksteric:

Bro compare the camera of s2pro with cx.. . Was thinking you'lld have written on it by now

No need comparing s2pro with CX. See the specs of a phone is enough for someone to buy a phone. Am currently using CX, bought it because of glo 4g. So far its the best phone av used. Screenwise, battery, the speed of glo 4g, streamed Monaco v Juventus and Arsenal v Spurs live phone didn't heat up. I tether CX to my PC without heating up. Av used some good phones and good brands like Sony, Samsung and LG but none has been more useful to me than CX. I didn't wait for any review before buying it because I already know what I want as per the specs I saw before buying it.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2017
Chuksteric:

A video comparison would be better i think. It's coming soon.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Chuksteric(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2017
youalreadyknow:

No need comparing s2pro with CX. See the specs of a phone is enough for someone to buy a phone. Am currently using CX, bought it because of glo 4g. So far its the best phone av used. Screenwise, battery, the speed of glo 4g, streamed Monaco v Juventus and Arsenal v Spurs live phone didn't heat up. I tether CX to my PC without heating up. Av used some good phones and good brands like Sony, Samsung and LG but none has been more useful to me than CX. I didn't wait for any review before buying it because I already know what I want as per the specs I saw before buying it.
thanks .. I went round today and they only had the gold color... How much did you get yours
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2017
See more reviews.

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N

Like/Subscribe if you love it..
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 6:05pm On May 09, 2017
Chuksteric:
thanks .. I went round today and they only had the gold color... How much did you get yours
the Gold is really common nd I would like to have the white but I don't think it's available
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2017
youalreadyknow:

how is the multitasking?
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by youalreadyknow(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2017
Chuksteric:

Bought mine at 3C hub Warri for 63,500. Gold color
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by youalreadyknow(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2017
donblazer10:
how is the multitasking?

So far multi tasking has been smooth. Hasn't frozen on me yet. Overall I'll say the performance has been 9/10 for me.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2017
youalreadyknow:

So far multi tasking has been smooth. Hasn't frozen on me yet. Overall I'll say the performance has been 9/10 for me.
Thank you..
M getting the phone this month
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Chuksteric(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Bought mine at 3C hub Warri for 63,500. Gold color
one shop here told me that the grey would be available next week.... I'm waiting
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 9:53pm On May 10, 2017
youalreadyknow:

Either one is a great choice.

The battery life on the Camon CX is simply amazing!

The S2 pro produces the widest selfies i've ever seen.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by Kenneth10110(m): 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
solid3:
Tecno has always been a wack phone. And it's mostly for low class people.

Although, this one looks kind of nice.

I am way better than you no joke or lies
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by henry007(m): 1:50am On May 11, 2017
See Some Camon CX comparison reviews.

Infinix S2 PRO X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX: Camera Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMI67LiLkVA&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N&index=2

Infinix S2 Pro X522 Vs TECNO Camon CX Speed & Gaming Test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR55roJCXas&index=4&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4RzbG6NjHvrpScOHHYLW89N

Like/Subscribe if you love it.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by solid3(m): 9:14am On May 11, 2017
Kenneth10110:

I am way better than you no joke or lies

I don't have time to argue with you. Got money to make, no time.

Have a nice day.
Re: Tecno Camon CX: My Unboxing Experience In Pictures by donblazer10(m): 9:54pm On May 14, 2017
youalreadyknow:

does the CX come with LED notification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. / TECNO Moves To 9th While Apple Slips To 4th In The List Of Top Smartphone Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.