Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App (2330 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Aid Foundation, Vows To Deal With Fulani Herdsmen / Igbos In Canada Hold Biafra Memorial Day / Biafra Memorial/Remembrance Day Commences With Candle Night Vigil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2017
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biaframemorial.org

Yesterday in Umuahia, The leader of the Indigenious Peoples of Biafra, Mazi Nnmadi Kanu launched the App and facebook page for Memorial of Biafrans killed in the Nigerian Civil War.

In his speech on the launch, he reiterated his commitment to the actualisation of Biafra through civil meets.

He urged all Biafrans to download and share the app. in his words ; "Our history shall nolonger be dismissed"

On review on the app and facebook page, there many mentions of Awolowo's genocidial thoughts of Igbos, a perceived hatred and envy of Igbos by Yorubas and Hausas.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biaframemorial.org

www.biaframemorial.org
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by kbams241: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Walk freely till ure unable to walk freely again. Dat feelin u av as a kid when ur wicked daddy is on his way bck from a long travel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by YourImaginaryBF: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Deranged dilector of the idiotic people of beerfraud

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Cornel101: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Good move

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

Have some respect. The app is a laudible move by Nnamdi Kanu. I dont subscribe to many of this acts and utterances but creation of this App to maintain and preserve our history is commendible.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by seunny4lif(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Where is the pics?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by YourImaginaryBF: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
macjive01:

Have some respect. The app laudible move by Nnamdi Kanu. I dont subscribe to many of this acts and utterances but creation of this App to maintain and preserve our history is commendible.
you must be one of the pigs cownu was talking about grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by gbegemaster(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

This pig matter will reign for a while and then it will die down.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by YourImaginaryBF: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
you're okay to be called pigs until then? grin

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Kinda funny idea.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Kokolet11: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
do you mean awo?zoo man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by gbegemaster(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
you're okay to be called pigs until then? grin
If you don't mind being called a Zombie I guess.

Point is, it doesn't change your genetic structure in any way now does it?

Sticks and stones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by CaptainGOOD: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
gbegemaster:

Na una dey accept to b called pigs now.
U people beed to put ur thinking caps and understand the game

If anyone calles u pig just quote him and call him pig back.by doing so u will neutralize it.. even if he quotes u 10 times and kall u pig. Quote him 10 times and call him pig 10x.
Afterall kanu didnt say dat.
He only said "THOSE THAT DONT SUPPORT BIAFRA".. so if u support biafra i dnt see why u would allow some1 to call u that.
They should be the one to be called pig.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by gbegemaster(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Na una dey accept to b called pigs now.
U people beed to put ur thinking caps and understand the game

If anyone calles u pig just quote him and call him pig back.by doing so u will neutralize it.. even if he quotes u 10 times and kall u pig. Quote him 10 times and call him pig 10x.
Afterall kanu didnt say dat.
He only said "THOSE THAT DONT SUPPORT BIAFRA".. so if u support biafra i dnt see why u would allow some1 to call u that.
They should be the one to be called pig.
The pig matter will reign for a while, then it will die down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by YourImaginaryBF: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
If you don't mind being called a Zombie I guess.

Point is, it doesn't change your genetic structure in any way now does it?

Sticks and stones.
Kokolet11:
do you mean awo?zoo man

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by CaptainGOOD: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
gbegemaster:
The pig matter will reign for a while, then it will die down.

I kno but it will reing on thosr who accept it.
Call me a pig i will call u back 10x
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by waledeji(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Nwa pigs cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by dudebuck: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Americans are mocking CNN, now how will it be when CNN is mocking another person, Yeye CNN is laughing at you people, your dirty old man president has been MIA since more than 3 months and you have the gods to type such nonsense, Kanu aptly described you sheeple when he made mention of pigs and idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Kanu's support might be majority in Igboland, but its definitely not Absolute. 100%
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Cornel101:
Good move
Nice app too
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Etogist: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2017
macjive01:
Kanu's support might be majority in Igboland, but its definitely not Absolute. 100%
But is majority that carries the vote. Even, nothing is absolute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Integrityfarms(m): 9:02am On Aug 05, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

E pain am.

Can anything good come out of the ewedu hydraulic sipping Republic?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Integrityfarms(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
macjive01:

Do Buhari have absolute support?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Do Buhari have absolute support?

lol definitely not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by obonujoker(m): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

Vedaxcool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by Okoroawusa: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2017
Ol'boy see business strategy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Ol'boy see business strategy.

