Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? (2279 Views)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
I am talking about a lady of 25 and above. I might be wrong, but sincerely I have not seen a 25 year old lady who would say she is single! Unless online. Seriously when people talk about "Single ladies" do they mean ladies who are not in a relationship at all or those in a relationship path that is void of marriage? (I am just thinking out loud). Every lady in this world has got someone somewhere rendering either emotional, physical or financial support!!! I might be naive in the art of relationship but I have never met any single grown up lady. "Single" in all context!...seemingly every grown up lady has a boyfriend...perhaps the single lady got separated yesterday...just thinking...perhaps I don't understand the female version of being single...can someone elucidate on this subject... kiss

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Gluthatione: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
SSpeter:
I am talking about a lady of 25 and above. I might be wrong, but sincerely I have not seen a 25 year old lady who would say she is single! Unless online. Seriously when people talk about "Single ladies" do they mean ladies who are not in a relationship at all or those in a relationship path that is void of marriage? (I am just thinking out loud). Every lady in this world has got someone somewhere rendering either emotional, physical or financial support!!! I might be naive in the art of relationship but I have never met any single grown up lady. "Single" in all context!...seemingly every grown up lady has a boyfriend...perhaps the single lady got separated yesterday...just thinking...perhaps I don't understand the female version of being single...can someone elucidate on this subject... kiss
You are very wrong man, there are millions of single ladies out there, I mean those who are not in any form of relationship and not yet married.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Sure there are single ladies
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
Gluthatione:

You are very wrong man, there are millions of single ladies out there, I mean those who are not in any form of relationship and not yet married.

There are no mature single ladies anywhere in world.

Look at the keywords according to the OP: emotional support, financial support and physical (sexual) support.

A lot claim that they're single. Of course, that's what any mature lady will say especially when they're not married or engaged to a serious single man.

But directly or indirectly, that single lady has someone giving her at least one or more of the supports other engaged ladies get. Some are in frequent emotional communication with at least 2 exes yet they claim to be single.

This is why many guys enter into relationship only to discover the number of issues they have to deal with. When a girl tells you she's single and you decide to enter into a relationship with her, just prepare your mind to deal with a lot of issues that bothers on the kind of communication she has with men. Its even worse these days when you can easily flirt with anyone online regardless of the distance.

Some have like 10 'suitors', go out with at least a new guy every weekend, talk to at least 20 'suitors' per day, and yet CLAIM to be SINGLE. These are stuffs married people don't even get to enjoy, yet you do it every other day under the canopy of "single-hood". Its even craz.y when people that maintain frequent s..ex use that single line.

There are no entirely mature single ladies anywhere in the world. If you doubt me, let the so called single ladies come forward to argue my points.

4 Likes

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by shaybebaby(f): 10:22am On Apr 19, 2017
Acidosis:

There are no mature single ladies anywhere in world.

Look at the keywords according to the OP: emotional support, financial support and physical (sexual) support.

A lot claim that they're single. Of course, that's what any mature lady will say especially when they're not married or engaged to a serious single man.

But directly or indirectly, that single lady has someone giving her at least one or more of the supports other engaged ladies get. Some are in frequent emotional communication with at least 2 exes yet they claim to be single.

This is why many guys enter into relationship only to discover the number of issues they have to deal with. When a girl tells you she's single and you decide to enter into a relationship with her, just prepare your mind to deal with a lot of issues that bothers on the kind of communication she has with men. Its even worse these days when you can easily flirt with anyone online regardless of the distance.

Some have like 10 'suitors', go out with at least a new guy every weekend, talk to at least 20 'suitors' per day, and yet CLAIM to be SINGLE. These are stuffs married people don't even get to enjoy, yet you do it every other day under the canopy of "single-hood". Its even craz.y when people that maintain frequent s..ex use that single line.

There are no entirely mature single ladies anywhere in the world. If you doubt me, let the so called single ladies come forward to argue my points.
I actually do know who is single in every sense of the word. She is too busy parenting a young child of preschool age to have time for such. Ofcourse that may change as her child gets older and starts school but for now, she just doesn't have the time.

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Acidosis(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

I actually do know who is single in every sense of the word. She is too busy parenting a young child of preschool age to have time for such. Ofcourse that may change as her child gets older and starts school but for now, she just doesn't have the time.

