Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) (53591 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 20, 2017
How about employing state engineers to do this? What does he know about flyover construction. And look at the ladder and kind of falsework the contractor is using for such a project? If the governor falls down and breaks is head now, he will blame PDP or buhari or witches from ado ekiti
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:15am On Apr 20, 2017
The important story would have been Fayose fell from ladder...... . ....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:26am On Apr 20, 2017
NextGovernor:

I won't mend issues with you because I am not even from any of those places you mentioned. But my only advise for you is to at least appreciate good things.

Someone is working and you are annoyed and if he doesn't, you will still be the first to say he didn't do anything. So what actually do you want Sir?

Abeg, Fowl-yose is a STATE GOVERNOR............. not a Ward COUNCILLOR for crying out aloud.

All these petty-petty projects are the responsibility of Councillors, a Governor should be doing Mega, Visionary Projects but where will Fayose get the "V" that starts anything called "Visionary"? grin grin grin

It is wanton mediocrity that makes people like you think "eating roasted Corn on the roadside" is classified as "working" Governor

Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Daboomb: 5:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The important story would have been Fayose fell from ladder...... . ....

You 'really badt guy! grin grin grin

If only you knew how many Ekiti people he had used to test that ladder, before he sets foot on it!
shocked shocked grin
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:
Petty thing that appeals to petty minds.

I dey here dey wait for im online warriors make dem kom beat me.
If he likes let him climb gada it's all for showmanship.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by heybee72(m): 6:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Go to ambode and learn from him... The guy no climb staircase buh he's doing wonders

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2017
danot1030:
A white elephant project by Fayose to defraud Ekiti state treasury just like the poultry in the time of Obasanjo.

And the grass in this period of Buhari
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2017
He's been contructung this bridge since like forever .last time I was in ado. .I didn't see any reason to make a bridge especially on that road..its of no use .how many traffic dey for that road? And how many road users at there in ado.well I see it as a medium to loot money.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:46am On Apr 20, 2017
The noise about this 1.2km flyover construction is deafing!
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by teebell999(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2017
If he like make he climb hell, he's still a rogue!
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by mubzynani: 6:50am On Apr 20, 2017
loopmongoat:
Leader of yorubas
must you talk?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Itisudo: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2017

I dey here dey wait for im online warriors make dem kom beat me.[/quote] if you get online beating because of Fayose, then you can psychiatically trek from borno to Abuja because me Buhari. Goodluck to you.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by mubzynani: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2017
best governor of PDP!! looking forward to remove bubu by 2019
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Kehinderichard(m): 7:03am On Apr 20, 2017
At a construction site without safety wears?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2017
What's the big deal? he was only doing the work he begged for. Abeg enough of all this nonsense.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Look at this attension seeker climbing a ladder without a helmet. Such is the kind of shoemaker company that is constructing the substandard projet, even the engr knws nthg abt HSE. Awon olofo. Fake ppl
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by babapressy(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Abi oooo
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by sundayojerinde(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2017
high service governor
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by OlaMiki: 7:46am On Apr 20, 2017
useless elephant project. if you leave and have been to ado ekiti. u we agree with me that this bridge is uncalled for . few cars pass the fajuyi junction hence no heavy traffic is experience , the Fajuyi /Iyin road is like my street road, not highway as such. lack of vision governor
Shelloween:
He doesn't look impressed with works going on.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by luckyboss(m): 8:44am On Apr 20, 2017
The third picture be like say; my brother,why do you took money from Apc member to buy bottle water?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Jackipapa: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Security dey for ground.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Lufthansa: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2017
I pity U! If u fall, ur craze go cure.
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Weldone Oshokomole...
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Ethevera(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2017
I re love him .other governors should pick up from his role of leadership
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Rozjoe(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2017
This man is just being human, doing what he thinks is best
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2017
Atlantian:
I cant criticize him, a man must eat his bread and he must find a way to appeal to public and stay relevant. One is free to play some tricks, if my wish comes true, na so I go do, I go even do pass them. Life is good, always.
i tell you. How many cars even use that road?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Eldee54321(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2017
lanrefront1:

That is not work

That is just fayose for show
say whatever u like...u can't stop him frm doing his JOB...
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2017
successmatters:
If the occupant of Aso rock climbs this ladder, breeze fit carry am grin

Anyway, our lovely baba wont fall heavily, he always wears a white/blue parachute grin

Sai baba grin
sad
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by ojialo(m): 11:57am On Apr 20, 2017
ISpiksDaTroof:
Shameless and dull Nigerians. Look at the young Arab boy thats building the bridge on behalf of Ekiti while the regular Nigerians are over there looking at him talk to the Governor like the dullards they are.

P.S: No helmet or protective gear while he was climbing, why didn't he fall and crack his head so we can see the emptiness inside his slow, thieving, hollow brain.
the white guy's working with Julius Beger and Dantata that are building flyovers everywhere in Abuja you didn't notice that?
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by mctrendy001(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
chai chai...you got me cracking real hard...smh for youuote author=successmatters post=55720690]If the occupant of Aso rock climbs this ladder, breeze fit carry am grin

Anyway, our lovely baba wont fall heavily, he always wears a white/blue parachute grin

Sai baba grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by Ruggedpen: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
FAYOSE HAVEN'T DONE ANY WORK OR COMMISSION ANY PROJECT ACCORDING ZONE B, BUT THE SAME PEOPLE IS PRAYING FOR HIM TO FALL FROM LADDER. DROP UR HATRED FROM THIS MAN, HE IS THE MAN FOR THE MASSES
Re: Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) by memozium(m): 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
I'm not impress at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Ali Modu Sheriff Shares Money As Large Crowd Storms His Mansion. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.