How will he make off it ?

checking the website www.biaframemorial.org , it appears to be some charity of some sort.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches Biafra Memorial App by macjive01: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
THIS WILL SHOCK MANY, A MASTERPIECE WRITTEN BY A NIGER DELTAN FROM URHOBO:

www.biaframemorial.org

... this is coming from a Deltan, which will also shock many..., as they have tried to Divide us by State and Geo-political zones - Chike Michael.

Ena Ofugara from Urhobo wrote:

More On How A People Have Thrived in Adversity.
Four years into independence, three years before civil war, see how Nigeria was treating IGBOS
Now for you who may not understand why Igbos tried to leave the union, listen to parliamentarians.... Law makers in 1964 and tell me if it is your tribe you will not be like Ojukwu. Why would you want to be in a country where people treat you like this? Read for yourselves.
"Northern House Of Assembly Proceedings, February-March 1964
Below is an extract from the proceedings of the Northern Region House of Assembly between February and March 1964, less than four years after Nigeria’s independence from the British. I have nothing to add.

Read and judge for yourself:
Mallam Muhammadu Mustapha Mande Gyan:
On the allocation of plots to Ibos or allocation of stalls, I would like to advise the Minister that these people know how to make money, and we do not know the way and manner of getting about this business. We do not want Ibos to be allocated with plots. I do not want them to be given plots...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
I would like (you), as a Minister of Land and Survey, to revoke forthwith all Certificates of Occupancy from the hands of the Ibos resident in the Region... (Applause).

Mr. A. A. Agogede:
I’m very glad that we are in a Moslem country, and the government of Northern Nigeria allowed some few Christians in the region to enjoy themselves according to the belief of their religion, but building of hotels should be taken away from the Igbos, and even if we find some Christians who are interested in building hotels and do not have money to do so, the government should aid them, instead of allowing Ibos to continue with their hotels.

Dr. Iya Abubakar (Special Member, Lecturer, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria):
I am one of the strong believers in Nigerian unity, and I have hoped for our having a united Nigeria, but certainly if the present state of affairs continues, I hope the government will investigate first the desirability and secondly the possibility of extending Northernisation policy to the petty traders. (Applause).

Mallam Mukhtar Bello:
I would like to say something very important, that the Minister should take my appeal to the Federal Government about the Igbos in the post office. I wish the numbers of these Igbos be reduced…. There are too many of them in the North. They are like sardines and 1 think they are just too dangerous to the Region.

Mallam Ibrahim Musa:
Mr. Chairman, Sir. Well first and foremost, what I have to say before this Hon. House is that we should send a delegation to meet our Hon. Premier to move a motion in this very Budget Session that all the Ibos working in the Civil Service of Northern Nigeria, including the native authorities, whether they are contractors or not, should be repatriated at once...

Mallam Bashari Umaru:
There should be no contracts either from the government, native authorities, or private enterprises given to Ibo contractors (Government Bench: Good talk and shouts of “Fire the Southerners”). Again, Mr. Chairman, the foreign firms too should be given time limit to replace all Ibo in their firms by some other people.

The Premier (Alhaji the Hon. Sir Ahmadu Bello, K.B.E., Sardauna of Sokoto):
It is my most earnest desire that every post in the region, however small it is, be filled by a Northerner (Applause)

Alhaji Usman Liman:
What brought the Ibos into this region? They were here since the colonial days. Had it not been for the colonial rule, there would hardly have been any Ibo in this region. Now that there is no colonial rule, the Ibos should go back to their region. There should be no hesitation about the matter.
Mr. Chairman, North is for Northerners, East for Easterners, West for Westerners, and the Federation is for us all. (Applause)

The Minister of Land and Survey (Alhaji the Hon. Ibrahim Musa Cashash, O.B.E.):
Mr. Chairman. Sir, I do not like to take up much of the time of this House in making explanations, but I would like to assure members that having heard their demands about Ibos holding land in Northern Nigeria, my ministry will do all it can to see that the demands of members are met. How to do this, when to do it, al1 these should not be disclosed. In due course, you will all see what will happen. (Applause).
Culled from M. O. Onyenakeya, Igbos in Nigerian Politics, pp.30-32

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Found In Afaraukwu Forest Praying For Forgiveness / Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) / You Are Dreaming If You Think Buhari Will Lose This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.