Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities (39938 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by malton: 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
dokiOloye:
There are hausa/fulani settlers in Plateau State especially in Jos north LGA who have assumed indigeneship of Plateau state.

Yeah, that's true.

But that doesn't make them more Plateau than the settlers Igbo or Yoruba people who are for the most part peaceful and respectful of their hosts.

The Hausa Fulani are land grabbers. We don't regard as and will never consider them one of ours. Hence, the constant conflicts.

That being said, I don't see how that qualifies Plateau as a Hausa/Fulani state. They may have gotten indigene forms thanks to IBB, but they will never be of Plateau origin. We can as well say the more productive Anambra Igbos who contribute significantly to the economy of the state are of Plateau too.

Besides, the Acting Director is Mupun.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by NASTYNASOSO: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
fof1:

UR POST TOO IS A SCRAP AND AS MISLEADING AS ITS FALSE. NIA IS AN INDEPENDENT INTEL AGENCY AND IS NOT UNDER D SUPERVISION OF D MIN. OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS. PLS KNOW WHAT U ARE POSTING. SUPERVISE AND LIAISON ARE TWO DIFFERENT TERMS.IT IS NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY (NIA) SISTER AGENCY TO D SSS & DIA,ALL CARVED OUT FROM D DEFUNCT NSO IN 1986. PLS BE CIRCUMSPECT WITH UR POST TOO. REGARDS.

HMMMNN

YOU SERIOUSLY WANT ME TO CALL YOU OLODO. WELL I THINK YOU DESERVE IT.
ARAB YADAM IS THE MOST SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE NIA.
LIVE WITH IT GO AND GET A CARRIER IN SOMETHING USEFULL
WAILING SHOULD NOT BE A FULL TIME JOB
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by NASTYNASOSO: 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
AK481:

Foolish somebody,how does being an ambassador equals a security expert?

Foolish somebody think NIA think CIA.
What can't happen in CIA Shouldn't be allowed to happen in NIA.

Don't say someone post crap,that's an insult.

HMMMNN

YOUR MUMU IS GENETICALLY EMBEDDED IN YOU
ALL NIA STAFF CARRY THREE ID CARDS
ONE FOR NIA ANOTHER ONE FOR FORIEGN AFFAIRS AND THE THIRD IS CLASSIFIED
ARAB YADAM IS THE MOST SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE NIA.
DONT MESS WITH ME I AM MORE THAN EMPOWERED TO TALK ON THIS ISSUE
WRITE AND COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW LESS OF THESE, ASK QUESTIONS.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by NASTYNASOSO: 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I know that man for your info and he is a political ambassador and not a career diplomat

HMMMM

LIES LIES LIES
LIAR LIAR LIAR
AMB ARAB YADAM IS THE MOST SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE FORIEGN AFFAIRS MINISTRY
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

Yeah, that's true.

But that doesn't make them more Plateau than the settlers Igbo or Yoruba people who are for the most part peaceful and respectful of their hosts.

The Hausa Fulani are land grabbers. We don't regard as and will never consider them one of ours. Hence, the constant conflicts.

That being said, I don't see how that qualifies Plateau as a Hausa/Fulani state. They may have gotten indigene forms thanks to IBB, but they will never be of Plateau origin. We can as well say the more productive Anambra Igbos who contribute significantly to the economy of the state are of Plateau too.

Besides, the Acting Director sounds Taroh.

Please stop spreading lies there are Hausa and fulanis in Jos North Local Government, Wase Local Government, and Yelwa Shendam.
The traditional ruler of Wase is an Emir whose name is Alhaji (Dr.) Haruna Abdullahi Maikano.
Are you saying that the Emir of Wase is not an indigene of Plateau State, or the former member representing Jos North at the House of Representative is not an indigene of plateau state?
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by jumobi1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM

LIES LIES LIES
LIAR LIAR LIAR

Actually you are wrong. Amb Arab Yadam is not of the Foreign Ministry. The NIA is under the NSA not MFA.

The most senior director of the Foreign Ministry is the current Perm Sec of the Foreign Ministry.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by SalamRushdie: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMM

LIES LIES LIES
LIAR LIAR LIAR

Calm down I mistook him for someone else
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by malton: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Binb:

Please stop spreading lies there are Hausa and fulanis in Jos North Local Government, Wase Local Government, and Yelwa Shendam.
The traditional ruler of Wase is an Emir whose name is Alhaji (Dr.) Haruna Abdullahi Maikano.
Are you saying that the Emir of Wase is not an indigene of Plateau State, or the former member representing Jos North at the House of Representative is not an indigene of plateau state?

Is there any state where you won't find the Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria? Or do you think we do not know that they all came from Bauchi State, aided by the whites and Babangida regime?

The Emir of Wase, as you tag it, is from Bauchi. His family house is still there to this day.

If every settler were an indigene, then we won't be discussing this. Hausa/Fulani are land grabbers who always turn to fight their hosts over their belongings.

The only local government with indigenous Muslims in Plateau State is Kanam. The Bogghom people are about 70% muslim, while the Jarawas are about 85% Christians. Mangu also has some Muslim population in Gindiri, but they are negligible, as they do not make up to even 2% of the population there.

Any Hausa or Fulani man you see in Plateau State is a settler, just like Igbo and Yoruba. It's on record.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by ezenaija(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Like Dee Sam Mbakwe asked his haters in those days "If Buhari does not rule you, is it your father or your mother that will rule?"
PMB till 2023 except he declines.

IamaNigerianGuy:
Still persisting in his errors.
The old man doesn't know the extent and causes of his failure.
Enjoy yourself Bubbu until 2019 when we kick your sorry ars..e back to your village
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by 9jakool: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
malton:

Is there any state where you won't Hausa/Fulani in Nigeria? Or do you think we do not know that they all came from Bauchi State, aided by the whites and Babangida regime?

