Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Statistics Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Statistics Of Women (1608 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / 3 Types Of Women: Ladies Where Do You Belong? (picture) / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2010
women should ensure to start thinking well in order not to fall into any of the age brackets (life spam) below. with the spate of fiminist both on nairaland and the outside world it seems we will have more women who will NEVER marry in their entire life time if they don't correct most of their views about men and marriages.

Women's history

18-22 - they keep turning down all guys
23-26 - they are jitterying for the right guy to come but still think age is on their side
27-30- they spend most of their  time attending social and religious events hoping to meet the 'right' man
31-35 - they spend all their spare time in religious houses praying for God's MIRACLE to happen
36-40- they start spending their hard earned money on men luring the man to marry them
40-50- they keep giving men the opportunity to own half of their estates if only they will marry them
51- above- they spend the rest of their life blaming themselves for their various mistakes.
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2010
So what undecided undecided undecided
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

So what undecided undecided undecided

are you scared? embarassed
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2010
Of undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2010
Kumbeeeeeee,

Remember, a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Of undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

falling into any of those categories, be sincere are you?
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2010
I aint scared trust me wink
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2010
KUNBEE,
SHE SOUNDS SO MUCH LIKE IT. TALKNAFREE.
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2010
I wasnt talking to you so mind your stupidity wink
Re: Statistics Of Women by elecktra(f): 1:35am On Jan 03, 2010
***can't stop rolling my large eyes***hisssssssssssss bloody woman wrapper tongue tongue tongue
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 03, 2010
Despite your name, this your talk na expensive one. undecided
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee,

U would most definitely not say a "YES" TO THAT, BABY.
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2010
elecktra:

***can't stop rolling my large eyes***hisssssssssssss bloody woman wrapper tongue tongue tongue
C an we plz see how large your eyes are? grin grin
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 03, 2010
@KUNBEEEEEEEEEEE,

U RE ONLY CONFIRMING HOW FRUSTRATED U RE , BABY. HIDE UR FRUSTRATION AT LEAST FOR A MINUTE, GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:42am On Jan 03, 2010
tdenen:

Kunbee,

U would most definitely not say a "YES" TO THAT, BABY.

Ok confession time a man has never felt my bobbi b4 and i am 67 and i am dying to know what it feels like. Are you satisfied undecided undecided
Re: Statistics Of Women by elecktra(f): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2010
FL Gators:

C an we plz see how large your eyes are? grin grin

this LARGE oops u still cant see, they are sooooooooo freaking large,sxxy kinda large o
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 03, 2010
@KUNBEEE,

HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT TO EVERY JOKE, THERE IS AN ELEMENT OF TRUTH. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH HAS COME.
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2010
Watevs
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 03, 2010
elecktra:

this LARGE oops u still cant see, they are sooooooooo freaking large,sxxy kinda large o
grin grin grin Oh I see. I find them very sexy too

Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

I aint scared trust me wink

'whispers'
how old are you? are you single?
check the age and your status and see if it's enough reason for you not to be scared.

you sound (write) cute. are you?
Re: Statistics Of Women by elecktra(f): 1:55am On Jan 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I DID NOT SAY SCARY O YEE !!!!!!!!!!!!! this is your idea of sxxy some taste u 've got buddy undecided undecided
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 03, 2010
lol
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 1:58am On Jan 03, 2010
talknafree:

'whispers'
how old are you? are you single?
check the age and your status and see if it's enough reason for you not to be scared.
you sound (write) cute. are you?

How old do i sound, if u started having babies early you could have had me wink. I am very pweety tongue
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

How old do i sound, if u started having babies early you could have had me wink. I am very pweety tongue

"ojigbi jigbi jigbi"

omo sexy.  tongue

abeg avoid those categories as you can oh! and also don't try to be like those other ' extreme feminist' out there hanging on the corridors of nairaland ready to drang 'pweety' girls like you into their fustrated club of 'loneliness' and 'miserable' life'.

by the way you get bf?
Re: Statistics Of Women by Pweety4me(f): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2010
So wat i turn guys down big deal?they just ain't gud enuff they ain't got d potential and wat it's takes 2 be mine and me there's. . . tongue cool
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 2:14am On Jan 03, 2010
talknafree:

"ojigbi jigbi jigbi"
omo sexy.  tongue
abeg avoid those categories as you can oh! and also don't try to be like those other ' extreme feminist' out there hanging on the corridors of nairaland ready to drang 'pweety' girls like you into their fustrated club of 'loneliness' and 'miserable' life'.
by the way you get bf?

Yes tongue on nl, but in reality no
Re: Statistics Of Women by puskin: 2:18am On Jan 03, 2010
talknafree:

women should ensure to start thinking well in order not to fall into any of the age brackets (life spam) below. with the spate of fiminist both on nairaland and the outside world it seems we will have more women who will NEVER marry in their entire life time if they don't correct most of their views about men and marriages.

Women's history

18-22 - they keep turning down all guys
23-26 - they are jitterying for the right guy to come but still think age is on their side
27-30- they spend most of their time attending social and religious events hoping to meet the 'right' man
31-35 - they spend all their spare time in religious houses praying for God's MIRACLE to happen
36-40- they start spending their hard earned money on men luring the man to marry them
40-50- they keep giving men the opportunity to own half of their estates if only they will marry them
51- above- they spend the rest of their life blaming themselves for their various mistakes.

Where the hell did U get such TRUE stats from. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Yes tongue on nl, but in reality no

hmmmm!!!
why you dey do niaraland runz nah?
is there any vacancy?

from the age category above please which one do you belong to? please be factual and sincere.

you based in lag?

puskin:

Where the hell did U get such TRUE stats from. shocked shocked shocked

the world's LARGEST and BEST library which is my head smiley
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 2:59am On Jan 03, 2010
talknafree:

hmmmm!!!
why you dey do niaraland runz nah?
is there any vacancy?
from the age category above please which one do you belong to? please be factual and sincere.
you based in lag?

I was just joking and yes i dey lag
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

I was just joking and yes i dey lag

which age bracket do you belong?
ur brief feminine cv needed. just 'whisper' it to me

which area of lag
Re: Statistics Of Women by Kunbee: 3:10am On Jan 03, 2010
I cant tell you such cheesy
Re: Statistics Of Women by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 03, 2010
Kunbee:

I cant tell you such cheesy

even if na AJ or Okokomaiko nothing dey there afterall you have a roof over yah head.
seems you are awake send ur yahoo id lets chat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Meet Or Not To Meet / Hey Ladies, Check Out This Bra! / Who Can Explain This " Irony"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.