She's a rare exemption. I agree with you, and like you said, that may change as her child gets older.
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by UIA04(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
Wonderful

So you are saying that if a lady has a male platonic freind whom she ccan leean on in times of emotional, financial or even ssspiritual distress she is Not single I don't agree op

It's a pity the world has bastardiZed friendships and relationships and sex is So easy to get at the bart of an eyelid

Now I understand what my ex was saying when I asked him why he liked me and thought himself lucky to have have me one of the things he said' “B***A you don't have problem at all ”
At 22 He was the first guy I let into my life as confidant and later boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by nenergy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
UIA04:

It's a pity the world has bastardiZed friendships and relationships and sex is So easy to get at the bart of an eyelid
Really? Then why ain't I getting any? Sex is not easy for demisexuals like myself. Its hard!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by UIA04(f): 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
nenergy:

Really? Then why ain't I getting any? Sex is not easy for demisexuals like myself. Its hard!!!!

You know it already your kiNd are rare so I wasn't referring to your type

2 Likes

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
UIA04:
Wonderful

So you are saying that if a lady has a male platonic freind whom she ccan leean on in times of emotional, financial or even ssspiritual distress she is Not single I don't agree op

Now I understand what my ex was saying when I asked him why he liked me and thought himself lucky to have have me one of the things he said' “B***A you don't have problem at all ”

The bolded is what the OP is talking about....

A woman who has men who give emotional, financial or sexua.al support is not 'single'... She is enjoying what a lady in a relationship enjoys and claims she's single? That's eating her cake and having it right there.

It is like a woman co-habiting claiming that she is not 'married'. She might not be legally married however, she is a wife to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
@OP:

I think a truly mature single lady is rare.
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Acidosis(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
bukatyne:

The bolded is what the OP is talking about....

A woman who has men who give emotional, financial or sexua.al support is not 'single'... She is enjoying what a lady in a relationship enjoys and claims she's single? That's eating her cake and having it right there.

It is like a woman co-habiting claiming that she is not 'married'. She might not be legally married however, she is a wife to the man.
smiley smiley
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by nenergy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
UIA04:

You know it already your kiNd are rare so I wasn't referring to your type
Ok ma grin

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Hideki(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
It doesn't exist op...it doesnt
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gluthatione:

they are getting support, those in a relationship are getting
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by jhudit(f): 4:21am On Apr 20, 2017
I don't know why anyone will want to change the definition of being single!

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2017
UIA04:
Wonderful

What is your definition of "Platonic"? there are several ladies in a... NO SEX, NO ROMANCE...relationship will you also classify them as single?
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 6:08am On Apr 20, 2017
jhudit:
I don't know why anyone will want to change the definition of being single!
that is because you have not define the term "single"
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 6:10am On Apr 20, 2017
bukatyne:
@OP:

I think a truly mature single lady is rare.
You 're objective and unbiased!!
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by SSpeter(m): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2017
shaybebaby:

She is not single as you claim only distracted and unavailable. Like you suggest, when she becomes available her current status expires
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by UIA04(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
SSpeter:
What is your definition of "Platonic"? there are several ladies in a... NO SEX, NO ROMANCE...relationship will you also classify them as single?
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Single lady can also mean someone who is not yet married cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by darbeelicous(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
yes naw y??

Where ma single ladies at....
All ma single ladies...*in beyonces voice* put your hands up.......
Aderola15
Twaci.....
Jodha baby kiss

But I'm not single sha... cool cool

1 Like

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
yes naw y??

Aderola15
Twaci.....
Jodha baby kiss

Ma everyday Nigress! We single ladies dey gallant ooo. cheesy grin

Mesef get Baeby ooo kiss
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by darbeelicous(f): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
haaah..... We should be asking if single guys exist.....
Aderola15:

Ma everyday Nigress! We single ladies dey gallant ooo. cheesy grin

Mesef get Baeby ooo kiss
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
darbeelicous:
haaah..... We should be asking if single guys exist.....

Lmaooooooo cheesy grin cheesy

Haaaaa, those ones are forever single na even the married ones. undecided
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by darbeelicous(f): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
hehehehe.... Don't mind them, its always the same story..."something happened, we re not together anymore" and me I'll be like.. "this is super stooooryyy"

Just wait, a counter thread z on d way grin grin grin
Aderola15:

Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by kaboninc(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Aderola15:

Pulease.. .. How you mean na

Am a single guy.. .am I not existing?

Ehhh
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2017
SSpeter:
You 're objective and unbiased!!

Thanks
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Jodha(f): 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
yes naw y??

Aderola15
Twaci.....
Jodha baby kiss

Reporting in from banamia grin grin
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
SSpeter:

*raising my hand up*
Oga see me here now!

Me that is not only single but VERY SINGLE.
cry cry
But Toks2008 is my baby papa.
And Slyone2 is my financer.
Re: Do Single Ladies Truly Exist? by Donstain(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
in need of a sugar mummy and sugar daddy call 08032802894

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? / My Wedding In Pictures / List Of Creazist Tatoos Over Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.