Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke (34034 Views)

Suspended SGF Lawal Sticks His Tongue Mocking Nigerians In Aso Rock - Kperogi / Nigerians React To The Suspension Of SGF Lawal & NIA DG Ayo Oke / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by voicelez: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
d
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by holytribe(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA SUSPENSION AND FIRING BUHARI SABI DO, NOT TO WORK ON DA ECONOMY, MAY OGUN BLAST HIS BIG TOOTH AND BLOCKED RABBIT EARS THERE.

But why are you exposing your ignorance na? Na wa for you ooo
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Markshevy(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
some one is just waking up and may it never be late to suspend all those involved in looting nigeria presently.Yeye just de smell every day.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by malware: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
NA SUSPENSION AND FIRING BUHARI SABI DO, NOT TO WORK ON DA ECONOMY, MAY OGUN BLAST HIS BIG TOOTH AND BLOCKED RABBIT EARS THERE.

Back to sender
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by cardoctor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dem wan ask where the loot dey
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by kunlexy1759(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
A very nice move by d presidency.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by bumi10(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
good
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by truehero(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
At least it's a bold step from the President. In as much as I differ from his ways, this is something worth commending. If something good comes out of his actions, it will surely be for the interest of the greater number. I pray for more directions.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by jbcul4ril(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good news. Nigeria win at the end

Sai BABA
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by smartty68(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Hi tongue
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ephi123(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Because from the tone of the release the presidency is not even convinced on the NIA claims to the stash

Exactly. I read it and didn't see any mention of the actual source of that large sum of money. It mustn't be swept under the carpet. Ownership must be identified, and the person prosecuted. That is the only way out of this issue for anyone to take the anti-corruption stance seriously.

4 Likes

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ephi123(f): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
wellmax:

That is why investigation will be carried out.

With deluded Wike and corrupt Oke laying claims, serious investigation are necessary.

I concur. Hopefully it won't be an investigation that will drag and drag and then disappear into thin air.

2 Likes

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Icon79(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is what we call with "Military Dispatch".

Sai Buhari!

O pari o
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by kunlexy1759(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
u should hv read d content and not only d headline b4 u comment...
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by fusyman(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

He is better than your hero...... You daughter of hate
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ladesson(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

where are u from??u are among d idiot n d big fool ridicule this country...
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by KAYD007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
chiscodedon:
Something is smelling

your nose is picking up the smell of the crusted reminant of poo from your bu.tt crack...go wash your self properly! angry
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ladesson(m): 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

where are u from??u are among d idiot n d big fool ridicule this country...if u know what brought us to this n understand what really goin on now.u wont hide behind your phone 'cause nigerian president' or talk s h i t.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Okbaba: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
When Bubu suspend Magu then I will know he is serious.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Redhot111(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Wolfbrother(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought the money was for rivers state and amechi with all the plenty plenty documents grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ajani1978(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You need medical attention
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by teebillz: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Just when we are supposed to be talking of Buhari's inability to lead the Federal Execution Council's meeting for the second time in a row this guys came up with another blockbuster to divert attention. Now we all all talking about the suspension. It is really working for them.
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Ideyontop: 4:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
When I looked and saw that Yemi Osinbajo is heading the investigation committee I knew that the matter is finished. Whoever is at fault cannot bribe themselves free. When you combine a lawyer+Pastor+vice president+an honest man in 1 person, the result is WOW!
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am an Igbo , never in support of this government , Checked my facebook Mazi Uchenna Chidubem you will understand that I have never supported this government , and I worked for PDP when I was in Nigeria, but now, Buhari our President has earn my respect, Baba forgive me , because of this your war against Crimes, you have earn my 100 years respect. You are indeed a good leader.. Any person in your cabinets indited with crime should be uprightly investigated, now the war against crimes should be extends to your Ministers. Call me a zombie , Ipob, flat head, I will supports this government till the end. Long Live Our Peoples President, Long Live Nigerians ..

4 Likes

Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Jyunus: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
One of them is hereby sported
GloriaNinja:
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:

half of those prayer abi na curse whichever go to your parent..
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by smalls001: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do your homework before displaying your ignorance and lack of accurate information........

GloriaNinja:
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Slimpotter(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You're pretty.... prettily ignorant and irrational
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Slimpotter(m): 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Do you know you're pretty.... prettily ignorant and irrational
Re: State House Press Release On The Suspension Of SGF Lawal And DG NIA Oke by Babsoo: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's a step in the right direction. No sacred cow. Every official of government must be seen to be fighting corruption in all its ramifications. I am sure Nigerians can rely on PMB. Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

June 12th Democracy Day: Buhari Is A Joke - Reno Omokri / Insecurity: President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri / Victor Banjo's Children Speak 50 Years After His Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.