Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

"She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple (47991 Views)

Facebook Translator Translates "Based On Logistics" To "EFE EFE EFE"(screenshot) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / 2004 Vs 2016 Pictures Of A Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by jericco1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Stale
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by TPAND(f): 7:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
His bad shape of head + her bad eye

A minute silence for their kids
They will raise more beautiful kids than you even if you marry Agbani

4 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by YourWife(f): 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Otapipia:

You're a product of premature ejaculation.

Jesu!!!

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Crownwahley(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017

from which source sir? wink
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Missmossy(f): 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
HML to them, i think they fit each other though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Exponental(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Based on logistics ke You people should be mindful of your statements ooooo! Logistics can change oooo!!!!
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
A minute silence for your brain
sis you want to kill me with laugh. bloody fatality. see finishing.

4 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by hollowway44: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

Another god who can create life spotted head....
Pls create a human being let's see.
Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
So beautiful! Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by tyreal(f): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
U are very senseless...
EfccBoss:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
daughter of the underworld, take ur gonorrhoea and go
Please bros, I have something serious tomorrow, you can't just come and make me to be laughing upanda here now....
I Need to concentrate biko, minimise the sarcasm in your comments!
Op help!
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by xavieree(f): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

Joey tribianiii!!! grin grin
joseph tribianii!!!!!! come bak here!!! (in phoebe's voice)!he cant even choose b/w food and gals....i love dat guy....i love friends

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ahahnow: 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
You said cute. Where is the cute here? Im not seeing it
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by rosalieene(f): 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2017
congrats to them
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by ijayebonyi(f): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am me based on logistics
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by agrovick(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Jesus is Lord shocked

4 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Iseoluwani: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nigerians can think well but to
copy

Can't they be creative
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by MightySirKay(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
You Really Need To Wash Your Brain With The Mixture Of The Following
1. Shampoo 2. Jik 3. Soda 4. Chlorine
Because Your Brain Don Deteroriate Beyond Repair

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by icejoel(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
JEALOUSY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
xavieree:
joseph tribianii!!!!!! come bak here!!! (in phoebe's voice)!he cant even choose b/w food and gals....i love dat guy....i love friends

I tell you..I can't get tired of friends. Joey that pops open bras with just his eyes and
chandler and his crazy humour...phoebe with her crazy songs..remember smelly cat.!!. I'm currently watching season 3
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by AlphaStyles(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
base kor headquarters ni
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by muller101(m): 9:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
. the bride's eye.
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by xavieree(f): 9:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

I tell you..I can't get tired of friends. Joey that pops open bras with just his eyes and
chandler and his crazy humour...phoebe with her crazy songs..remember smelly cat.!!. I'm currently watching season 3
lmaooo....seen it all for like 5x...cnt ever get tired of it...itz like my humourland

2 Likes

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by SmartyPants(m): 9:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
[b]'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017 [/b]

Is that a word sir?
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by KendrickAyomide: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:

whats Your Problem, they are beautiful . especially the Lady

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by erimmy(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
How e take concern u. Bad belle

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
PapiSmith:
'Based on logistics' is the most abused word so far in 2017
oga empty skull ...tell me how based on logistics is a word !!!!!!olodo

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Mrbehave: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
EfccBoss:
u hav a problm

1 Like

Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by jfkenny(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Efccboss nawaoo
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by jerryboie10(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
You Really Need To Wash Your Brain With The Mixture Of The Following

1. Shampoo
2. Jik
3. Soda
4. Chlorine

Because Your Brain Don Deteroriate Beyond Repair
And Hypo too
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by RealHaute: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
CaroLyner:

So you can make devastating comments like this? shocked cheesy
Re: "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You just abused it now. How's "based on logistics" a word?
That's how Nigerians call one person a staff, a personnel.. Chai.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / 26-year-old Man Brags About His 57-year-old Girlfriend On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.