Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,348 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs (2107 Views)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by AmadiAba: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
A chieftain of Ijaw Peoples Assembly and a human rights activist, Miss Annkio Briggs, has expressed worry over what she termed “the induced differences between the South East and South South geo-political zones of the country”

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/405530

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Kellibae(f): 11:42am On Apr 19, 2017
I like this woman!.. the day i watched her interview on channels tv d way she was addressing issues with buhari's government with boldness.

I said wow this is man in a womans body!
RESPECT MA!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Jabioro: 11:45am On Apr 19, 2017
She spoke her mind and by tomorrow another ijaw man will opposed her..

2 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by khallyberry: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Igboesika: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Another heartbreaking news for thugcheetah, Ejenla07 and other enemies of freedom fighters.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 19, 2017
grin
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by timecapsule: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
We are winning. SS have now understand that, anything SS & SE is just political division. that we are one EASTERN REGION.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by joeprince23(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
no mind some foools her on NL trying to divide us

14 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by tollyboy5(m): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Benin delta are now iPod well done sir angry
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Kakamorufu(m): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
happy married life

1 Like

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by gurnam: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
joeprince23:
no mind some foools her on NL trying to divide us

You are Ibo. cheesy
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by rassan: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
No be that same anniko wey then recently flog for Balyesa state be that?. She still dey talk?
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by tinz: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
I will be the first to make an atomic bomb for the Easterners if Nigeria ever devide

2 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by tribalistseun: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Afonjas won't like this, just watch.

11 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Prinzyy: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmadiAba:
A chieftain of Ijaw Peoples Assembly and a human rights activist, Miss Annkio Briggs, has expressed worry over what she termed “the induced differences between the South East and South South geo-political zones of the country”

When will you shameless lots stop this nonsense of se/ss are one?

1 Like

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Prinzyy: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

When will you shameless lots stop this nonsense of se/ss are one?I've never seen any Ssouthener complain of being a south Southerner,igbo is igbo,ijaw is ijaw,ss is ss ,se is se,this inferiority complex should stop.

3 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Prinzyy: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
AmadiAba:

When will you shameless lots stop this nonsense of se/ss are one?I've never seen any Ssouthener complain of being a south Southerner,igbo is igbo,ijaw is ijaw,ss is ss ,se is se,this inferiority complex should stop.

1 Like

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by KOBOJO: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am a typical hypocritical Yoruba Muslim Brotherhood and this news just triggered my heart attack...

cry cry

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by frakdon(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kellibae:
I like this woman!.. the day i watched her interview on channels tv.
With d way she was addressing issues against buhari and the goverment with boldness.

I said wow this is man in a womans body!
RESPECT MA!
she gets fire and swagger

3 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Kellibae(f): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
frakdon:
she gets fire and swagger

I cant agree less!
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Heartwarming news for the land grabbers
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by victorvezx(m): 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
KOBOJO:
Am a typical hypocritical Yoruba Muslim Brotherhood and this news just triggered my heart attack...

cry cry
After she said it finish, have the two regions being merged together now? Desperate igbos, they know without south south they are nothing

1 Like

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by victorvezx(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
Heartwarming news for the land grabbers
Don't mind them, they will be rejoicing as if the woman is speaking for the whole south-south, they forget its her opinion and she has no single power to put it to effect. Don't mind those lazy Land Grabbers

3 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by victorvezx(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
This woman that can insult and talk rubbish. This woman and Nnamdi Kanu are the same thing. Only that she does not have followers in the South-South willing to hear her rants

1 Like

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
was discussing with a student of mine who happened to be from the east and I jokingly said is he not from Biafra, hmmm! the young man only replied saying:"I am a Nigerian, they (biafra) can go and suffer. I was like wow!!!!
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Imagine where an Akwa Ibomite who share a common boundary with an Abian man is being convinced that he's not a brother to the Abian man but a brother to an Ogun man; or a Rivers man who share a common boundary with Imolite will be told that the Imolite is his enemy but that he has a friend in an Amadamawa person; isn't it funny and stupidetical?

8 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Prinzyy:
Otherwise you make use of any available Rope around.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Igboesika: 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Biadoyo:
was discussing with a student of mine who happened to be from the east and I jokingly said is he not from Biafra, hmmm! the young man only replied saying:"I am a Nigerian, they (biafra) can go and suffer. I was like wow!!!!
Two things are involved

It's either you are lying or that your friend belongs to " My daddy said that I am ibo" crew.
Go to SE and SS(People residing there) and ask that question, they wl smile first before they give you the satisfactory response.. which you and I know what their response would be

2 Likes

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by hammerF: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
LALASTICLALA FOODD HAVE COME O
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by SIRmanjar(m): 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dis woman na betta lioness..If she dey talk she no dey look Musa face..If for say she dey my age grade I for don marry her tey tey..She be my kind of woman..Fearless ad Outspoken.She reminds me of my mum..IRON MAMAgrin
Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by toolovely(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Igboesika:

Two things are involved

It's either you are lying or that your friend belongs to " My daddy said that I am ibo" crew.
Go to SE and SS(People residing there) and ask that question, they wl smile first before they give you the satisfactory response.. which you and I know what their response would be

dont mind them...one thing they dont understand is that 90% of easterners will vote for Biafra... the few saying they dont know what Biafra is are those living in Abuja or Lagos because they feel living in those places are like staying abroad. i understand their problem. but almost all igbo s living in the east will go for biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We're Wiser Now, Southsouth & Southeast Are One - Ijaw Leader, Annkio Briggs by Ejanla07: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Igboesika:
Another heartbreaking news for thugcheetah, Ejenla07 and other enemies of freedom fighters.

Pls as a yoruba muslim I'm pained

But it's ejanla07. Meaning big fish...

We yoruba muslims re not happy about this Biafra nonsense.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion And His Wife Eki Unleash PDA / Nigerian Military Release Video Of Ipob Militants Attacking Them / Presidency Clears Misinformation On New NIA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.