Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? (19378 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Which Phone Should I Go For Xiaomi Or Infinix? / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by rittyben(f): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Darvel:
when did u buy yours
I called slot on friday
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by rittyben(f): 9:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emmyluv23e:
hmmmmm.. U!!

Get their number online and call
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by SlimmB(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
AktorLee:
So my gf is getting a new phone. Her specs is good front n back camera.

Am not that vast about phone. Please advice!

Ps: Not buying 2nd hand, strictly new.

Wiko Ridge 4G perfect for your girlfriend

Go check specs and user opinions on GSM ARENA

Price #40k
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
SlimmB:

Wiko Ridge 4G perfect for your girlfriend

Go check specs and user opinions on GSM ARENA

Price #40k

Are you for real? undecided

A 2015 phone on Kit-kat? You've got to be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by henrimoto(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
BossAndaz:

If you can make it 45k I will advise you buy the Gionee F103. The phone is so cool, sleek and very beautiful. The camera is wow and at first glance you might think it's an iPhone.

Another very great thing about the phone is the battery life is very strong. You will enjoy using the phone for long without running to go and charge it like most Android phones.

Find out more about the phone and if you get her that, you will see how much she will fall in love with it.
So an android phone with battery capacity of 2400 may is long abi?

1 Like

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by sureteeboy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
princetom1:

If u add a little bit cash, like 4k, u can get latest snapdragon 626 chip. 3gb ram with 32gb rom. 4100 real mah battery that will amaze u. Build quality is just super. Camera won't dissapoint. To the big part, MIUI (mi user interface), this operating system will throw u into frenzy, customization is limitless, u can u 4 whatsapp account on one phone. U can use one phone like it's 2 with a 2nd space, just with the touch of different finger prints, Upgrade to the latest Android operating system constantly. 7 customizable notification light. the list are limitless. NOT TO mention a big community to help u out with any issues u might have at all. Welcome to the world of Xiaomi, the 5th largest phone manufacturer in the whole world
Xiaomi what is this one? Is it redmi 4x?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
Xiaomi what is this one? Is it redmi 4x?

Redmi note 4x
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by sureteeboy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
princetom1:

Redmi note 4x
Why does Aliexpress always write price range instead of the actual price of the phone? Which one is the actual price among the 2?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by SlimmB(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
lagosboy3:

Are you for real? undecided

A 2015 phone on Kit-kat? You've got to be kidding me.
One of the thing black men are not making it big time is that they think negative but experience teaches them the positive sides of the subject matter!
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
sureteeboy:
Why does Aliexpress always write price range instead of the actual price of the phone? Which one is the actual price among the 2?

Is same thing bro. Wen u wanna purchase, choose standard, that will be the cheapest. Others are maybe bigger memory options, case, colour (black colour most time is a bit more expensive), glass or leather cover. It's when u choose what u want that determines price. But in most cases, the minimum price is for the phone itself, with charger and cable

1 Like

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 10:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
SlimmB:

One of the thing black men are not making it big time is that they think negative but experience teaches them the positive sides of the subject matter!

Okay? undecided

Are you trying to pass an information? You lost me a bit there.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by SlimmB(m): 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
lagosboy3:

Okay? undecided

Are you trying to pass an information? You lost me a bit there.
See this boy!
You're funny
Ain't looking for you, okay...
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
SlimmB:

See this boy!
You're funny
Ain't looking for you, okay...

Good. So please scram!

1 Like

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
princetom1:

Make una dey verify info before posting it. All those phone mentioned are craps and shitty.
Besides, what's Cagabi one doing on the list?
That's a new Chinese company, ant that's their first phone ever. I wonder what the writer of this poo smoked

So if its the first phone and comes with cool specs....its not cool....wasn't dealing with brand name....was dealing with specs
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
lagosboy3:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All those devices listed are nothing short of poo!

Redmi 4a which is the least of all Xiaomi phones will murder all of them in performance.

Price: Less than 30k

Though shall not lie....Redmi 4a is N48k .....
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
lagosboy3:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

All those devices listed are nothing short of poo!

Redmi 4a which is the least of all Xiaomi phones will murder all of them in performance.

Price: Less than 30k

Thou shall not lie....Redmi 4a is N48k .....
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

So if its the first phone and comes with cool specs....its not cool....wasn't dealing with brand name....was dealing with specs

Do u read the topic of the write up?

Have u heard of elephone? Good spec, shitty and buggy software. Between, the list was supposed to be about local brands, how come a very new Chinese company with no presence anywhere yet than China?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

Are u buying urs from heaven for 48k?

Is less than 100 usd.
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

Behold and learn.

