Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria (2338 Views)

Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / How Buhari Got Nigeria Out Of Recession - Lai Mohammed / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by malton: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by TheFreeOne: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jasboi:
Another APC bulsht to deceive Nigerians...

It's not rubbish if you are in the "know".

I do receive their phone calls to know how the economy is doing. They even sends questionnaires.

****** called few days back.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
omohayek:

Actually, when an economy requires 3% annual growth just to keep income per capita steady, all it means is that the rate at which things are getting worse is slowing, not that they've stopped worsening. Nigeria's growth isn't forecast to reach the 3% figure this year or next, so things will in fact continue to get worse for the average Nigerian.
no ,i disagree,
The price of almost everything is coming down,
that is the extent of using sales manager index(smi).
The price of the things you bought last year were more expensive than this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by gberra: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
omohayek:

Actually, when an economy requires 3% annual growth just to keep income per capita steady, all it means is that the rate at which things are getting worse is slowing, not that they've stopped worsening. Nigeria's growth isn't forecast to reach the 3% figure this year or next, so things will in fact continue to get worse for the average Nigerian.
I agree with you but your last sentence. The next step after the recession outta the window is Stability. The next call for the FG which the the Economic recovery plan would address.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by gberra: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
no ,i disagree,
The price of almost everything is coming down,
that is the extent of using sales manager index(smi).
The price of the things you bought last year were more expensive than this year.
Price & inflation stability should be the next top on the agenda. Does this sound right to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by gberra: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:
malton dey book space for this kind matter. bro, how you see am.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
IPOB miscreants, where una dey? Prices in the market dropping, PMB has brought us out of recession even when you guys wanted worse.
Our God pass una

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by gberra: 8:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
successmatters:
Which recession did they fall out of? They are digging into the mother of all recessions. Watch as they use Niger delta money to dig for oil in Sokoto
Igbos always cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I[s]POB miscreants, where una dey? Prices in the market dropping, PMB has brought us out of recession even when you guys wanted worse.
Our God pass una[/s]
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by drss2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
yet prices of basic commodities ar sky rocketing every day. one bag of rice is still N22,000.
d dullard should return nijeriya to wia he met it before may29.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by owabor(f): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Please house, how much is a paint bucket of garri sold in ur area?
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=drake2000x post=55690018][/quote]Nwatakili a, I will drown you if you don't get off my mentions. Onuku
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
[s]Nwatakili a, I will drown you if you don't get off my mentions. [/s]Onuku

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Yyeske(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
drake2000x:

I nweghi okwu, pick your mate next time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Onwardvic(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
it was with mouth you enter recession and with mouth we are also out of recession.
It is this same their data you believe that say we are in recession and now ,the same data said we are out of recession you dont want to believe

why struggling to convert me to your school of thought? I have made my point, when we entered into recession,with or without their data we knew it and when we come out,with or without their we will equally know.
If you have any problem with that then do the needful. period!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by malton: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
gberra:
malton dey book space for this kind matter. bro, how you see am.

Lol. Bros, na so I see am o. I no even read am. I just booked space continue dey browse my thing.

Now wey I don finish dey watch match, I go read am see how far.

How things na?
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by 4Play(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
omohayek:

You are right, for the average Nigerian, a technical definition of the end of recession is meaningless if it doesn't materialise in strong growth. Arguably in Nigeria, and for distributional reasons (the windfall from growth is reaped unevenly), you need close to double digit GDP growth to make serious improvement in the life of the average Nigerian.

Without major pro-market economic reforms (unlikely given the disposition of this government) or a major sustained rally in oil prices, we are far away from attaining rapid GDP growth any time soon. It is such an unpardonable waste of economic potential.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by gberra: 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

Lol. Bros, na so I see am o. I no even read am. I just booked space continue dey browse my thing.

Now wey I don finish dey watch match, I go read am see how far.

How things na?
Madridista. Don't ask how I know. Congrats!
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by malton: 12:24am On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
Madridista. Don't ask how I know. Congrats!

Haha. Wrong. I'm an ardent Barca fan. Was rooting for Bayern.
Re: Nigeria Out Of Recession, World Economics Declares - The Guardian Nigeria by Nigeman: 4:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Igboesika:
Keep deceiving Nigerians

Read the book of 2 kings 7:17

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAKE Buhari Hospital Pictures Go Viral Online : Aisha Buhari Explains [video] / Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App / Yoruba Liberation Command Declares Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.