Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters (895 Views)

President Buhari Sacks Babachir Lawal And Oke, Appoints Boss Mustapha As New SGF / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by odiks: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
THE EXCHANGE IN FULL

Reporters: Your suspension has just been announced. How will you react to the development?

Lawal: Who announced it?

Reporters: The presidency

Lawal: Then ask them. Why are you asking me? Who is the presidency?

Reporters: Have you been informed of the suspension?

Lawal: By who? About what. What about you? Have you been informed?

Reporters: Yes sir.

Lawal: By who?

Reporters: By the Presidency sir.

Lawal: I have not seen it. I should have been given… I have not seen the press release so I cannot comment on it.

Reporters: It is currently trending online. Are you doubting the authenticity of the statement?

Lawal: I have not seen it.

Reporters: Tell us the outcome of your meeting with the vice-president.

Lawal: I am always here. I always meet the vice-president. I used to come here even before I was made SGF.

Culled from the Cable Online

https://www.thecable.ng/presidency-babachir-lawal-reacts-suspension
Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by sekundosekundo: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
ok
Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by sarrki(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Him still dey doubt?

Criminal

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by sarrki(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
sekundosekundo:
ok

It's not OK at all

Babachir is a known criminal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by TPAND(f): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
APC and unnecessary media brouhaha. I still can't believe the leadership of this country ....whew.
Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by Buharimustgo: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
The guy does not have shame
Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by Buharimustgo: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

It's not OK at all

Better be careful, you have been crossing the lines these days,they will soon suspend u from BMC

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by Atiku2019: 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by sarrki(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Buharimustgo:

Better be careful, you have been crossing the lines these days,they will soon suspend u from BMC

grin grin

The baby wailers are not doing bad of recent

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by SalamRushdie: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:

It's not OK at all

From his tone I can assure you he is a hardened criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by 989900: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Babachir . . .

Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

From his tone I can assure you he is a hardened criminal

A serious one for that matter

Babachir is a goner
Re: Full Interview Between Suspended SGF (Babachir Lawal) And State House Reporters by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2017

(1)

Nuclear Armed Nigeria: How Will The World React.? / Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone / List Of Some Minimum Wages In Some Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.