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
lagosboy3:

Behold and learn.

We trying to help peeps open their eyes to reality but they are used to being fleeced, lied to and brainwashed.
When will our people learn and liberate themselves? From the grasp of tecnocraps and co

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
lagosboy3:

Behold and learn.

How much is the shipping cost....we both know that ain't a Nigerian store
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

Are u buying urs from heaven for 48k?

Is less than 100 usd.

Less than 100 USD in Nigeria abi....
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
princetom1:

Do u read the topic of the write up?

Have u heard of elephone? Good spec, shitty and buggy software. Between, the list was supposed to be about local brands, how come a very new Chinese company with no presence anywhere yet than China?

Cagabi one made d list based in specs....I get what you say about a buggy software....the online reviews of the cagabi one is still cool...you said they all crappy and shitty....never knew Infinix and Tecno are crappy and shitty....seems you have better mid range phones on your list....come up with ur list....using the parameters
...specs....price (not below N35k in Nigeria)....and let's see what you going to get
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
lagosboy3:

Behold and learn.

That's redmi 4a in Nigeria....

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

Cagabi one made d list based in specs....I get what you say about a buggy software....the online reviews of the cagabi one is still cool...you said they all crappy and shitty....never knew Infinix and Tecno are crappy and shitty....seems you have better mid range phones on your list....come up with ur list....using the parameters
...specs....price (not below N35k in Nigeria)....and let's see what you going to get

Do u even read what the topic said? TOP 10 CHEAPEST ANDROID PHONES IN NIGERIA BELOW 35k?
Only phones from infinix, tecno, innjoo, gionee, itel, Samsung, Nokia, and other brands that have representative in Nigeria that qualifies to be on the list. Not a new Chinese company. Read and understand next time Madam

Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

That's redmi 4a in Nigeria....

LMAO. Are u for real? Is only jumia.com selling phones?

If u need one, bring ur money let's get it for u at 30k. U hear?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

If we are to include Chinese brands with no presence in Nigeria, then, no infinix or tecno will make that list.
You will see names like, LEAGOO, ELEPHONE, DOGEE, UMIDIGI, OUKITEL, UHANS, HOMTOM, CUBOT, BLUBOO, THL the list will be countless. Between, if u buy any of these phones from Jumia, it will take 10 to 20 days before u get it, because they will order it from China before it gets to them and ship it to u. Check the shipment info on that Xiaomi 4a, u posted. Why buy from Jumia when u can buy it yourself at very lower price and still get it at same time?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by lagosboy3(m): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

How much is the shipping cost....we both know that ain't a Nigerian store

Shipping was FREE
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:14am On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

Do u even read what the topic said? TOP 10 CHEAPEST ANDROID PHONES IN NIGERIA BELOW 35k?
Only phones from infinix, tecno, innjoo, gionee, itel, Samsung, Nokia, and other brands that have representative in Nigeria that qualifies to be on the list. Not a new Chinese company. Read and understand next time Madam

So the cagabi one is off the list then.....thanks for the help
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:16am On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

LMAO. Are u for real? Is only jumia.com selling phones?

If u need one, bring ur money let's get it for u at 30k. U hear?

Will really love to for my younger sis....so whr can I get the tutorial....or how u gonna help grin
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by thereturnoflucy(m): 7:17am On Apr 27, 2017
princetom1:

If we are to include Chinese brands with no presence in Nigeria, then, no infinix or tecno will make that list.
You will see names like, LEAGOO, ELEPHONE, DOGEE, UMIDIGI, OUKITEL, UHANS, HOMTOM, CUBOT, BLUBOO, THL the list will be countless. Between, if u buy any of these phones from Jumia, it will take 10 to 20 days before u get it, because they will order it from China before it gets to them and ship it to u. Check the shipment info on that Xiaomi 4a, u posted. Why buy from Jumia when u can buy it yourself at very lower price and still get it at same time?

I now get the point....the cagabi is off the list.....but sure not the xiaomi....gonna research on another.....or u gat an addition?
Re: Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? by princetom1(m): 7:26am On Apr 27, 2017
thereturnoflucy:

I now get the point....the cagabi is off the list.....but sure not the xiaomi....gonna research on another.....or u gat an addition?

I have gave up on the brands in Nigeria, namely, INNJOO angry , TECNO tongue, infinix, itel undecided, and the many countless ones in computer village, ikeja, a long long time ago. They are just pieces of shits. Speaking from first hand experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Charge Your Phone Using Your Generator? / What Is Hotknot And How To Share Files Via Hotknot? / Governor Yahaya Bello Shuts Down MTN Masts In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.