Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone (891 Views)

Insecurity: CAN Rally Has A Political Undertone - MUSWEN, MURIC / U.S Doesn’t See IPOB As Terrorist Organisation – Russell Brooks / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Kenmatt(m): 5:50am On May 02, 2017
Greetings to you all!!!

I just want to bring this five "burning"points that make me to think that the Biafra agitation by IPOB has political Undertone.

I know that most of my brothers and sisters from the eastern part of this country will not like this, though it is just my opinion.

Firstly, I am compelled to believe that Nigeria plays politics of compensation and yeild to a regional, ethnic or religious jingoism. This is a topic for another day.

I am yet to be convinced on the relationship between Femi Fani Kayode and Ayo Fayose the governor of Ekiti state when we all know that FFK was the former spokes person to the ex president Goodluck Jonathan's campaingh organisation and Ekiti state next gubernatorial election is fast approaching. These men a notable PDP adherents, the former was not and still not happy on how his master lost election to the opposing party, you should not be astonished seeing him in any organisation that is totally opposing the current government at the centre while the later is indirectly campaigning seriously for his next election, thereby identifying him self with the opposition group. This is contrally to the preaching of the IPOB leader who was canvassing for total segregation from the "Hausa-fulani and the Yorubas". I don't think one needs a prophet or a soothsayer before you could understand the "hand writing on the wall".
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by sarrki(m): 5:51am On May 02, 2017
100% right op

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Smellymouth: 5:51am On May 02, 2017
Following
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by raker300: 5:52am On May 02, 2017
Lemme stop you right there, it's not!!!

Now please save us the trash talk

3 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by sarrki(m): 5:54am On May 02, 2017
raker300:
Lemme stop you right there, it's not!!!

Now please save us the trash talk

It is

You don't have the power to stop him from expressing his views

We call that freedom of expression

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by vic620(m): 6:02am On May 02, 2017
OP where are those reasons. For your information Biafra is an hurricane thou dare not stand on its path. Can you cover pregnancy? The people are saying it very loud and clear. I wonder why you people are hearing a different misleading tone. Is it not better for you to listen carefully and understand that the Biafra agitation has gathered momentum. All these beating about the bush will not stop the agitation but is increasingly winning more people on the side of Biafra agitators.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by psucc(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2017
Op Nigeria on its own was a political arrangement. You have a point here but you must be objective to the point of seeing the marginalization of the people.

No matter how weak a man is, he will not keep quiet in the face of oppression for so long.

4 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Kondomatic(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2017
sarrki:
100% right op

He has written nothing Oga.

7 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Epositive(m): 6:29am On May 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by madridguy(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2017
grin
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by PatriotTemidayo: 6:51am On May 02, 2017
Op, except and unless you're a baby, you should know that agitation for self-governance and secession is as political as it is economical. But the most important goal is sovereignty.

So, run along.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Ngokafor(f): 6:54am On May 02, 2017
sarrki:
100% right op

....He has not written anything and you are already parroting ''100% righ't.....Your Aso-rock programmers needs to change your batteries cos your system is mal-functioning.

7 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by sarrki(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

....He has not written anything and you are already parroting ''100% righ't.....Your Aso-rock programmers needs to change your batteries cos your system is mal-fuctiining.

grin grin
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Nobody: 7:00am On May 02, 2017
vic620:
OP where are those reasons. For your information Biafra is an ideology whose time has come. Can you cover pregnancy? The people are saying it very loud and clear. I wonder why you people are hearing a different misleading tone. Is it not better for you to listen carefully and understand that the Biafra agitation has gathered momentum. All these beating about the bush will not stop the agitation but is increasingly winning more people on the side of Biafra agitators.

go and sit down that is why all you do is to abuse pdp
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by sarrki(m): 7:01am On May 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

....He has not written anything and you are already parroting ''100% righ't.....Your Aso-rock programmers needs to change your batteries cos your system is mal-fuctiining.

Ngo baby
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by vic620(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2017
IpobExposed:

go and sit down that is why all you do is to abuse pdp
Come to Aba or Onitsha and rant if you will not go from emergency... Ain't you ashamed... Spineless man. Can you stand on what you believe and vowed

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by inourcare: 7:15am On May 02, 2017
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by MutantMetahuman: 7:36am On May 02, 2017
TAN - aka gej till 2019 crooner transformed to ipods after the defeat of their hero.

same wine in different bottle.

Same brainwashed people one way traffic zombies, different name.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Celcius: 7:41am On May 02, 2017
The write up is not necessary because you're telling the obvious.
Have Igbos said its not political? Its has always been and will always be a struggle for (political) self-determination.

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by AlhajiSpray(m): 7:42am On May 02, 2017
Ngokafor:

The thing pain this one! No lie grin
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Kenmatt(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=psucc post=56120819]Op Nigeria on its own was a political arrangement. You have a point here but you must be objective to the point of seeing the marginalization of the people.

No matter how weak a man is, he will not keep quiet in the face of oppression for so long..
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Kenmatt(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2017
You talked about being marginalised. Do you know that the first president of the senate and even dominant senate present in Nigeria are from the East?

Are you aware that the first Speaker of the house of representative is from the East, the same person was the first foreign affairs minister, the first ambassador and permanent representative to UN?

The first Military head of state was an Easterner.

The first civilian vised president is an Easterner.

C'mon the list goes on...
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by Kenmatt(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2017
Secondary, IPOB became vocal when PDP lost election in 2015, I have asked most of my friends who preach biafrasm, I am yet to get a convised answer to that. Why wouldn't IPOB became incline when Jonathan was the president as he is a "biafran" according their claim. That was when he would have yielded to the aspirations and plea of his people if it were genuin, instead of clamouring for Biafra when you know very well that the president of the country can not yield to that. Is that not an illusion?
Re: Five Reasons I See IPOB Agitation Having A Political Undertone by kingzizzy: 11:43am On May 02, 2017
Kenmatt:
Secondary, IPOB became vocal when PDP lost election in 2015, I have asked most of my friends who preach biafrasm, I am yet to get a convised answer to that. Why wouldn't IPOB became incline when Jonathan was the president as he is a "biafran" according their claim. That was when he would have yielded to the aspirations and plea of his people if it were genuin, instead of clamouring for Biafra when you know very well that the president of the country can not yield to that. Is that not an illusion?

Listen man, it doesnt matter if IPOB was founded because GEJ lost the elections or because it didnt Snow in Sokoto. What matters is if the people are ready to exit Nigeria. You think anyone asked Scotland why the want to leave Britain? There given a referendum. You think anyone asked Britain why they want to leave the European Union?

Who people want to leave an organisation is not important, what is important is that their right to leave is respected.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Our President Walking Strong / Benue State Governor 'samuel Ortom' Empowers Youths With Wheelbarrows / How Would You Rate President Buhari’s Two Years In Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.