Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? (57648 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Monday20: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
A friend introduced me to this site. I make cool US. DOLLARS from this site [www.flashgain.com] for now the pay me $550 daily including weekend & holidays that will last for 2 years, just little investment that i did, check it out please use my REFERRAL CODE [200211] while registering a referral commission is given to me for refering someone. My life and thinking has now changed is great with flashgain.com. Even without money you can earn Financial freedom on www.flashgain.com, all you need is register and introduce people and make money. My email yourreal2000@yahoo.com.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Promolysis(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
jay bee: recharge card
@jaybee it seem u are in2 dis recharge card biz, pls i need some tips on how 2 maximise my profit.

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by realpeople: 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
dany please help me my email is bestxperience@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by realpeople: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
jaybee, i loove that of recharge card printing but one guy without offive with name SUNEJ wanted to finish me
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by wasco24: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2012
Monday20: A friend introduced me to this site. I make cool US. DOLLARS from this site [www.flashgain.com] for now the pay me $550 daily including weekend & holidays that will last for 2 years, just little investment that i did, check it out please use my REFERRAL CODE [200211] while registering a referral commission is given to me for refering someone. My life and thinking has now changed is great with flashgain.com. Even without money you can earn Financial freedom on www.flashgain.com, all you need is register and introduce people and make money. My email yourreal2000@yahoo.com.
guy wen 4 lie lie nobody or site will pay u 550dollar 4 jst reffering ppl, let learn hw to be turthful in all our doin, 4 God sake
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by sassygal101: 4:35am On Dec 27, 2012
I dont think this sports betting works.
did any of you guys get lucky with it?
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Otunbaworldwide(m): 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
@daniel , Pls am interesting in sportbet. I need info. Email: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by emailguru: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
There is no better way to take charge of your life than for you to venture into a business that you can control on your own. Never ever give anyone money to run or do business for you. In line with this, I will advice you to start an online business where you can be in charge and control your life. Besides, its a relatively cheap business to start.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by tofek4real: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Import biz with 40k can fetch u more than 30k a month.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Goodheart4All: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
We are producers and suppliers of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets and pillow cases.

We require distributors and dealers in all part of Nigeria and outside Nigeria to expand our market.

This business is very profitable and give our distributors/dealers the lowest possible price you can get for the product quality and beauty.

You can become a distributor by just ordering 20 pieces of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets with pillow cases at the price of N1,000 per piece. That means you can start this business with N20,000 only.

Note that the market price for our products range from N2,000 to N3,000 and even more, depending on your area and marketing strategy so you are sure of 100% profit at all times.

For more info email: dreamangels4u@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Jumzzy28: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Goodheart4All: We are producers and suppliers of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets and pillow cases.

We require distributors and dealers in all part of Nigeria and outside Nigeria to expand our market.

This business is very profitable and give our distributors/dealers the lowest possible price you can get for the product quality and beauty.

You can become a distributor by just ordering 20 pieces of quality and beautifully packaged bedsheets with pillow cases at the price of N1,000 per piece. That means you can start this business with N20,000 only.

Note that the market price for our products range from N2,000 to N3,000 and even more, depending on your area and marketing strategy so you are sure of 100% profit at all times.

For more info email: dreamangels4u@gmail.com

where is your office,do u deliver and if someone buy one bed sheet at the rate of one thousand in wholesales price,how much will i sell it.
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by elipec01(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
Pls I'll like to get info on this sport betting. My mail is elipecon@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by elipec01(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2012
I'm intrested in this bussiness, where is ur location in p.h or I can I receive it. Mail me on elipecon@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2013
Try importation of cheap phones , blackberry, mini laptops, ict gadgets in general and sell for good profit here in nigeria. How to make money in nigeria Importing cheap blackberry, minilaptop,laptop,tablet and so on from abroad www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by bbporsche: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
@daniel, here's my email ad; estyrhema@yahoo.com

pls i'd like to knw hw the betting stuff works. Thank u
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by y2kjoerami: 9:11am On Jan 03, 2013
please Dan I need the Info. on sport betting.This is my email y2kjoerami@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by afolabiabiola(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2013
Hello daniel,I will love to have the sport betting info 2.pls this is my mail box. afolabiabiola21@gmail.com
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by Ycbgroup: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
The best biz is online biz, bt you have know which you want to venture into. I will not prescribe particular aspect of the biz to go into cos all are profitable if you know how to go about it....
the only hinderance here to online biz is electricity aside that others are minor. Thanks
Lastly, your mindset matter in doing any biz
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by respectment(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Let's face the fact, Offline business is the best, I have been into online business for past 3 years and I have nothing to show for it ,this made me to have a rethink about such business and I realise that offline is the best. Now talking about business you can start-up with 4OK.
1. Cloth business: for a start you don't need to rent a shop for this, with just 20K out of your 40K you can successful start this business and earn a lot .

2. If you are intelligent you can setup a tutorial centre in your locality for Jambites, all you need is just go to a primary near you and kick off.

3. If you already have a laptop and printer , you can start up exam resgisteration and result checker business

4. Go into villages and source for plantains and other product and supply it to marketers in cities

That's all I got for now , me am into cloth business, and am planning on investing in plantain plantation . If you can help me to get plantain suckers I will pay you handsomely , I need upto 3000 suckers. Email: respectment@yahoo.com
Bb pin : 2393C3C3

1 Like

Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by HILCROWN(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2013
@danielNG

Pls i wld like 2 get the info on sport betting 2. (seyimarketer@yahoo.com) Thanks
Re: I Have N40k , Which Business Can I Do? by HILCROWN(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2013
danielng: Hello,

I feel concerned about you. Many may think you are greedy to expect 15 - 20k per month from an investment of 40k.

Invest just $100 (16k) in sports betting and you can be sure of $1000 returns per month with @least $35 earning per day.

Good luck.

Daniel.

Pls i wld like 2 get the info on sport betting seyimarketer@yahoo.com Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Young Man Shades FCMB On Twitter, Bank Replies With Epic Clap Back. Photos / Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.