The Emir of Wase, as you tag it, is from Bauchi. His family house is still there to this day.

If every settler were an indigene, then we won't be discussing this. Hausa/Fulani are land grabbers who always turn to fight their hosts over their belongings.

The only local government with indigenous Muslims in Plateau State is Kanam. The Bogghom people are about 70% muslim, while the Jarawas are about 85% Christians. Mangu also has some Muslim population in Gindiri, but they are negligible, as they do not make up to even 2% of the population there.

Any Hausa or Fulani man you see in Plateau State is a settler, just like Igbo and Yoruba. It's on record.
You've said the truth. Other groups settled in Plateau state just like the Hausa/Fulani but you always see many of their members who claim that they are native to the land they settled in or conquered. You were shown hospitality and you repay by land grab and political subjugation. The emirate system does not give you entitleship all the North. The same way you have emirs in Nasarawa and Kwara state does not make them Hausa/Fulani states. Hausaland ends at parts of Bauchi. Any other areas South is native to the hundreds of various indigenous groups with ancestral claim to their land. Just because you install an emir does not mean you can now "assume" indegenouship. Last I checked an emir is an Islamic title and it does not apply to ethnicity. There is nothing I hate more than political hegemony over minorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by NASTYNASOSO: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
jumobi1:

Actually you are wrong. Amb Arab Yadam is not of the Foreign Ministry. The NIA is under the NSA not MFA.

The most senior director of the Foreign Ministry is the current Perm Sec of the Foreign Ministry.

HMMMNN

ELEYI GIDI GAAN
I JUST ASKED YOU TO LOOK AT THE FOREST OVER THERE AND ALL YOU CAN TELL ME IS THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE FOREST BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY TREES THERE.
THIS ONE TIRE ME
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by jumobi1(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

ELEYI GIDI GAAN
I JUST ASKED YOU TO LOOK AT THE FOREST OVER THERE AND ALL YOU CAN TELL ME IS THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THE FOREST BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY TREES THERE.
THIS ONE TIRE ME

Take it easy on the keyboard.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by malton: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
9jakool:

You've said the truth. Other groups settled in Plateau state just like the Hausa/Fulani but you always see many of their members who claim that they are native to the land they settled in or conquered. You were shown hospitality and you repay by land grab and political subjugation. The emirate system does not give you entitleship all the North. The same way you have emirs in Nasarawa and Kwara state does not make them Hausa/Fulani states. Hausaland ends at parts of Bauchi. Any other areas South is native to the hundreds of various indigenous groups with ancestral claim to their land. Just because you install an emir does not mean you can now "assume" indegenouship. Last I checked an emir is an Islamic title and it does not apply to ethnicity. There is nothing I hate more than political hegemony over minorities.

Thank you, brother.

The average Hausa/Fulani man thinks that by populating a certain part of your state, they can lay claim to it. That's why I laugh at people when they tag the Igbo man a land grabber. Those folks up north are the worst.

I'm glad that enlightened people like you are speaking up. What you spoke up there is the gospel truth. Hausa/Fulani land ends in parts of Bauchi.

It's the same mentality that made Plateau people to stop selling lands to them. Indigenes with no ancestral lands to back up their claims.

Oloshi!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by bedspread: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

When it come to appointment you refer Plateau State to be full North but when it's something else you call them middle belt..

Your daftness is inbuilt..
AWESOME BABOO....

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
bedspread:
AWESOME BABOO....

LOL you need that more..

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by gabng(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

CONTINEU TO DECIEVE YOURSELF WITH YOUR OPERATIONAL AND ADMINISTTATIVE IGNORANCE.
YOIR MUMU NO GET CLASSIFICATION

Your opinion has no weight.

Fact's posted are verifiable from the budgets of the FG.

Stop acting like a child and learn.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sunnynwa:

97% ti take over
Buhari is an unrepentant bigot
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by gabng(m): 6:09pm On May 24, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

CONTINEU TO DECIEVE YOURSELF WITH YOUR OPERATIONAL AND ADMINISTTATIVE IGNORANCE.
YOIR MUMU NO GET CLASSIFICATION

You are the dumb one here.

Go to the military thread in the foreign affairs section and spew this rubbish of yours & be damned.
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by GreyLaw(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
gabng:

Wrong. NIA is under the operational control of the Office of National Security Adviser (ONSA) same with Presidential Air Fleet (State House Administrative Control),SSS & DIA (Defence Intelligence Agency) with Administrative control of the CDS via DHQ.

NIA is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs hence Career Ambassadors as DG's. Amb Oke as a political ambassador was an anomaly in the annals of the NIA.

That's just a little window into the powers of the NSA.

You see how that guy you quoted responded to you? That's a sample of the average IQ of posters on this forum.

You quoted him and aired your points respectfully, in order to correct his errors. But he, as many others on this platform, resorted to insults instead of intelligent discussion.

Thanks for at least enlightening others who are willing to read and have knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by NASTYNASOSO: 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
gabng:

You are the dumb one here.

Go to the military thread in the foreign affairs section and spew this rubbish of yours & be damned.

HMMMMMMM

GO AND DIE JOOOR
THE PARTY IS OVER
Re: Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities by gabng(m): 11:57pm On May 24, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

GO AND DIE JOOOR
THE PARTY IS OVER

For you the party has been over a long time ago

To satisfy you ingrained ego you had to type in caps.

Insecure Imp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / "Jonathan Was Not Weak Or Incompetent" - FFK Replies Nnamdi Kanu / Wike Gives Out His Designers Suit & Hat At An Event (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.