Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo (31904 Views)

15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found / 15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Kano. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by Lilimax(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2017
factwriter:

Winning souls for Christ is now secondary to you, instead how Muslims and Muslimats choose to dress is now your primary concern, or rather life pursuit.

Na wao o
This habit of taking panadol for another person headache
Nah, Winning souls for Christ can never be secondary to you!
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 8:29am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Will you keep quiet if you have nothing to say?

All these media propaganda wouldn't stop any idiot from getting properly served whenever they do what they are known for.

You christians will cause problems and begin to play victims. Why don't you mind your religion and stop searching for any opportunity to start insulting other people's belief?

Several reports of missing christains have been made on this forum but you will never see anyone insulting your religion.

Now a muslim girl is missing and most of you have taken it as another opportunity to start what you lots are well known for only to turn around and start posting poo.

Apart from this case, which reports about Islam haven't you and your ilks stormed to start your usual insults to Islam?

A pastor will be involved in rape, nobody insults religion but the moment one Ibrahim from Kano has problem with his wife, the entire religion is lumped up and insulted.

As long as you keep insulting Islam online, you may be carried away one day and repeat same offline in the midst of muslims.
Continue

Typical Muslim threats, It's a good thing u knw ur religion brings violence.
I don't insult Islam, i only say facts, if i lied or insulted Islam pls point it out. All i have said so far is d truth nd u obviously agree with ur comment.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Typical Muslim threats, It's a good thing u knw ur religion brings violence.
I don't insult Islam, i only say facts, if i lied or insulted Islam pls point it out. All i have said so far is d truth nd u obviously agree with ur comment.

Threat?

Do it offline in the midst of muslims anywhere, not only in the North, and see how far.

Your religion keeps brewing violence both off and online and you are here posting poo.

Who doesn't know you and your ilks?

A good case in point is this report of the missing child which you and your fellow adherents have taken as another golden opportunity to do what you are known for.

Don't worry, even those that got served might have started somewhere. Use nl to build your confidence as you rehearse doing it offline to burst the "threat".

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Threat?

Do it offline in the midst of muslims anywhere, not only in the North, and see how far.

Your religion keeps brewing violence both off and online and you are here posting poo.

Who doesn't know you and your ilks?

A good case in point is this report of the missing child which you and your fellow adherents have taken as another golden opportunity to do what you are known for.

Don't worry, even those that got served might have started somewhere. Use nl to build your confidence as you rehearse doing it offline to burst the "threat".

Religion of peace huh..isnt that all u guys know how to do "fight and kill". u r just proving my point.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Religion of peace huh..isnt that all u guys know how to do "fight and kill". u r just proving my point.

While your religion brews same.

Don't worry, you will be carried away one day.

The muslims don't give a damn if you exist or not but the moment you start all those poo that depict intolerance especially insult to their religion, they don't hesitate on the appropriate action.

Keep up the "good work", the day of reckoning is coming.

Meanwhile, this is a thread about a missing girl and the only offence the girl committed is that she is a muslim when there are countless threads announcing missing christains without a single word of insult to anyone let alone the religion.

This is how they cause problems everywhere.

Gradually, all your evil machinations will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Too much for the prof in English language.

No need to divert from the scorching hot points I made.

I will not take credit for my intuitive TECHNO smart phone miniature pre-editive, quick response capability KEYPAD, neither will I be responsible for any spelling errors this artificial intelligence word processors commit.

What I will continue to standby and maintain though are the brain shagging points and facts I have (obviously) shattered you with.

If you need true English language lessons then let us do it the traditional way: bring your paper and pencil
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 9:49am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

English.

That was intended for you to decipher, it's called "bridging the grammatical divide"
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

When a kid mistook the HANGMAN'S NOOSE for a SKIPPING ROPE,

...rest becomes history.

Why die a violent death for your unknown fellow Nairalanders when you can simply mind your own business, count your loses and exist in peace.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Y not just read his story nd stop embarrassing urself on nairaland

Oh really? And what history have you read about Hitler?

Authorised WW1/WW2 narrations written by Germans, Asians, Africans or even Middle Easterners?

Or scanty articles (you scrapped from the internet) and hearsays (you eavesdropped on) while roaming campuses for admission?

Whichever, your source(s) are short of credibility as all have their origin from the masters of propaganda, THE WEST.

In your lifetime try to hear the other side of this particular story. Try Amazon, the have books on Hitler written by unbiased authors.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
factwriter:

No need to divert from the scorching hot points I made.

I will not take credit for my intuitive TECHNO smart phone miniature pre-editive, quick response capability KEYPAD, neither will I be responsible for any spelling errors this artificial intelligence word processors commit.

What I will continue to standby and maintain though are the brain shagging points and facts I have (obviously) shattered you with.

If you need true English language lessons then let us do it the traditional way: bring your paper and pencil

Very stale. Get another excuse pls.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
factwriter:

When a kid mistook the HANGMAN'S NOOSE for a SKIPPING ROPE,

...rest becomes history.

Why die a violent death for your unknown fellow Nairalanders when you can simply mind your own business, count your loses and exist in peace.
[/s]

Absolutely meaningless.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
factwriter:

That was intended for you to decipher, it's called "bridging the grammatical divide"

Really? Trying to be smart? Sorry, you are not.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Very stale. Get another excuse pls.

Stale?
Oh yeah, stale and rusty minds always lack perception, insight or dimensional interpretations.

The simply see everything as being STALE.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 10:37am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Absolutely meaningless.
..there you go again, mistaking the HANGMAN'S NOOSE for a SKIPPING ROPE.
dog wey go lost no dey hear hin Oga whistle
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2017
factwriter:

Stale?
Oh yeah, stale and rusty minds always lack perception, insight or dimensional interpretations.

