Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu (31112 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Marvis And Debie-Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Lorechino(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
okey i haf agreeded now who iz better?
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by jerryBoss1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
My grand dad na second class chief for Okpokwu lga Benue state but non of us gives a fuvk bcus nothing the inside beside salary is poor and na only when election comes them d chop ...Why fight over irrelevant stuff
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who even thought marvis is a princess with that her gangstar hair style
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by lilyheaven: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Every girl child is a Princes, so I don't know what this one is talking about, .
If you are jealous of her been celebrated you can go and embrace a transfumer.

4 Likes

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
The way marvis dey eat tire me sef grin
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
i know Dorothy very well, she's the real princess
Xblink:
None of the girls looks n sounds princess to me..... If we allow Marvis to post her own documents, we will all b confused.... There is a case in court as we read,.. So lets not conclude.....

Meanwhile,.... Congrats Marvis for ur victory/ fame from d BBN house...
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by ipreach: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Why the hate, her father was the King of Elements before the present administration came on board and bring politics into it. Her father is still known as the King of the kingdom
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by kingsley88(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
pls allow the poor girl be ooo thanks all one Nigeria
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by ekensi01: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
some people work na to talk waytin no be their own. please for me everybdy is a princess and prince.
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by toseen7: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hehehehehe Yawa dey o
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Elle277(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jealousy!
..and she also hired those that welcomed her abi?...smh

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by fasterwell(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Stupidity is when you become too selfish to even reason with ur brain

1) She doesn't need to be a member of a royal family before she can become a princess. E.g gospel artist Asu Ekiye is called the PRINCE OF THE NIGER DELTA. WHO SABI EM PAPA?

2) She did not clad herself in royalty

3) I am sure that the man who made her a princess is not the father of so called princess of eleme, so its clear that her title came from one of numerous kings in eleme.

4) Julia Robert is now crowned the most beautiful woman in world as if she fine pass my mana.

Based on logistic certificate princess go and sit down joor

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by fasterwell(m): 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
MhizTenderly:
She should be arrested then.

For what offence?

She was crowned by her people and of course one of the numerous kings in eleme. So what is the problem?

Check her arrival pic and u will see someone wearing a royal beads on her head and hugging marvis.

If her own community decides to honour her with a princess title, its nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by sanpipita(m): 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
positivelord:
no wonder MARVIS was not getting the expected massive support from Port Harcourt because this nonsense division.

Think there is kingship tussle in eleme but marvis dad is recognized by govt, there are proofs to it.
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by sirfee(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Millz404:
sad
grin Guy wetin happen?
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Children of Village heads claiming royalty,
Very soon children of village head masters will start claiming such.

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by TinaAnita(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Now I get why Marvis scored less than %5 vote. Wawu! Well done marvis
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Jessy1234: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jealousy is a diseases. You have always supported her while she was in big brother. All of a sudden you remember you're a princess while she is not. If truly you're a princess why were you always not confident esp while we were serving(nysc). Pride comes before a fall.
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by phinedhe(f): 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Madam based on pictures I saw, the rousing welcome that heralded Marvis coming, the word "princess' being used to refer to her, the costumes of the chiefs and king,I don't think this is NOLLYWOOD movie.
Marvis I know, but who are you?
Go settle una power tussle and allow us to rest.Whether Marvis claims are right or false, me still see her as a princess. Besides who the title EPP?
My advice? Be featured on BBN next year and we will address you with the title you deem fit.I'm sure you'd prefer QUEEN
copied from Bonita bislam

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Story! Me that is a princess in my village, I no talk oh!! Besides,such titles are outdated, I would rather be known for what I achieved personally than my family's royalty title undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by IVORY2009(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jeffboi:
Who even thought marvis is a princess with that her gangstar hair style

Now dat u know, respect to her royal majesty
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by poshestmina(f): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
XIIX:
From the way she was eating all I saw was poverty
I know her family .they are actually very well to do ,most of them graduated 4rm \schooling in private universites .the dad has so many hotels,schools so many lands ,houses (almost 30% percent of onne belongs to d dad)etc and almost 200 companies in onne pay 'homage' to them including vessels .the dad is rich bt xtremely fetish and brutal with close to 40 kids and maaaaany wives(he forcefully married an 18 yrs old last 5 years or so) That fbk girl is the daughter of d other chief ,dnt knw if they've truly crowned him .d battle 4 d throne has bin on 4 a while and has bin bloody .Nobody in Eleme dat doesn't know 'em ,i happened to be their tenant a long time ago and dated one of her brothers so NO Marvis is nt 4rm a poor home just a foodie .

5 Likes

Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by XIIX: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
poshestmina:
I know her family .they are actually very well to do ,most of them graduated 4rm \schooling in private universites .the dad has so many hotels,schools etc and almost 200 companies in onne pay 'homage' to them .the dad is rich bt xtremely fetish and brutal with close to 40 kids and maaaaany wives(he forcefully married an 18 yrs old last 5 years or so)
see them gossipers lol

I heard her talking abt him being a force man is that true?

From Tenant to lovers , ure bad wink
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by poshestmina(f): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
XIIX:
see them gossipers lol

I heard her talking abt him being a force man is that true?

From Tenant to lovers , ure bad wink
He's a retired navy officer ...lol.that was waaaaay back jare .
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by Kitanadex(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moving4:
Bad Belle! Wetin Concern u...

Abeg check her out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN4P4nG6YII
so Marvis organized all these crowd, the dancers and even the policemen and women herself? Some people will just sleep, wake up and form stories.
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by kelvinatkins(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
her dad is just a chief not a king
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by kelvinatkins(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
her dad is just a chief not a king
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by FrankGiel: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mophasa:
Marvis is not an imposter, she is actually the daughter of a king in onne, not the entire eleme Kingdom

This lady is just seeking attention, and our hungry bloggers have already granted her heart desires

There are many kings and paramount rulers in ogoni land in Rivers state, and their children are all princes and princesses and Marvis is one of such kids

Please let us ignore this attention seeking lady

She should just enjoy her 1minute of fame as she has made fp on nairaland

Ladies and jealousy and envy are like 5,6 and 7

#TeamMarvis
This is wrong.. Pls re-Read the arguments of the girl complaining again.
Fact of the case: Marvis father is currently in a kingship tussle of whose case is currently In the law court.

Is marvis an imposter?? hell No. But this is subject to the the final outcome of the court case.. For now she is still a princess of Eleme.. The entire Eleme
Re: Marvis Is An Imposter Claiming To Be Princess Of Eleme- Dorathy Osaronu by GeniusDavid(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
It's actually true tho. Her Dad is just a clan king in onne.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TBoss Apologizes To Debie-Rise For Her Outburst Over The National Anthem / Picture Quotes From Game Of Thrones / BBNaija About To Get Crazier – Ebuka Reveals How The Last Eviction Will Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.