Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo (31920 Views)

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by TinaAnita(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where can one locate a 14-year old teenager that looks like a married woman with 14 kids? Ayam lost!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by sekem: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
bro4u:
Haba!!! 14yrs, that girl looks 43 na...

I thot you wanted to say 41? cheesy
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by passyhansome(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls what is the religion of this 65 yrs old forcefully doing it with his friend's 12 yrs old?

http://punchng.com/man-65-held-for-defiling-friends-12-year-old-daughter/

Yoruba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by exclusive1758(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
May God have mercy let she be found in Jesus name amen
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by bestpunterever: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
bro4u:
Haba!!! 14yrs, that girl looks 43 na...
43 or 83, is she with you?

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
passyhansome:

Yoruba Muslim

Yes, and then?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Lilimax(f): 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
EloquentMedia:
You see why hijab covering the face is not a good idea. In cases of kidnaps or missing persons, there would be no way to identify the individual. I did NYSC in Akwa Ibom and worked with a lady on hijab and never know her identity. She is always the one that comes to greet me during head count because I couldnt identify her amidst her fellow hijab wearing females. Till today I dont know her

I'm seriously appealing to the proponents of this form of religion, it is not helping them. Every success expert will tell you that your network determines your networth. People keep missing their opportunity to be great because they cant be identified in the network because of a religious practice. Now you know why the North is the poorest even after holding power for years.

Ive never seen a hijab wearing lady appointed into any political position in Nigeria, not even in the North. If Im wrong correct me
You dey mind them!
The rich ones among them never allow their kids to wear this yeye thing rather they usually cover their heads with cap or turbans
which is better. embarassed embarassed
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by olatejusho: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
may she b found

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Ugomajority: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A 14-year-old girl identified as Samiat AbdulSalam, who is an SSS1 student of MIMS college Somolu, Lagos -has reportedly gone missing. According to Alabi Akeem, she got missing at Bridge Street Ebute Eros after she left Zenith bank health center Iga, Idugaanran, Lagos Island where she went to see an optometrist.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/14-year-old-ss1-student-declared.html

Hmm most victims re ladies. Jus got me thinking
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by bro4u: 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
bestpunterever:
43 or 83, is she with you?
see jamb question...

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Nickymezor(f): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
I hope shes found soon. Hmmm its well
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Bondesniger(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
it is geting too much
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
EloquentMedia:
You see why hijab covering the face is not a good idea. In cases of kidnaps or missing persons, there would be no way to identify the individual. I did NYSC in Akwa Ibom and worked with a lady on hijab and never know her identity. She is always the one that comes to greet me during head count because I couldnt identify her amidst her fellow hijab wearing females. Till today I dont know her

I'm seriously appealing to the proponents of this form of religion, it is not helping them. Every success expert will tell you that your networ
k determines your networth. People keep missing their opportunity to be great because they cant be identified in the network because of a religious practice. Now you know why the North is the poorest even after holding power for years.

Ive never seen a hijab wearing lady appointed into any political position in Nigeria, not even in the North. If Im wrong correct me
First and foremost, the hijab is not the source of poverty in the northern part as u said, secondly u said every "success expert" suggest hijab is d course of ones regresion, nd who tel them that cloth determines success, do u av any idea how many women ar succesful in d arab golf areas? say wat u know. Dangote is from the north, yet hes the richest man in the second largest continent, africa ro mention few among others

4 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by lenosego(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
she is ugly oooo
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
deniz8mluv:

First and foremost, the hijab is not the source of poverty in the northern part as u said, secondly u said every "success expert" suggest hijab is d course of ones regresion, nd who tel them that cloth determines success, do u av any idea how many women ar succesful in d arab golf areas? say wat u know. Dangote is from the north, yet hes the richest man in the second largest continent, africa ro mention few among others

u didnt address d point he is trying to make about identifying the missing person..Eyes, mouth and ears r needed for easy recognition ..if u cover any of them it becomes difficult to identify the person.

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
maybe she has diverted to Syrian to join the Islamic State. every muslim is a potential terrorist. grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Drunkinlove(f): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
really talking like a mad man@ madmantalking
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by snezBaba: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Alhamdulilah....She has been found

2 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
EloquentMedia:

I'm seriously appealing to the proponents of this form of religion, it is not helping them. Every success expert will tell you that your network determines your networth. People keep missing their opportunity to be great because they cant be identified in the network because of a religious practice. Now you know why the North is the poorest even after holding power for years.