The simply see everything as being STALE.

I repeat, stale.

Phone will still take the blame for this. grin grin grin

Abeg look for somewhere sit down joor.

You are pointing at a common mistake and here you are turning grammar upside down talking about one yeye "bridging grammatical bla bla." I doubt if you passed your English at O' level.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
factwriter:

..there you go again, mistaking the HANGMAN'S NOOSE for a SKIPPING ROPE.

dog wey go lost no dey hear hin Oga whistle
[/s]

Just occupying space.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by factwriter(m): 11:03am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I repeat, stale.

Phone will still take the blame for this. grin grin grin

Abeg look for somewhere sit down joor.

You are pointing at a common mistake and here you are turning grammar upside down talking about one yeye "bridging grammatical bla bla." I doubt if you passed your English at O' level.

Obviously you lack what it takes to even rate a comment. My spellings obfuscate your vision despite the intended "meaning" in my utterances being glaring even to the averagely legible.

You've stolen a fair share of my morning "timeout" already.

Have a lovely day, Professor Divert-from-fact.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
factwriter:

Obviously you lack what it takes to even rate a comment. My spellings obfuscate your vision despite the intended "meaning" in my utterances being glaring even to the averagely legible.

You've stolen a fair share of my morning "timeout" already.

Have a lovely day, Professor Divert-from-fact.
[/s]

Not adding up. grin grin

Which fact? Did you miss the road?

You quoted me, made a comment on use of English, and you are here talking about changing topics. Weren't you aware of the topic when quoted me?

Abeg park.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by plantae(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Miketayo! How will you feel if your parents and siblings are bombed, your land rendered a warring zone? Don't answer it, ruminate over it.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2017
factwriter:

Oh really? And what history have you read about Hitler?

Authorised WW1/WW2 narrations written by Germans, Asians, Africans or even Middle Easterners?

Or scanty articles (you scrapped from the internet) and hearsays (you eavesdropped on) while roaming campuses for admission?

Whichever, your source(s) are short of credibility as all have their origin from the masters of propaganda, THE WEST.

In your lifetime try to hear the other side of this particular story. Try Amazon, the have books on Hitler written by unbiased authors.

and from all u googled and read hitler was a Christian ?
let me help u a bit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler#Views_on_religion
According to Speer, Hitler believed that either Japanese religious beliefs or Islam would have been a more suitable religion for the Germans than Christianity, with its "meekness and flabbiness".[374]
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

While your religion brews same.

Don't worry, you will be carried away one day.

The muslims don't give a damn if you exist or not but the moment you start all those poo that depict intolerance especially insult to their religion, they don't hesitate on the appropriate action.

Keep up the "good work", the day of reckoning is coming.

Meanwhile, this is a thread about a missing girl and the only offence the girl committed is that she is a muslim when there are countless threads announcing missing christains without a single word of insult to anyone let alone the religion.

This is how they cause problems everywhere.

Gradually, all your evil machinations will be revealed.

and its still talking ..you refuse to ans my question and u keep repeating the same thing
Every comment u make is making it clearer wat islam is about. appropriate action huh God knows how many ppl u have killed urself
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
plantae:

Miketayo! How will you feel if your parents and siblings are bombed, your land rendered a warring zone? Don't answer it, ruminate over it.

your point?
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

and its still talking ..you refuse to ans my question and u keep repeating the same thing
Every comment u make is making it clearer wat islam is about. appropriate action huh God knows how many ppl u have killed urself

Only God knows how many killings you have instigated.

Continue instigating and be fanning the embers of religious crises in this country that will certainly consume you one day.

That day is certainly coming, keep up the "good work".

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
plantae:

Allow him, he will be carried away one day and say these things offline where nemesis will finally catch up with him.

Let him continue hiding behind a faceless forum and be working hard to fuel religious crises.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Allow him, he will be carried away one day and say these things offline where nemesis will finally catch up with him.

Let him continue hiding behind a faceless forum and be working hard to fuel religious crises.

Do u use ur brain at all before typing
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Only God knows how many killings you have instigated.

Continue instigating and be fanning the embers of religious crises in this country that will certainly consume you one day.

That day is certainly coming, keep up the "good work".

Err!! another dumb quote from u
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Do u use ur brain at all before typing

Mynd44, OAM4J, for your information.

I can respond "appropriately" but that is when I will be reminded of some rules on this forum.

Cc seun
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

Err!! another dumb quote from u

Mynd44, OAM4J, for information once again.

Cc seun
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J, for information once again.

Cc seun

did u read d rules properly ? i must have snapped a nerve sorry wink
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44, OAM4J, for your information.

I can respond "appropriately" but that is when I will be reminded of some rules on this forum.

Cc seun

lmao
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by LionDeLeo: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
miketayo:

did u read d rules properly ? i must have snapped a nerve sorry wink

miketayo:

lmao

I will remind them properly before responding "appropriately" cos I doubt if you can go on that lane with me.

Cc
OAM4J, Mynd44, seun.
Re: 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo by miketayo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I will remind them properly before responding "appropriately" cos I doubt if you can go on that lane with me.

Cc
OAM4J, Mynd44, seun.
cant stop laughing
snitch i think u need to read d rules properly.. i didnt break any, infact u broke rule no 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen / EFCC Arrests 16 Ukrainians In Rivers For Oil Theft (PHOTOS) / Estate Residents Left Terrified As Thief Is Found Inside A Closed Gutter (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.