Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (52019 Views)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by CrownStarPro(m): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
The Insecure girl
That one reminded me of a girl who told her cousin that she likes me. Her cousin told me and I kept it within me. I started flirting with her even though the feelings wasn't there to date her.
She came to my house one Sunday afternoon and guess what she asked me...
"Why do you have so many mutual friends with me on Facebook?"
"Why are most of them females?"
"Why do you chat with females a lot?"

I smiled... Told her that I'm very sick with malaria.. I will reply whenever I get well...

Bros... Since that day... I dey run from her...I am no longer interested in having a relationship with her.

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by iguita: 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
I dated number 7. Babe told me our wedding will take seven days. I asked her wedding or marriage, she said wedding ceremony. I said #OkBye
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by lilycasera(f): 8:11am On Apr 20, 2017
KingKush01:
Niggz know your worth never let any girl make you feel like she's doing you a favour dating your @ss. I've been with the High maintenance chick b4, I left the relationship with my self esteem at -1%

Leeme add mine

The Drama Queen

Sometimes you wonder if you're playing a role in a Bollywood movie or you're dating a telemundo actress with this kinda girl. She makes a mountain out of a mole hill

The beautiful Manipulator

She's usually extremely beautuful.She's a master at using her feminine wiles to get men crawling at her feet, Emotional blackmail is her trademark.She's used to getting what she wants and won't stop at nothing eg T boss

You were making sense initially but the moment you mentioned TBoss you goofed.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Rtopzy(f): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Griffon:

You don't give headache? Say yes and I'm getting married to you.
Yes, I dn't give headache ..........lolz
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Rtopzy(f): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
CrownStarPro:
The Insecure girl
That one reminded me of a girl who told her cousin that she likes me. Her cousin told me and I kept it within me. I started flirting with her even though the feelings wasn't there to date her.
She came to my house one Sunday afternoon and guess what she asked me...
"Why do you have so many mutual friends with me on Facebook?"
"Why are most of them females?"
"Why do you chat with females a lot?"

I smiled... Told her that I'm very sick with malaria.. I will reply whenever I get well...

Bros... Since that day... I dey run from her...I am no longer interested in having a relationship with her.
Lolz, kwantinew lying on malaria

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Cleopatra4(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
Safiaa:
7am in the morning, you carry yourself to write a silly list about women. Are you not giving yourself a headache? Is it that deep? Na wa.

All these boys think they know it all about woman. List upon list, yet one babe somewhere is still pressing your mumu button. Mr borrow borrow aka Mr cash machine. Transfer your knowledge into something tangible please. Its annoying.

grin No mind the op. Make him dey deceive himself angry
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
importexpert i was banned in business section so am posting here. I tried registering aweber account but am getting "not processing order"

Pls help me abeg

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by importexpert(m): 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
beardlessdude:
importexpert i was banned in business section so am posting here. I tried registering aweber account but am getting "not processing order"

Pls help me abeg

aweber does not accept direct orders from nigeria, you will have to send them a mail that you want to create an account with them. alternatively you can use mailchimp.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
importexpert:

aweber does not accept direct orders from nigeria, you will have to send them a mail that you want to create an account with them. alternatively you can use mailchimp.
importexpert i registered with mailchimp and added a mailchimp opt in form to my blogger. I got a domain on godaddy, how do i link it to my blogger account? You didnt mention. Infact, you skipped many stuffs oooh, haba.

And, i use "affiliate blog" as the title of my blog, is it ok or do i need to open another blogger?

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by john1035: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
and dis 1ce, wen u see dem.......run

Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2017
importexpert:

hello.pls answer me o
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by importexpert(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
hello.pls answer me o

bro i added a video link of how to link godaddy domain to blogger in the guide. if you are viewing it using a mobile phone the links might not be active kindly use a pc. alternatively you can consult youtube videos on how to link a godaddy domain to blogger. for the title just use a dot because you do not need it. the domain shoud be a general name domain like premiumsolutions.com happycourses.com premiumcourses etc. this will allow you to promote a wide range of products across different niches without buying new domains for every product you want to promote. please do not reply to this post. kindly flash or call if you have further question. your success is truly my pride
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
importexpert:

bro i added a video link of how to link godaddy domain to blogger in the guide. if you are viewing it using a mobile phone the links might not be active kindly use a pc. alternatively you can consult youtube videos on how to link a godaddy domain to blogger. for the title just use a dot because you do not need it. the domain shoud be a general name domain like premiumsolutions.com happycourses.com premiumcourses etc. this will allow you to promote a wide range of products across different niches without buying new domains for every product you want to promote. please do not reply to this post. kindly flash or call if you have further question. your success is truly my pride
You didnt!

PS, I use a pc
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by decrownprince(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
jimfarayola:
First to comment for the first time since 2013, I dedicate this achievement to all 2017 batchA PCM.
Welcome on board. Am Batch A 2011 PCM. My regrad to Larry Johnson.
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Roydonzy87:
My brother, that number six is what i found myself into before i call it a quite few weeks back..lovely write up
kindly gist me pls.
I know it's been long
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Deejay1000:
@ no 6 op that is the current situation am in Now I don tire for the girl fa.. she's indecisive.
I know this is an old thread but Kindly gist me pls.
Seem to have such an issue and wanna share it with u for advice
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:
The lady I am dating falls in no 6. That was how she told her friend that both of us aren't dating but we are just friends. I felt bad, but now na me kon dey pay am back in folds. If she tells me she loves, I will just reply her back with 'okay'
as in my own situation worse as I con help am out financially many times an at the end she still tells others that we're Just platonic friends and nothing more.
Chai I realized I've been scammed
Re: Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
as in my own situation worse as I con help am out financially many times an at the end she still tells others that we're Just platonic friends and nothing more.
Chai I realized I've been scammed
Bro, that is life. We learn everyday.

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49