Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57476 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Ajaofosoro: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
ramtee: Believe me you do have capital some people start with zero capital so you need to watch what you do so your money wont go down the drain.
what about starting with gsm or telecoms business like recharge card or bulk sms the turn over is high and your capital may be easy to watch.
Let me know what you think we can look at other things along that line if you are interested.
ramael

Pls bros send me mail too on ajaofosoro@yahoo.com on the recharged card business. Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sambennywhite: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Join Payday Nigeria Marketing System and make over N100,000 Monthly, through Business owners products. It easy and lucrative.
@ www.paydaynigeria.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ibktech(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE CHEAPEST AND REAL IMPORTATION GUIDE EVER!
Permit me to use the word ‘ever’ because as at the moment it really is!

Consequent upon request from those who could not make the Importation Live Training at Akure due to distance; I have carefully documented a report that practically teaches the importation business as explained in the live training.
This e-book has nothing to do with alibaba, aliexpress, dhgate not even ebay. Then which websites again if not even ebay?
I will be revealing my secret importation websites where you can get apparels, phones, tablets, laptops, house appliances, shoes, toys, wristwatches, phones, clothes, ipad, blackberry, iphone, shoes, toys, accessories and gifts
The beauty of these stores is that they don't have price tags for their products. Why?
1. They are manufacturers
2. They are wholesalers
3. They source products
What are the advantages?
1. Opportunity to get products at cheaper rate.
2. Opportunity to negotiate price.
3. Opportunity to brand your products with your name or company name
When you need a product, you just ask them directly.
I will give you their contacts for REAL! (website, phone number, whatsapp, skype etc)

Another interesting thing in this kind of importation is that you don't even need any GTB MasterCard or UBA Africard, you can pay them directly and within 24hours they will confirm your payments. Oh! You think it’s a scam? I am so sorry if you are still thinking importation business like this is a scam. I’m sure you have heard of jumia and konga; Are they using UBA Africard? These people are dealing with the source directly.
About shipping and delivery?
In this e-book, you will learn to use their logistic because DHL courier could be too expensive for you. Hey! I am not talking about ChrisvicMall here. So, what courier? Their own courier! They are professionals. No custom issues. No unnecessary delays!
You feel the difference in this e-book?
Have I got any proof for my own importation business?
Oh! Yes. I run my own personal e-commerce store. You will learn about my e-commerce store in this e-book and you will be amazed!
Any Bonus?
Sure.
1. I will teach you how to sell your products online without spending a kobo even without having a website or Facebook fan page!
2. You will learn how to buy from any US stores and ship to Nigeria even if they don't ship to Nigeria. ( A FREE report from a online marketer)
PLEASE NOTE: All the processes explained in these materials are all LEGAL!

SO HOW MUCH IS THIS E-BOOK?
The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book (plus the bonuses) is opened for you to decide!
Am I crazy? Absolutely not!
The deal price is N4,500 BUT it is NEGOTIABLE!
Am I serious? Yes!
How much can you afford for this e-book?
Please this is for the serious minded!
How much can you afford?
Is this a bid? No! That's your deal price!

Are you ready? Are you serious?
How much can you afford for The cheapest and real Importation Guide ever e-book ?
Once I receive your response, I will contact you within 48 hours and if you discover that 48 hours is too long, you can call me and strike your deal instantly!
Pls you can read this post again to furnish your understanding!

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by alfajamiu(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good day, give me the link to the sport betting line. Email alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by worldfamous23: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Dan u can post me the details of the sport betin to my mail box pls(samsolo434@yahoo.com)
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by olushaggy(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2013
emailguru: The best form of business you can engage in is to start an internet business, where you are in total control of your life and time, All it takes is your desire to make it happen. Provided you can follow simple rules, then I see no reason why you cannot make money online by starting up your own internet business.

Bros, can u pls furnish me with detail how to start this?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by olushaggy(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2013
Akins02324: Stop wasting ur cash on gambling.the latest trend nw is online importation business whereby u are fully in control of ur business.Importation business is as easy as ABC and there is no restriction on hw much money u cn invest.U cn start dis business wit as low as N10,000 and make 100% gain.All u jst nid to do is conduct a thourough research on the fast moving product and leverage on it.Feel free to ask asquestion incase if u are interested in dis business.

