Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (19380 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2017
musco4me:
both. Wat are their prices??

If u are after mi max pro prime, prepare 275 usd sharp sharp before e finish (4gb ram by 128gb rom). If it's mi 5 prime (3gb ram by 64gb rom), 240 to 250 usd. Multiply those prices by GTB : 330, Access bank: 325. If it's mi max, don't dull ooooooo
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by myke92(m): 10:53am On Apr 23, 2017
rosebuzz:
Bought infinix hot 3 pro 35k at alaba last week the phone is very OK.

Almost bought it, before I stumbled on the infinix hot 3 LTE... picked it up straight away.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Dandsome: 10:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Go for tecno w4 or w5
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Darvel(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

In 2 days?
yes.. and it was changed immediately
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by sureteeboy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
jboixxx:
Redmi 4a for about 35k . Add 3k your budget and get Redmi 4x pro. Google the phones up for spec and check the xiaomi thread for more support. You won't regret these choices. Dam5reey, noobody, Princetom1, protein0
Hello Bro, pls where can I get this Xiaomi 4x pro and how much is it exactly? I'm very much interested in the phone.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by sureteeboy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
myke92:

Almost bought it, before I stumbled on the infinix hot 3 LTE... picked it up straight away.
How much did you get your hot 3 LTE
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Tortivchina(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
up the money to 50k and if you get 4 more people that have same and need a good phone. I will bring you a very good phone from my base here in China with two sim card and with after customers service.
I will wait for you to thank me after
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
sureteeboy:
Hello Bro, pls where can I get this Xiaomi 4x pro and how much is it exactly? I'm very much interested in the phone.

Boss. Come to the Xiaomi thread to get more info. Will quote u from there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by GMbuharii: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
s33d:
Sorry to disappoint you. You can't get a good new phone for that amount

all thanks to the psy baba
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tortivchina:
up the money to 50k and if you get 4 more people that have same and need a good phone. I will bring you a very good phone from my base here in China with two sim card and with after customers service.
I will wait for you to thank me after

Rookidmart and noobody, where GrandMufti. You guys think what am thinking? shocked
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
BossAndaz:

If you can make it 45k I will advise you buy the Gionee F103. The phone is so cool, sleek and very beautiful. The camera is wow and at first glance you might think it's an iPhone.

Another very great thing about the phone is the battery life is very strong. You will enjoy using the phone for long without running to go and charge it like most Android phones.

Find out more about the phone and if you get her that, you will see how much she will fall in love with it.

Thank you!
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Thank you all for the response. I think we will just wait for the jumia moblie week. if we cant meet d deals.

She'll go for tecno c7 or gionee mini as recommended,by you guys.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by kmaxx(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Princetom1

kindly qoute me from the xiaomi thread. I'm in love with the xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and would be glad to own one.

I need price n a trusted recommendation (seller).

Cc: jboixxx, Noobody, Lagosboy3
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Samuelight(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
BossAndaz:

If you can make it 45k I will advise you buy the Gionee F103. The phone is so cool, sleek and very beautiful. The camera is wow and at first glance you might think it's an iPhone.

Another very great thing about the phone is the battery life is very strong. You will enjoy using the phone for long without running to go and charge it like most Android phones.

Find out more about the phone and if you get her that, you will see how much she will fall in love with it.

I totally agree with everything you said but the battery is a no no.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by BossAndaz: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Samuelight:

I totally agree with everything you said but the battery is a no no.

Really, I can't yet compare the battery to any other phone yet in terms of lasting power so I wonder why yours is a no no. Mine is very on point and last very long even when am online 24/7
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Baadal(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have a brand new condition Infinix Hot 4 pro with full accessories in the pack just add 5k to your budget....call/WhatsApp of interested 08025220285

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Inspectorsuga(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wiko slide 2 is d best bro
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by GrandMufti: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
princetom1:

Rookidmart and noobody, where GrandMufti. You guys think what am thinking? shocked

grin grin
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
kmaxx:
Princetom1

kindly qoute me from the xiaomi thread. I'm in love with the xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and would be glad to own one.

I need price n a trusted recommendation (seller).

Cc: jboixxx, Noobody, Lagosboy3

noobody will reply to u
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by elpato(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
if camera is your thing get tecno camoon c7 at 35 to 40k (13/13mp camera)
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by dapss: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Get the DB phone for 35k@ kilimall.ng. Thank me later.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by myke92(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
sureteeboy:
How much did you get your hot 3 LTE

I got it for 40K

1 Like

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Emjay1310(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=princetom1 post=55832080]

Hmnnnn....
There are better choices o.
[/quote
Tell me a beta one with a better price and specs. Cos the pro of the hot 4 is 50k
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Emjay1310 post=55844571][/quote]

If u add a little bit cash, like 4k, u can get latest snapdragon 626 chip. 3gb ram with 32gb rom. 4100 real mah battery that will amaze u. Build quality is just super. Camera won't dissapoint. To the big part, MIUI (mi user interface), this operating system will throw u into frenzy, customization is limitless, u can u 4 whatsapp account on one phone. U can use one phone like it's 2 with a 2nd space, just with the touch of different finger prints, Upgrade to the latest Android operating system constantly. 7 customizable notification light. the list are limitless. NOT TO mention a big community to help u out with any issues u might have at all. Welcome to the world of Xiaomi, the 5th largest phone manufacturer in the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Dahmum(f): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Infinix hot 4
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
princetom1:

If u add a little bit cash, like 4k, u can get latest snapdragon 626 chip. 3gb ram with 32gb rom. 4100 real mah battery that will amaze u. Build quality is just super. Camera won't dissapoint. To the big part, MIUI (mi user interface), this operating system will throw u into frenzy, customization is limitless, u can u 4 whatsapp account on one phone. U can use one phone like it's 2 with a 2nd space, just with the touch of different finger prints, Upgrade to the latest Android operating system constantly. 7 customizable notification light. the list are limitless. NOT TO mention a big community to help u out with any issues u might have at all. Welcome to the world of Xiaomi, the 5th largest phone manufacturer in the whole world

Bro,

You forgot to add gyroscope for VR enthusiasts, an IR blaster with a universal remote control app to control all your household appliances, a full scientific calculator and an in-built compass. No gimmicks.

The idea is that you are getting more than you bargained for and you can never go wrong with Xiaomi.

So why limit yourselves to all these crap being sold to us in the name of phones?

2 Likes

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
lagosboy3:

Bro,

You forgot to add gyroscope for VR enthusiasts, an IR blaster with a universal remote control app to control all your household appliances, a full scientific calculator and an in-built compass. No gimmicks.

The idea is that you are getting more than you bargained for and you can never go wrong with Xiaomi.

So why limit yourselves to all these crap being sold to us in the name of phones?

Fact. I don troway our TV remote for house sef, na my phone dey do the magic now and for decoder too

3 Likes

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Emmyluv23e: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
rittyben:
Infinix Hot 4 lite 35k @Slot
hmmmmm.. U!!
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by jboixxx: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
sureteeboy:
Noobody, you're needed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Charge Your Phone Using Your Generator? / What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot? / Governor Yahaya Bello Shuts Down MTN Masts In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.