@EloquentMedia abi EloquentIdiot de.ni
Just hear yourself. How is the plight of a hijab-wearing sister your problem. You are so 'local' that you couldn't see beyond your nose; Go to Lagos State and see hijab-wearing media personnel, broadcasters, programmers, pharmacists etc ; Go to developed countries and see how Hijab-wearing sisters have made it in various life endeavours. You are here typing rubbish. Even if they didn't make it in life, how is it a concern of yours? If they're given political appointment, it is hypocrites like you that will make noise about Islamisation agenda. You really need to look for some of the bolts you lost in your silly brain.

3 Likes

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
maybe she has diverted to Syrian to join the Islamic State. every muslim is a potential terrorist. grin

Just like you Christians abi? At least Hitler read bible too just as Bush did too and other American presidents. These Christians killed more people than the so called terrorists. grin
gypsey:

Just like you Christians abi? At least Hitler read bible too just as Bush did too and other American presidents. These Christians killed more people than the so called terrorists.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Qasim6(m): 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

@EloquentMedia abi EloquentIdiot de.ni
Just hear yourself. How is the plight of a hijab-wearing sister your problem. You are so 'local' that you couldn't see beyond your nose; Go to Lagos State and see hijab-wearing media personnel, broadcasters, programmers, pharmacists etc ; Go to developed countries and see how Hijab-wearing sisters have made it in various life endeavours. You are here typing rubbish. Even if they didn't make it in life, how is it a concern of yours? If they're given political appointment, it is hypocrites like you that will make noise about Islamisation agenda. You really need to look for some of the bolts you lost in your silly brain.

you dey answer the foo.l
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

Just like you Christians abi? At least Hitler read bible too just as Bush did too and other American presidents. These Christians killed more people than the so called terrorists. grin

Just like you Christians abi? At least Hitler read bible too just as Bush did too and other American presidents. These Christians killed more people than the so called terrorists.
look! no need to be emotional, it was just a suggestion but now that you have confirmed she is a potential terrorist cheesy cheesy that's Good! and oh! I am not a Christian not even Religious.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
passyhansome:

Yoruba Muslim
passygoat, you're a brain dead idiot.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
gypsey:
look! no need to be emotional, it was just a suggestion but now that you have confirmed she is a potential terrorist cheesy cheesy that's Good and oh! I am not a Christian not even Religious.

Not being emotional boss! Just giving you back in a proportionate dosage. Not being a Christian is your problem not ours grin
gypsey:
look! no need to be emotional, it was just a suggestion but now that you have confirmed she is a potential terrorist cheesy cheesy that's Good and oh! I am not a Christian not even Religious.

Not being emotional boss! Just giving you back in a proportionate dosage. Not being a Christian is your problem not ours. You can experiment your stupidity with Christianity.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by passyhansome(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

passygoat, you're a brain dead idiot.

You suffering from emotional illiteracy, won't exchange words with you
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
miketayo:

u didnt address d point he is trying to make about identifying the missing person..Eyes, mouth and ears r needed for easy recognition ..if u cover any of them it becomes difficult to identify the person.

He doesn't need to address the point. As you can observe from his silly submission; he said Hijab is responsible for backwardness. Don't be an hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

Not being emotional boss! Just giving you back in a proportionate dosage. Not being a Christian is your problem not ours grin

Not being emotional boss! Just giving you back in a proportionate dosage. Not being a Christian is your problem not ours. You can experiment your stupidity with Christianity.
Good! so no need to suggest or assume that I am a christian like you did earlier and I am glad we agree that she is a potential terrorist grin grin there is also no need to click the quote button twice it will not change my opinion.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=passyhansome post=55721107]

You suffering from emotional illiteracy, won't exchange words with you[/quote

Emotional illiteracy! Now i see who I'm shocked[quote author=passyhansome post=55721107]

You suffering from emotional illiteracy, won't exchange words with you[/quote

Emotional illiteracy! Now i see who I'm dealing. For your information, post as this does not constitute words; as a result we can't exchange words. I mean words are spoken and not typed. Take note for proper correction.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by passyhansome(m): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
[quote author=plantae post=55721217][/quote]

Do Not Speak anymore Unless You Intend To Improve The Silence
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

He doesn't need to address the point. As you can observe from his silly submission; he said Hijab is responsible for backwardness. Don't be an hypocrite!

The rubbish u typed here isn't related to d topic. I m sure u don't know d meaning of hypocrite. I m talking about how it's difficult to identify d girl with d hijab pic.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
plantae:

A young girl is missing nd u r fighting Christianity and it's obvious u don't know anything or ur a kid , even hitler hated Christians nd killed them. He even said he would be a Muslim if he was to pick a religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market / Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna Chop Off Man's Hand (Graphic Photos) / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.