Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (19382 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 7:28am On Apr 27, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

Will really love to for my younger sis....so whr can I get the tutorial....or how u gonna help grin

Lol
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

I have gave up on the brands in Nigeria, namely, INNJOO angry , TECNO tongue, infinix, itel undecided, and the many countless ones in computer village, ikeja, a long long time ago. They are just pieces of shits. Speaking from first hand experience.

So which is cool below N35k in Nigeria....
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Darvel(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2017
rittyben:
I called slot on friday
pls can u give me dere number?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Freak101(f): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2017
Depends on what you want anyway,there's this new itel phone that's not even up to 30k,it's itel A51,it's not bad
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by rittyben(f): 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Darvel:

pls can u give me dere number?
Google it
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Wait for iphone8
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by Emmynation(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2019
BossAndaz:

If you can make it 45k I will advise you buy the Gionee F103. The phone is so cool, sleek and very beautiful. The camera is wow and at first glance you might think it's an iPhone.

Another very great thing about the phone is the battery life is very strong. You will enjoy using the phone for long without running to go and charge it like most Android phones.

Find out more about the phone and if you get her that, you will see how much she will fall in love with it.

Pics pls
Jus wana b sure oo
Where u buy am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Charge Your Phone Using Your Generator? / What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot? / Governor Yahaya Bello Shuts Down MTN Masts In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.