Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 (39574 Views)

Police Release Statement On Arrest Of Rotimi Amaechi / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by MarieSucre(f): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
rawpadgin:
that's because some of u ladies are so selfish & irrational in reasoning hence, u dished the not so financially stable young man who truly & genuinely loves you for an @$$hole that have no regard whatsoever for women all because of his money.

what a hoity-toity!

like some of u myopic & narrow-minded ladies will say "i can't marry a man that earns less than 100k monthy".

what a poppycock!

It's you that is myopic and narrow-minded. You men are the enemies of yourself. I have never seen a gender talk bad about others member of its own gender the way men do.
So are you saying that rich men are incapable of treating their women right?
Or are you saying that poor men never mistreat women?
If this is true then all those in face me-I face you should have the most blissful marriages nah??
Abegii stop bandying around this myth and folktale, Nairaland front page is enough info salmon all those who batter their wives and cheat on them. A good man is a good man irrespective of his financial standing.
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Incrizz(f): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2017
Obiomon:
Halo Incrizz, just thought bout u! cheesy

Happy Easter grin

Don't care if it'd coming late cool

Hi, 'missed you too

Don't mind either...
Happy Easter..grin
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by kingzizzy: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
Akeredolu and Betty have proven that Nyamiri and Afonjas can Co exist if there is love

Of course! The point is that they dont have to be "one Nigeria" to do so
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Obiomon: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Incrizz:

Hi, 'missed you too

Don't mind either...
Happy Easter..grin

Lol. hope u had a good one?? Well, I ate alot of chicken tongue
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Incrizz(f): 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Obiomon:

Lol. hope u had a good one?? Well, I ate alot of chicken tongue

Hahaha..while I was busy asking everyone, "can I come and eat Easter rice and chicken in your house?" grin
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Obiomon: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Incrizz:

Hahaha..while I was busy asking everyone, "can I come and eat Easter rice and chicken in your house?" grin

grin thank God u didn't ask me
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by ThatFairGuy: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
May God forgive you for knowing the truth but denying it out of hypocrisy
Affamefuna:

May God forgive u for spewing such rubbish
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by ThatFairGuy: 11:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
One of the stingy Nairalander spotted grin .
Obiomon:
grin thank God u didn't ask me
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Obiomon: 1:03am On Apr 21, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
One of the stingy Nairalander spotted grin .
grin No, am not
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by ThatFairGuy: 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
You mean it. Then invite me for food in your house grin
Obiomon:
grin No, am not
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Obiomon: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
You mean it. Then invite me for food in your house grin
yes, let's do this grin
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by ThatFairGuy: 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Alright, I trust your generousity. No iota of pretence et ol... smiley
Obiomon:
yes, let's do this grin
Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Obiomon: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
ThatFairGuy:
Alright, I trust your generousity. No iota of pretence et ol... smiley
hihihi grin I want to pretend that I understood your last sentence.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 by Heartbender: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2018
tabithababy:
Nice. Praying for my marriage as well sad
No need to pray again. Upload filter-free, makeover-free photos and answer emails(PMs) and no (too) old pass me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals / Funny Placards Of GEJ & Buhari In Chatham House Today / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.