Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:03 AM

Wike's Claim Of Ikoyi Billions: Conversation With A Senior Lawyer Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Claim Of Ikoyi Billions: Conversation With A Senior Lawyer Friend (440 Views)

Ize-Iyamu: "I Am A Senior RCCG Pastor, I Preach Every Sunday" / How Tinubu's Human Rights-lawyer Friend Set Him Up For Trial / Heads May Roll As Presidency Probes Ownership Of Ikoyi Billions –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Claim Of Ikoyi Billions: Conversation With A Senior Lawyer Friend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Senior Lawyer Friend: "I have heard your brilliant submissions on this matter; however, what specific injury/ies will you suffer as a result of Gov. Wike's claim of Ikoyi Billions, that is, assuming that he fails to present any credible evidence to authenticate his weighty assertions, before, on or after his 7 days ultimatum given to FG?"

Myself: Sir, I will be psychologically and emotionally traumatised. I will lose my respect, my voice, and my overall self dignity amongst my comity of peers from other States. In the past, my sensitivity has also been endlessly and severely battered by Gov. Wike's unabated abuse of State apparatus on the pedestal of extreme politicking. This recent farcical and obnoxious claim of his (Wike), in the series of hundreds of other unsubstantiable wild vituperations, will do me more harm than good.

Senior Lawyer Friend: "In that regards, what are your prayers then?"

Myself: "My Lord, as a proud Rivers son, I have no other option but to demand for his resignation."

Senior Lawyer Friend: "Give me time to study this case."

Myself: "You have less than 2 days Sir. Gov. Wike's ultimatum expires in the next 48 hrs."

Senior Lawyer Friend: "Oh, I see."

(1) (Reply)

Ikoyi Apartment: NIA Boss, Oke ‘implicates’ Buhari’s National Security Adviser R / My Father Was Killed By Politicians, Late Senator Adeleke’s Son. / Ex-abia Governor Vows To Remain In PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.