Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

For Decent Guys Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Decent Guys Alone. (1143 Views)

Be your own motivator / Leave We Guys Alone Abeg. / Guys Alone; Do U Regret Not Fvckng Ur Gf B4 Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
So I know alot of people think medically inclined personnels are dweebs but come on...am a smart...humorous and good looking lady yet its so hard to find a NICE guy...am taking about a guy that can make a good conversation...stimulate ur brain...goof arou d woth...the kinda ma that wanna build u up and not break u...a guy that is very easy to talk to...d kinda man u wld have b a role model to ur kids.... I just hope someone o this platform prove me wrong.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by SINZ: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
On behalf of all the "good fellas" on NL, how can we help you? grin

2 Likes

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by greatnaija01: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2017
am up for the challenge... kindly send me a PM.

You wont regret it.

Toy212:
So I know alot of people think medically inclined personnels are dweebs but come on...am a smart...humorous and good looking lady yet its so hard to find a NICE guy...am taking about a guy that can make a good conversation...stimulate ur brain...goof arou d woth...the kinda ma that wanna build u up and not break u...a guy that is very easy to talk to...d kinda man u wld have b a role model to ur kids.... I just hope someone o this platform prove me wrong.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by generalbush(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
How much do you have??

Where do you work??

What is your monthly net income??

Tell me and we talk!!
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Am just tryna air my view nd hopefully find interesting normal people

1 Like

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your write up is an eye sore.

2 Likes

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
decent guys are dead. We buried the last one sometime last week

1 Like

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by ikp120(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Toy212:
Am just tryna air my view nd hopefully find interesting normal people
I guess you're looking for someone who behaves like someone you once dated. Sorry, you're on a long thing sad sad sad

Holla us when you're 49 and half and still single cool cool cool
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Yuneehk(f): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:
How much do you have??
Where do you work??
What is your monthly net income??
Tell me and we talk!!
Oh Chim lekwa ajuju. You don't have to apply biko
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
My goodness...its ok to have an opinion about someone opinion about a writeup but not a human being u havnt really gotten to knw....nd comeon guys am sure der are still some decent guys out der...people are not perfect bt der are alot good men wt a good heart
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by blackylola(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Toy212:
are you 30+ ? I don't understand dis new tread of women desperately looking 4 husbands
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by dimexy247(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
Someone needs to observe and here I am grin
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Xaos:
Your write up is an eye sore.
am not writing a hateful post...far from it...not judging anyone...its ok if u hv a different opinion tho.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by firstking01(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dabs into thread...flips the pages of her profile and access her display photo....finds her appealing...though of giving her a mention but my ego won't let me... dabs out outa thread.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Epositive(m): 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
i can see some guys denying their family like thin tall tony already grin grin grin grin
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2017
You won’t find what you're looking for in romance section though undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
OP, on a scale from 0-10, how nice are you?
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Newbeginnings(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Toy212:

But your moniker says Toy
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by generalbush(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yuneehk:

Oh Chim lekwa ajuju. You don't have to apply biko

Lol... Apply wetin..

When I get babe already?
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by LethargiQue: 9:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hmm.. Well, how are you doing?
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Frolic: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
You never find man, u don dey think about having kids with him ... kai! you desperate oh

1 Like

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Gshegg: 9:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
Issokay, nice guy here.. smiley smiley
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Yuneehk(f): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
generalbush:

Lol... Apply wetin..
When I get babe already?
So you get con dey ask the babe question?

1 Like

Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by generalbush(m): 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Yuneehk:

So you get con dey ask the babe question?

Lol... No mind me.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by StarBukola(f): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Op do u know y u r single ,it becos u r self centered, with what u've wrote, u didn't say what u intend to bring to the table, ... U need to offer something not demanding ....(not financial)
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Safiaa(f): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
If you want a decent man, go to the business/investment/politics section. You wont find any man of substance here love. Im just saying.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by blackylola(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Quote author=Safiaa post=55725666]If you want a decent man, go to the business/investment/politics section. You wont find any man of substance here love. Im just saying. [/quote] look at this one undecided is that where u find your booboo
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by yorex2011: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
I used to bring out the best in people.. But I've stopped... Hope you find what you are looking for...
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
If you want a decent man, go to the business/investment/politics section. You wont find any man of substance here love. Im just saying.
Lol. I know you said this out of spite because of all the bashing you've received here. Not being interested in business/investment or politics does not make one a ne'er-do-well. I understand your confusion though, ladies are attracted to money/power and you feel those men there can 'take charge'. Bask in their testosterone all you want, but decent men can be found everywhere. Of course decency is relative. You might call the quiet guy who agrees with everything you post and grovels at your feet, a gentleman, while I call him a wimp. Your definition of decency/responsibility may well be my definition of emasculation.
Re: For Decent Guys Alone. by Emhicee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Lol. I know you said this out of spite because of all the bashing you've received here. Not being interested in business/investment or politics does not make one a ne'er-do-well. I understand your confusion though, ladies are attracted to money/power and you feel those men there can 'take charge'. Bask in their testosterone all you want, but decent men can be found everywhere. Of course decency is relative. You might call the quiet guy who agrees with everything you post and grovels at your feet, a gentleman, while I call him a wimp. Your definition of decency/responsibility may well be my definition of emasculation.
Bros, on top say she just talk. Ogun l'aye yi o.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You Feel? / Reasons To Marry A Virgin.. / What A Girl Is Likely To Experience With A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.