Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners (713 Views)

Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories / All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by akintom(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
The Christians have been instructed to seek healing of their disease or infirmities, in accordance with the scriptural verse below:

James 5:14 Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him.

But in flagrant disobedience to the word of their God, most Christians, if not all, have sought and continue to seek scientific health management options.

This act of disobedience to their God, shows that Christians don't believe their God (lack of faith). The verse below says act lacking in faith is SIN.

Romans 14:23 But he that doubteth is condemned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith; and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Therefore, it's logical to say Christians are sinners, and EVERY sinners shall perish in hell.

And if Christians think that Yahweh will not destroy them in hell, the verse below is a proof of how ruthless Yahweh can be.

Jude 1:5 Now I desire to put you in remembrance, though ye know all things once for all, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by felixomor: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

----------------- * ---------
Going by your ignorance, I guess the Apostle Paul must have also sinned by advising Timothy as above.

May the Lord deliver you from the demons that are interpreting your bible inside your mind.

Amen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by Phreshmann12(m): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
wel

3 Likes

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by akintom(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
felixomor:
1 Timothy 5:23 Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities.

----------------- * ---------
Going by your ignorance, I guess the Apostle Paul must have also sinned by advising Timothy as above.

May the Lord deliver you from the demons that are interpreting your bible inside your mind.

Amen.

You never read with brain that's awake anyway.

Is Paul not a christian?

Didn't you read "most, if not all Christians" in my post?

You can dare Yahweh sha. Just know that he'll bury you in hell.
Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by felixomor: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2017
akintom:

Is Paul not a christian?

May God deliver you.
Amen
Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
akintom:
The Christians have been instructed to seek healing of their disease or infirmities, in accordance with the scriptural verse below:

James 5:14 Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

James 5:15 and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him.

But in flagrant disobedience to the word of their God, most Christians, if not all, have sought and continue to seek scientific health management options.

This act of disobedience to their God, shows that Christians don't believe their God (lack of faith). The verse below says act lacking in faith is SIN.

Romans 14:23 But he that doubteth is condemned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith; and whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Therefore, it's logical to say Christians are sinners, and EVERY sinners shall perish in hell.

And if Christians think that Yahweh will not destroy them in hell, the verse below is a proof of how ruthless Yahweh can be.

Jude 1:5 Now I desire to put you in remembrance, though ye know all things once for all, that the Lord, having saved a people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

No Christian is a sinner. Sinners are those who havrnt received Christ and are still living in sin.

Believing in Christ gives everyone the opportunity to go to Heaven

And if you can read well, you will just realise you didnt understand what you posted.

Did the scriptures say no Christian should go to the hospital ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by akintom(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Junia:

No Christian is a sinner. Sinners are those who havrnt received Christ and are still living in sin.

Believing in Christ gives everyone the opportunity to go to Heaven

And if you can read well, you will just realise you didnt understand what you posted.

Did the scriptures say no Christian should go to the hospital ?
Your illusion will be cured, the very day you understand the bible.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by PhuckJesus666: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
So now getting healthcare and medical assistance from trained professionals is a "sin" that should not be done because some uneducated crackpot from thousands of years ago said so in the Bible!? Will this stupidity ever end

It is god-fearing fools like you who murder progress!

2 Likes

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by petra1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
the resurrection life gives us dominion over sickness. but it still depends on a mans faith. everybody don't function at same level of understanding
Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by Niflheim(m): 9:24pm On May 20, 2017
@akintom,

Your knowledge of the bible is superb!!! But didn't you not know that Christianity and hypocrisy are like WC and sewage system? They are interconnected and can never be separated!!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by enshy: 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
Niflheim:
@akintom,

Your knowledge of the bible is superb!!! But didn't you not know that Christianity and hypocrisy are like WC and sewage system? They are interconnected and can never be separated!!!
You are correct, so superb!
But insight is more important than knowledge...Seek insight brothers.
Pls always make sure your similes are proper, a system is a group!

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by dsams: 10:23pm On May 20, 2017
as a Christian nothing is wrong by going to the hospital for medicals, the Bible support that. just that the stupidity and insanity of the OP has gone viral and just can't help himself from being a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On May 20, 2017
akintom:

Is Paul not a christian?

If you are not a christian i see no need for posting this....

And secondly, you are spiritually deluded....faith has levels....not all christians have faith to pray for supernatural healing....i 'll delibrately stop here cos i don't wanna even go into my own healing experiences....and lest i forget, stop reading the bible with a reprobate mind so not to attract a curse to yourself.
Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by Akiintom: 11:54pm On May 20, 2017
firstking01:
If you are not a christian i see no need for posting this....

And secondly, you are spiritually deluded....faith has levels....not all christians have faith to pray for supernatural healing....i 'll delibrately stop here cos i don't wanna even go into my own healing experiences....and lest i forget, stop reading the bible with a reprobate mind so not to attract a curse to yourself.

Do you really understand your Bible?
Re: Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2017
Akiintom:

Do you really understand your Bible?
NO.

(1) (Reply)

Between Christ And Paul Teachings / A Question For Those Who Have Personal Relationship With Jesus / "Why Does God Allow Evil Happen?!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.