Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. (883 Views)

14 Secrets, How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. / How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Wizmike111(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Do you have a problem of chatting up that stunning lady with a beautiful avatar? You don’t know what to say? Or probably you don’t really have the self esteem just to say “Hi”? How about we help you through this dilemma of yours?

Though you may think online conversations are easier than face-face conversations, truth is, it requires more skill and finesse; messing the whole thing up only takes one badly written ambiguous sentence, an ill-timed compliment or careless assumption.

To avoid being kicked to the curb, here are 7 tips to help you score a first conversation – and many more, but that’s up to you.

1. Work on your profile.

Your profile is the first contact she has of you, so putting out a good one determines if your friend request would be accepted or trashed. You obviously want her to like you, it doesn’t mean you should over polish yourself. Frauds can be easily sniffed out. Little is more. Make a good first impression.

2. Study her profile.

From studying her online profile, you get some information about what she loves and hates. You can use this to your advantage. For example, if it says on her profile that she loves to travel, you can include this in your conversation and it also gives you an idea of how/what to talk to her about. You could also find common interest that you share and build conversations around it. This reduces your chances of running out of things to talk about, keeping the possible awkward silence at bay.

3. Be polite.

This is very important! You don’t crawl up into a ladies online space and leave messages “Hey baby”, ” Angel”, “Beautiful” and the likes. That’s a very quick way down the drain. Don’t be too presumptuous about her character. Being shielded by partial anonymity doesn’t give you the right to be uncouth while chatting online.

4. Pay attention to the conversation.

Who doesn’t love being paid attention to? Pay attention to the conversation. Avoid the embarrassment of asking the same question over again just because you weren’t paying attention. Plus, don’t dominate the conversation.

5. Don’t be a pest:

You got yourself in, don’t kick yourself out as fast. Let her be for a while. You have a life, live it. Even though you want to talk to her all the time, be careful not to be the guy who give her no space. If you are online all the time, she may think you’re a loser without a life or job sitting on his couch all day, eating junk and sharing your roommate’s WIFI.

6. Have a sense of humour.

Being able to make a lady laugh even over the internet is a plus for you. So whip up your comic side and score.However if she is not feeling your dry jokes then quit it. The most important thing is to be yourself.

7. Avoid grammatical errors.

Reading bad grammar is like biting on a bad nut. Pay more attention to detail. Read through your replies before you hit send. However, this may not work for all because some guys may not know that they are dropping grammatical bombs.

Source: http://naijcrackgist..com.ng/2017/04/Spectacular-way-to-win-a-girl-heart-online-quickly.html?m=1

Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Herlyne(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Drizzy852: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Mtchew.... she be government contract?
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by generalbush(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
I wish Google would stop the free blogging platform. A lot of junks already on the internet!!
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
LMFAO
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin

I dunno but it sounds like yahoo boiz to me tongue
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
the first sentence i give a girl online has always been
"Oooh hey there, you doing alright love?"

always works

...they prefer you cheeky
do you know what i meansmiley
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stop making these girls feel like a trophy. They aren't.

Chat her up not so frequently and always let her know you don't give a Fück just in case she starts to act up.

Personally I don't bother myself after chatting up a lady twice cos those times are enough for me to know if we are heading somewhere or not.

And of course I always play by the rules while chatting with her. So if after having wonderful conversations with her twice(and maybe a few ore times) and I notice she's still not serious I move to the next. That is why there should be many girls around that you can chat with so you don't invest all your energy and chat time on one who's not ready to mingle.

Lastly, always see it as her loss and not yours if things don't work out. Except if you blew the whole thing up by yourself due to naivety.

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
This wouldn't work on a platform like Nairaland.
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by newyorks(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Drizzy852:
Mtchew.... she be government contract?
askam.
Re: Mind Blowing Ways To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Online. by Darkseid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
Number 7: Like WTF
That advice should be for the ladies. I can't remember the last time a lady sent me an error free sentence.

(1) (Reply)

Man Tries A Machine That Simulates The Pain Women Feel During Labour... / Sex & Fast -a True Life Story / Big Back Girls Shows Of For Davido"see Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.