Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? (3218 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / What Kind Of Phone Do You Expect Infinix To Launch This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by ikemeze: 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
itelMobileNG, send me mail tonymez2002@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by sammirano: 3:24pm On May 14, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Seconded imagine 1gb ram phone for 2017... han han... wey una mate don dey release 6gb Ra. sad
Point of correction, their elder brodas.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Hello sir.
We have sent you an email
I want to be a dealer on your product
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by itelMobileNG: 9:20am On May 22, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

I want to be a dealer on your product

Please go to any of itel social media pages and send us a direct message.
The links to itel social media pages are on our signature
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by Emeka71(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2017
itelMobileNG:
Good day good people of Nairaland.

itel mobile, a leading global provider of mobile devices would be producing even better phones in 2017 an in the immediate future.
We understand and know the importance of feedback from customers and prospective customers alike.

So today, we are asking what you expect from itel mobile in 2017 in terms of devices to be produced.

Your feedback is important to us grin
Itel that is fond of producing inferior phones.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by itelMobileNG: 6:51am On May 23, 2017
Emeka71:
Itel that is fond of producing inferior phones.
If you use any of our latest phone, you would definitely have a different opinion.
The itel of now is different from the itel of then
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by sammirano: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
itelMobileNG:

If you use any of our latest phone, you would definitely have a different opinion.
The itel of now is different from the itel of then

do you mean like tecno
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by PrinceFola(m): 4:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Like seriously itel has improved..
Am enjoying my itel1516!!!! Kudos to you guys.
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by itelMobileNG: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
sammirano:

do you mean like tecno
shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year? by itelMobileNG: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
our next phone is on the way grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS / Cannot Restrict Background Data On Gionee P4 / What Phone Can I Buy With 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.