Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (56343 Views)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by AngelicBeing: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
[s]
Fourwinds:
heheheheheeer...can u see ur life...how was EFCC under GEJ.?
[/s] grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by KOBOJO: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ayodele Oke

I thought as much..,its genetically imbibed in their DNA.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by edupedia: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oya o,

Descendants of Judas Iscariot,
Children of Shuku Obuko Alabama,
Supporters of corruption,
Defenders of thieves and looters,

Are you going to borrow ultimatums from Ohaneze and give them to Buhari or are you gonna wail yourself to death like barren witches?

...o kare omo oodua...mo gbadun e...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
The two people should not only be suspended, but be prosecuted and sentenced if found guilty.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by edupedia: 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True + it is long over due, other members of the executive and several others who directly or indirectly contributed to the sufferings in NIGERIA should also be arrested, flogged and jailed, l want to see some ex governors, ex heads of government agencies, ex heads of NNPC, ex federal ministers, commissioners, judges, corrupt bank executives, high net-worth individuals both in private & public service who have stolen or accessory to looting all rounded up, flogged, properties confiscated and jailed, Nigeria politicians are one of the most heartless, devilish and wicked humans on planet earth, useless politicians that have amassed billions while the poor masses are suffering, where is my cane to start flogging these vampires and satanic agents angry angry

....shameless IPOB....go bury your head under your bed....
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by madridguy(m): 3:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good move.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by verygudbadguy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
wellmax:

Did you read where it says investigation are ongoing?
How do you identify the owner(s) without investigations

I did. Why didn't the EFCC wait to identify the owners of the flat and possibly other flats in the building to be sure that some monies are not stashed elsewhere in the building before breaking the news to the world.

If you were the thief, won't you sharply move such monies away from the crime scene to a more hidden place like cemetery?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Fourwinds: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
ihatebuhari:
grin
any comment?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by edupedia: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
All this one is short term solution.
Suspend Mallam Muhammadu Buhari and see improvements
I am neither for APC or PDP.
Just a concerned patriotic citizen.

If I hear whemmmm from anybody ehnnn

...yeye IPOB wetin u fit do....all of u should bury your heads in shame but I know shame no dey ya calcha!...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by SalamRushdie: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
Mr. Salami, could you remind us how long it took IB if he ever suspended any of his crooks.

Igbos always lie.

Mr Barth Nnaji was dropped within 48 hrs of the info that his company Geo metrics was also bidding , Stella Oduah was dropped after 5 weeks of the BMW scandal ..oh so now it's a competition between Buhari crooks and GEJ crooks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by verygudbadguy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
calyto:

It's owned by GEJ.
Are you happy now?

*Watch as he comes to fight for his hero* grin

I am pro Buhari. I have nothing to do with GEJ.

I have my brain working fine so i can think correctly.

Why didn't the EFCC wait to identify the owners of the flat and possibly other flats in the building to be sure that some monies are not stashed elsewhere in the building before breaking the news to the world.

If you were the thief, won't you sharply move such monies away from the crime scene to a more hidden place like cemetery?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
suspension is not enough.Mr Oke must be immediately arrested and prosecuted!!! anything short of this smells cover up.Suspension with full benefits just like Obasanjo did for the late AIG Raphael Ige is balderdash!!!! we must uncover the real owner of the most notorious apartment 7B

Suspension pending the outcome of the investigation..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[s][/s] grin grin
hahahahahahahaaaa....can u see ur life now.? how was EFCC under GEJ.?
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by AngelicBeing: 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
edupedia:

....shameless IPOB....go bury your head under your bed....
This got me laughing, l am neither IPOB or whatever name you are referring to, l dont do party politics , tribe nor ethnicity like you and your ignorant lot, l support good governance whether it is in Nigeria or any part of the world, now do humanity a favor, head to the lagoon and end your miserable life, before you end your life, lie down and receive 85,000 lashes to hasten your trip to the abyss, nonsense kid grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by iswallker(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:
hmmmmmm..

It still doesn't explain how the 43m usd got to Osborne in Ikoyi.

Until i see the name of the owner of that particular flat, i still won't believe this isn't a movie script.

you dey sleep since morning, the flat is controlled by a coy belonging to okes wife....
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by greatermax77(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2017

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sunnynwa:
Is he just waking up?

Anyway, better late than never.

