Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi (33135 Views)

Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Buhari Appoints Habibat Lawal As SGF & Arab Yadam As DG NIA In Acting Capacities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by GidifeedNews: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
Read as shared by an APC member, Segun Odunuyi

The new SGF, Boss Mustapha was far away in Lagos, today, Monday 30, October, 2017 with his erstwhile ministerial boss, Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister for Transportation whom he had worked under as Deputy Director General, APC Presidential Campaign Organization and was later appointed the Managing Director of National Inland Waterways Authority, NIWA.

Both men were in Lagos for a program on Maritime. It was in that program that Amaechi broke the news to Mr Boss Mustapha!
He said, "Congratulations, Boss, you are now my boss." The man replied, "Sir, I don't understand. How do you mean? And Amaechi said, " You have been appointed the Secretary to the Federal Government."
Such show of humility!

This is a lesson for us all. Promotion does not come from the East nor from the West, it comes from above.
Congratulations Boss Mustapha!

http://gidifeed.com/touching-read-boss-mustapha-got-know-appointment/

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2017
Bloggers and stories sha!!!

We have to hear it from the horse's mouth before believing, cos Nigerian bloggers can write stories for Africa.......and the world at large!!

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by NaijaCelebrity: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
OP bia, were you there?
'...Boss you are now my Boss...' See punch line cheesy cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Messenger from Ubima

19 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by ObamaOsama: 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
just me and you
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by nairavsdollars(f): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
Answer the question: Is he related to Mamman Daura, DSS boss or not? #teamfulani

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
careytommy7:
Messenger from Ubima
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Koolking(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
modelmike7:
Bloggers and stories sha!!!

I mean, these guys (bloggers) are pathetic. Journalism has gone to the dogs

11 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by ismail4sure: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
beware!!!
I'm the new front page fighter
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Tunndeh(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
ok
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by tesppidd: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amaechi is always in the inner caucus. haters goan die.

7 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by chumakk: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Only in Nigeria grin
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
guess he got to know about it while in the other room, SO U MEAN TO TELL ME THAT HE DIDNT KNOW BEFORE HAND?

9 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by oviejnr(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Story for the gods, another Babachir forced down our throats undecided

But, all these looters once served under the Jonathan administration but they claim Jonathan isn't corrupt. Well, a little food for thought for y'all.

Before you quote me a mugwump! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by AK481(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Northerner

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by sKeetz(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Op,

Point of corruption.

Promotion comes from the north.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Chasdonblizz: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
Lame journalism.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by saraki2019(m): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2017
appontment on merit
good move

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by engineerboat(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
and so what.

is Lawal now in EFCC detention

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Naughtytboy: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
They can deceive everybody but not me,, foolish government. Buhari na tribalism go kill u

4 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by engineerboat(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
where is Ayo ikoyi money

2 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by manci(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
OK but what added boss to his name I don't understand
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Barbarthundey(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
I love the rhyme "Boss, you are now my Boss"
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Throwback: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Promotion doesn't come from any above.

Stop this lazy religious mentality that has kept Africans as mental slaves.

You work diligently, you get rewarded with more work and you continue to grow.

I have worked for all my promotions, nothing came from any above.

Anyone who has received promotions without working for it, can be claiming favour from above. That is the way of lazy people. They never commit to any work, but only work by God's grace. They fail, but get rewarded by a corrupt system, then claim its favour from above, yet nothing still works below.

Ask the same mental slaves to board an airplane that has only been serviced by God's grace, then watch them make good use of their brain as they turn back for fear of their safety.

11 Likes

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Unigrad: 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Is this news?
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Mayany(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
Another script from wale Adenuga production.. Continue

3 Likes

where is Osibanjo Report

1 Like

Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by eddyslim(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
Amaechi again? Congratulations to Mustapha, I hope you are clean
Re: Boss Mustapha Got To Know About His Appointment As SGF Through Amaechi by Ramon92: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
LOL.. let the image laundering begin..

Awon ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour" Sowore And Others Sing At Court / NBC: You Will Be Punished If You Insult President, Governors And Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.