Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay (35111 Views)

SGF Babachir Lawal Reacts To His Suspension, Speaks To State House Reporters / How SGF, Babachir Lawal Was Suspended Inside Osinbajo’s Office / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
LordAdam16:

TRASH!

I wonder why you think so highly of yourself, that I'd type out a long text to reply you in a bid to convince you about something you're unable and unwilling to understand. What do I gain from that? If you don't get it, go f*ck yourself. I don't care what you believe or don't believe?

You're about as inconsequential as one of the 6,316 people who died in the last one hour.

Because you clearly do not understand what it means to be a fall guy for a big-wig and be in on it. It means you assume responsibility and tell alternate tales like appropriation by an ex-president when the notes were gotten under a new president.

When you can't understand something so simple, you become incapacitated to follow a logical line of thought.

So Mister, I don't give a flying f*ck whether you think I'm hallucinating and you're correct. Be by yourself and stay in your echo chamber. I've got nothing to gain from exchanging replies with you on NL. It's the least productive thing to do with my time.

-Lord

You're the one that thinks so highly of yourself to the point of insulting someone just because they didn't share your corrupt illogical sentiment.

If you're too big for everyone on NL then why are you here. You're just egoscentric and arrogant, drunk on your ignorance that you in your false self believe think is knowledge. You're so consumed by your arrogance and ingnorance that you believe your own lies and you think everyone must also believe it unchecked. Anyone that doesn't is intelectually not up to you.

Well I give it to you, you're different. Your place is different in the society cos in your world you're the unchallenged king. Your likes are not aliens infact they are everywhere on almost every Nigerian streets. Minding their unchallenged kingdom where everyone else cannot match up to them.

I have seen how everyone has been bashing you here and there on this thread and and you keep repeating the same rubbish you wrote upthere instead of countering them with sensible facts. All this while your army of supporters keep dwindling as they realise what a "failure" your arguments are.

But I don't blame your attacker for they don't know(like I have now known) that you're the unchallenged king of your own kingdom. If they knew, they would've left you in your self paradise of foolry.

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by deomello: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
jomoh:

You're the one that thinks so highly of yourself to the point of insulting someone just because they didn't share your corrupt illogical sentiment.

If you're too big for everyone on NL then why are you here. You're just egoscentric and arrogant, drunk on your ignorance that you in your false self believe think is knowledge. You're so consumed by your arrogance and ingnorance that you believe your own lies and you think everyone must also believe it unchecked. Anyone that doesn't is intelectually not up to you.

Well I give it to you, you're different. Your place is different in the society cos in your world you're the unchallenged king. Your likes are not aliens infact they are everywhere on almost every Nigerian streets. Minding their unchallenged kingdom where everyone else cannot match up to them.

I have seen how everyone has been bashing you here and there on this thread and and you keep repeating the same rubbish you wrote upthere instead of countering them with sensible facts. All this while your army of supporters keep dwindling as they realise what a "failure" your arguments are.

But I don't blame your attacker for they don't know(like I have now known) that you're the unchallenged king of your own kingdom. If they knew, they would've left you in your self paradise of foolry.

Ouch!! That hurts. grin

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by hush15: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
SillyMods:
Lovely! This will send good signal to any other govt top guy who may want to take the same route.

My small grouse is that this could have happened since January/February at the latest.

Notwithstanding, it's still far better late than never cos I can't recall any past top government official who was removed for infractions as this one.

Never happened. PMB still proves that he's capable of doing the right thing when the chips are down.

He should just shut up.where were they when Dino cried foul.... Sagay supporting impunity by the executive only to turnaround and speak with the other side of his mouth.

This administration sha, gross indiscipline, gross incompetence, gross hypocrisy at all sides.
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by gabng(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
BetaThings:

Babangida created 3 agencies on the same day - SSS, NIA and DMI Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
There is nothing in the law called DSS; the official name is SSS
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by donqx: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
better
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
deomello:

Ouch!! That hurts. grin

Don't mind the Yaba left patient.
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by ncoolsome(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2017
EdCure:

What do you mean by the above? If you weren't a poor student of history, you should know that Obasanjo fired Fabian Osuji (and some others). As corrupt as Jona was, he stil fired Stela Odua.
What has Buhari done about Saraki and other NASS shenanegans? Do you know how many such casualties that lied in the trails of OBJ administration?

So what shld buhari do about saraki and the other NASS shenanigansfire them or become the judge handling their trails??politics is game u play tactical..sometimes the entire Nairaland seems like comedy section..
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by aolawale025: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2017
This man's committee is due to be disbanded
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:57am On Apr 21, 2017
EdCure:

What do you mean by the above? If you weren't a poor student of history, you should know that Obasanjo fired Fabian Osuji (and some others). As corrupt as Jona was, he stil fired Stela Odua.
What has Buhari done about Saraki and other NASS shenanegans? Do you know how many such casualties that lied in the trails of OBJ administration?
Are you kidding me? Stella Oduah was not sacked please! She just resigned to contest for the senatorial seat. Na wa for u o!
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by EdCure: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
ncoolsome:
So what shld buhari do about saraki and the other NASS shenanigansfire them or become the judge handling their trails??politics is game u play tactical..sometimes the entire Nairaland seems like comedy section..
Arguing with random posters on nairaland pays with a worthless coin. But I'll take the pain to dispatch you briefly.