Yes! can you pls reach me here 'olushaggy@yahoo.com'? for details..
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by bawoow: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hey daniel am intrested.
Hias ma email bawogbubemi@yahoo.com.tks.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by ibktech(m): 6:21am On Aug 15, 2013
For a successful importation venture, you need The Cheapest and Real Importation Guide Ever! Details available @ www.ibkinfotech.com/importation
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by oyintolaw(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2013
U have 40k that is ok u cvan start doing childrends wears cloths i mean Akube mail me for more info taolaw2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Sharonita: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2013
my dear, you can start a female accessory business, contact me on BB 23808264, Whatsapp and call 08178599622, email, sharonitaaccessories@gmail.com https://www.facebook.com/SharonitaAccessories
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Tolite22(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2013
The guy who started this thread needed some help with a business idea that will kick off with 40K.

Some people helped, some are offering to sell him 'miracle' e-books and guides while some others want him to contact them on their personal email to 'discuss more.'

All I can say is that business ideas are FREE and should be freely shared.

And you will find plenty of them on http://www.smallstarter.com

It's the best thing that's happened to me since I stumbled on it last week Tuesday! cool
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by fejiron: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Are you just wasting your time making unnecessary posts on Facebook without making any cash? well let me show you how you can generate steady cash from Facebook weekly. I don't play around on Facebook but make money on Facebook in the team....thanks to my discovery.

I conveniently make $150 weekly via Facebook with just 2hours work online see how interesting get more info at www.facebookcashbank..com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
I will advise you to go into cassava farming,This is a venture you can be sure of making 200% ROI from your #40,000 investment.
We have cheap lease land for cultivation in Ogun state,Owode-Yewa to be precise with availability of labour in the area.
Contact the Farm manager @ yusuffgbenga@gmail.com or like us on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Gracelite: 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
@daniel I need d info on sport betting. Gracelitecomputers@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by olanre12(m): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
hi daniel pls i ll like to knw more about the sport betting online pls or if there is anybody that have knowledge about d stuff, send me detail thru ajibola.deji@yahoo.com or 08038907978 thangs.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by caesare: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
me too also interested in soccer betting...dacymer4real@yahoo.ccom
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Headwaters(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Daniel,

Me too, i am interested in how this sport betting works. please email me at olaoluwa.aladejana@gmail.com.

Thanks

danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Headwaters: Daniel,

Me too, i am interested in how this sport betting works. please email me at olaoluwa.aladejana@gmail.com.

Thanks

If u send your money to him. I bet u your money is gone. He is real scammer. He scammed me with just $100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tranxo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Cool
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by skyro(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2014
Submit your website, blog, or facebook page, to over 30 search engines for 100% free. http://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/#20320
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Smilelo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
if someone have been calling u with this number 07033348623,08112403747,08098552341. please RUN for ur life he is a scam. he have scam so many people .

please take my advise.

i told him that i will be the last person he will ever scam. he will be telling u about bet365. and ladbrokes after opening your account and that u should send him your username and password. please dont fall for him no matter what he said run away from him infact report him to the nearest police station. i have also reported him to EFCC and he is been monitor as i speak to u.

please run from him.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Smilelo(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Headwaters:
Daniel,

Thanks

if someone have been calling u with this number 07033348623,08112403747,08098552341. please RUN for ur life he is a scam. he have scam so many people .

please take my advise.

i told him that i will be the last person he will ever scam. he will be telling u about bet365. and ladbrokes after opening your account and that u should send him your username and password. please dont fall for him no matter what he said run away from him infact report him to the nearest police station. i have also reported him to EFCC and he is been monitor as i speak to u.

please run from him.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by engrbrume(m): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Read my post and let's talk if you really want to build a steady income.
https://www.nairaland.com/2131965/most-beautiful-business-world
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by MrIyke222(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
danielng:
Hi Deekseen, Chiboy and Gozikay,

I have already sent the information to your e-mails.

Best wishes,
Dan.
Hi Dan, pls am interested in d sports betting info. send to my mail pls. watchingsky222@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by willscolf: 9:41am On Feb 23, 2015
pls daniel kindly send d sport betting e-book 2 chihurumn@gmail.com,tnx
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emmanuelsone: 11:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Peterneville25@gmail.com..........sport betting
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Khemhyte(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dan, pls can you send the sport betting eBook to irede27@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Onyinye Chukwuma Called To Bar Today. Photos / Alex Ekwueme & Olasubomi Balogun Story: Nobody Knows Tomorrow (Pictures) / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.