You just don't sack anyone based on hearsay, You need to investigate before sacking someone..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by xcllaxix(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is just the first step....but it took time.. ..if found wanting let them be fired and prosecuted..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by edupedia: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nmaudu:
Lets wait for 24 hours first. If this news item is not refuted by the presidency, then we can take it to be true.

....shame on u IPOB....
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
gberra:
I can see Wailers & Igbos running towards the lagoon. This is one major decision their Hero of corruption will never dare in a lifetime.

No Peace for Igbos

LOL na so oooo, very soon you will see wailers supporting babachir and Oke and will be shouting witch hunting..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
edupedia:

...yeye IPOB wetin u fit do....all of u should bury your heads in shame but I know shame
no dey ya calcha!...

Taiwo is an ibo name
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
gocac:
baba go slow very old and wicked, a heartless man, how can a man so old and closer to his creator be so wicked?
you wont act until the damage is done! it is too late, prosecute him dont suspend, nonsense.

How will you get sense when the last time water touches your head has been over 6month..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
AnanseK:

Just a miserable wailer.

So anybody as per the state of affairs of the nation that call a spade a spade is automatically a pdp member.

See leaders of tomorrow
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Adminisher: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oya o,

Descendants of Judas Iscariot,
Children of Shuku Obuko Alabama,
Supporters of corruption,
Defenders of thieves and looters,

Are you going to borrow ultimatums from Ohaneze and give them to Buhari or are you gonna wail yourself to death like barren witches?

Ha ha ..Shuku obuko Alabama ke?
One of the correct versions is: "Chukwu okike abiama"
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

RUBBISH!!!The fact that Mr Oke is not yet in custody and that it took this long for Buhari to act speaks volumes

So if you are the president you will just sack someone based on allegation without investigating the person first?

Well how i wish your hero did half of that during Stela Oduah, Maku etc.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Ken4Christ: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
Until the presidency deals with the fulani herdsmen attacks, nothing they do impresses me. We must value the lives of every Nigerians.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
ekensi01:
I dont think thats a solution we want to see your transpiracy show us the owner of the money. Why suspend him just slowing things useless man. Show us all the billions Efcc has collected since you came into power. #lieseverywhere

Will you just shut and go jump inside lagoon, Did you father show you all the his salaries? sometimes i wonder if some people really think with brain, So they should be displaying all the money being recover on National TV? OMG i SMH for you..
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
mansakhalifa:
The DG of the NIA had his suspension coming when he brazenly owned up to knowing something he knew could get anyone into trouble namely the "Osborne billions". He is clearly not the smartest of men. How did he end up being appointed to run an intelligence agency?

He was appointed by the ineffectual baboon and also the money belong to the ineffectual baboon and their co looters.. We will hear the real story soon.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by nedu666: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
today events shows nigerians as the most foolish people on planet earth. so foolish they cant see when they are being taken for a ride. the same buhari that wrote to the senate absolving the sgf of corruption based on investigation by the attorney general, nsa and dss is now suspending the sgf for corruption pending investigation by the same nsa and attorney general. i sorry for this country.
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by Alajiki(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
alexistaiwo:
All this one is short term solution.
Suspend Mallam Muhammadu Buhari and see improvements
I am neither for APC or PDP.
Just an unconcerned unpatriotic citizen.

If I hear whemmmm from anybody ehnnn
Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by wellmax(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I did. Why didn't the EFCC wait to identify the owners of the flat and possibly other flats in the building to be sure that some monies are not stashed elsewhere in the building before breaking the news to the world.

A whistle blower gave some some information. There is a 50/50 chance to confirm its authenticity.
They obtained warrant to check the particular apartment as stated by the whistle blower.
You don't expect them on suspicion alone to go into all apartments, what if the whistle blower was wrong? That would be a big embarrassment.
But with cash found, they publicised so that to be accountable and prevent re-looting.
After that, the building was placed on 24 hour surveillance, everyone going in andd out was searched. It took some days to obtain another warrant to search the other apartments.

Oga, this is how things are done.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
seguno2:

Have you also seen his assets declaration that he promised?
Or his personal income tax returns since 2015?
Anyway, if he cannot disclose how much of our foreign exchange he spent on his two months jamboree of treatment in London, we should not expect any transparency from the changed changers.
How can you fight corruption without transparency?

Not until your father started showing his family how much he is spending from his salaries..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits Display Heavy Artillery (video/pictures) / Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye Burnt In Kogi. Photos / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.