Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) (53571 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
WORKING IN PROGRESS

Governor Ayodele Fayose on an assessment tour of the site of the ongoing flyover project in Ado-Ekiti on Tuesday 19/04/2017.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fayose-climbs-ladder-for-road.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by SillyMods: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Petty thing that appeals to petty minds.

I dey here dey wait for im online warriors make dem kom beat me.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
He doesn't look impressed with works going on.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by WilliamsNedd: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
My main man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
This man like activity shaaaaaaaaaaa...

21 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
If him fall break neck now, him go blame Buhari. cheesy

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by successmatters(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
If the occupant of Aso rock climbs this ladder, breeze fit carry am grin

Anyway, our lovely baba wont fall heavily, he always wears a white/blue parachute grin

Sai baba grin

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
There are better things he should focus on.

I.E paying the staffs their salaries.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Gone are the days when people will turn out for Fayose on an occasion like this, but now Ekiti people don get back to their normal self.Dey don wise...Na media show remain.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by danot1030: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
A white elephant project by Fayose to defraud Ekiti state treasury just like the poultry in the time of Obasanjo.

20 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought he only constructs in people's stomachs.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ambode should also be climbing ladders to show he is "busy"! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2017
danot1030:
A white elephant project by Fayose to defraud Ekiti state treasury just like the poultry in the time of Obasanjo.

He non work you complain
He work you complain

Make hatred and envy non go kill man ooo

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by danot1030: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
NextGovernor:

He non work you complain
He work you complain

Make hatred and envy non go kill man ooo

If you an Ekiti indigen your reaction is not a surprise because Fayose has exchange your reasoning with 2dericas of rice and 200naira.

And if you are a biafuro, i am more not surprised since you people have penchant for supporting anything wrong.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by loopmongoat: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Leader of yorubas
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
danot1030:

If you an Ekiti indigen your reaction is not a surprise because Fayose has exchange your reasoning with 2dericas of rice and 200naira.

And if you are a biafuro, i am more not surprised since you people have penchant for supporting anything wrong.

I won't mend issues with you because I am not even from any of those places you mentioned. But my only advise for you is to at least appreciate good things.

Someone is working and you are annoyed and if he doesn't, you will still be the first to say he didn't do anything. So what actually do you want Sir?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Niyeal(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2017
I like this man for what he is. how I wish other governors emulate this man

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by danot1030: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
NextGovernor:

I won't mend issues with you because I am not even from any of those places you mentioned. But my only advise for you is to at least appreciate good things.

Someone is working and you are annoyed and if he doesn't, you will still be the first to say he didn't do anything. So what actually do you want Sir?

Well let's just say Fayose is getting paid with his own coin.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Eastwalk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2017
Pavore9:
Ambode should also be climbing ladders to show he is "busy"! cheesy
True talk, fayose na hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
NextGovernor:

That is not work

That is just fayose for show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
when will bubu climb national theatre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by josephine123: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by alphaconde(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Where are this man's kids

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by yelloo1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Keep climbing nigga. U are bigger dan haters

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by tosingcfr(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Potatoes gonna potate...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
If him fall break neck now, him go blame Buhari. cheesy

Are the labourers climbing not human like him....

. Meanwhile I thought they said he's a stomach infrastructure governor

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by wisefizz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.

Ho lo rih buh ni eee

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
cool cool cool
Nice cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics) / APC Convention: Aspirants Trimmed To 2, Osinbajo And Tinubu - Senator Gaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.