In democracies, rogue politicians are not effectively dealt with through litigation. Tactical administrators employ the potency of party structure and discipline, their political influence and the power of their office, coupled with the threat of sanctions and the promise of rewards to have their way. Owing to the fact that APC is the majority party at the NASS, how well has Buhari utilised these wide array of political resources at his disposal? None! Why, because he lacks the acumen, clout, charisma and political will-all vital qualities of running a functional government.

Were there political and public nuisants in the NASS during Obasanjo administration? YES!
How many of such vagabonds did Obasanjo arrest or prosecute before they fell? NONE!
Did he have his way considerably? YES!

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by Keballl: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2017
jomoh:

Oke is the fall guy that has all the evidence and yet he went to the Aso Rock crying publicly.

Big shame on you lad. Why lie like an idiot ?
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Keballl:

Big shame on you lad. Why lie like an idiot ?

I think you're the imbec!le if you're telling me you didn't see the newspaper headlines.

Answer Foo!s according to their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by Keballl: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2017
jomoh:

I think you're the imbec!le if you're telling me you didn't see the newspaper headlines.

Answer Foo!s according to their foolishness.

The only imbec1le here is you who stupidly reads only headlines while ignoring the content. I challenge you to show excerpts of this imaginary tears the DG NIA shed. Show me or accept you are a worthless being not to be taken seriously.

You are a very dull BMC member. Read the quote below and weep for your idiocy.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, on Thursday said there was no truth in media reports that the suspended Director-General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ayo Oke, wept when he visited the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday.

In a statement made available to journalists, Shehu described the reports as unfair and uncharitable.

http://punchng.com/breaking-suspended-dg-nia-did-not-weep-says-buharis-aide/

2 Likes

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
Keballl:

The only imbec1le here is you who stupidly reads only headlines while ignoring the content. I challenge you to show excerpts of this imaginary tears the DG NIA shed. Show me or accept you are a worthless being not to be taken seriously.

You are a very dull BMC member. Read the quote below and weep for your idiocy.

http://punchng.com/breaking-suspended-dg-nia-did-not-weep-says-buharis-aide/

You're as foolish as I thought but unfortunately I underestimated your stupidity.

You brought an excerpts that was released to save the face of a sinking man.

Tell me who was closer to The said car? The journalist's or Garba Shehu?

In fact after reading your trash up there, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

".....What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your, rambling, Incohenrent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no point, and may God have mercy on your poor soul."

Idiot.
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by Keballl: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
jomoh:

[s]You're as foolish as I thought but unfortunately I underestimated your stupidity.

You brought an excerpts that was released to save the face of a sinking man.

Tell me who was closer to The said car? The journalist's or Garba Shehu?

In fact after reading your trash up there, my gut could do nothing but regurgitate this quote from Billy Madison:

".....What you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever read. At no point in your, rambling, Incohenrent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no point, and may God have mercy on your poor soul."

Idiot.[/s]

You are an insane liar and a shameless fraudster. The time taken to type all that turd above would have been better utilized providing an excerpts to any article that explicitly said the NIA DG shed tears.

I challenge you once again to prove me wrong or forever accept you are an obstinate m0ron.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Keballl:

You are an insane liar and a shameless fraudster. The time taken to type all that turd above would have been better utilized providing an excerpts to any article that explicitly said the NIA DG shed tears.

I challenge you once again to prove me wrong or forever accept you are an obstinate m0ron.

"Education is that which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their understanding"

I'm not your teacher to point to you how to use Google to educate yourself on the matter.

BTW you're still a foo1.
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by LordAdam16: 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Keballl:

EdCure in his inspirational wisdom said this earlier:

Arguing with random posters on nairaland pays with a worthless coin.

Let that buffoon be.

If you've made your point, you've made your point. Arguing with a dickh*ad with an inferiority complex isn't worth your while, especially when same ass*ole reasons like a turd.

-Lord
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by Keballl: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
jomoh:

[s]"Education is that which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their understanding"

I'm not your teacher to point to you how to use Google to educate yourself on the matter.

BTW you're still a foo1.[/s]

What a lousy drop dead buffoon, LOL. Your idiocy will drown you.
Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by Keballl: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

EdCure in his inspirational wisdom said this earlier:

Let that buffoon be.

If you've made your point, you've made your point. Arguing with a dickh*ad with an inferiority complex isn't worth your while, especially when same ass*ole reasons like a turd.

-Lord

Noted bro.The turd i quoted above is a complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: SGF, Babachir Lawal Gone For Good – Sagay by jomoh: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Keballl:

What a lousy drop dead buffoon, LOL. Your idiocy will drown you.

You're already drowned. Ndi ara.

Useless waste of egg.

Go back to school and learn how to filter information instead of you selective use of information or better still demand for a refund and go learn auto repair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Political Parties Mock Ibraham Idris On His Birthday / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.