Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (67176 Views)

''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by ChiefSweetus: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
na small acid reflux make persin go america lol so if d idiot come get cancer nko undecided angry
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Damfostopper(m): 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
henyton:
Dy will soon fyt
na u wan cause the fight abi

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by cuteme88(f): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
undecided undecided undecided Rich Men and their Rich Sickness sha.
Get well soon.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by ephi123(f): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
jegz25:
so mek we kill cow abi?

Yes, and fry it on top grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by ephi123(f): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Michellla:
That looks like an hospital bed to you?

Hilarious reply cheesy
I had to scroll back and look at the picture again.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by frankduffngn: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just look at how the girlfriend is laughing the Boyfriend but if it was in Jonathan's tenure the man cannot marry her to impregnate her.

Because Jonathan's tenure men cannot impregnate

Sai Baba

Mhen ur Delusional
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Duru009(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tekno becareful with this girl.....

Talentless girl luking 4 "force Fame"!!!
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by VanBommel(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Just look at how the girlfriend is laughing the Boyfriend but if it was in Jonathan's tenure the man cannot marry her to impregnate her.

Sai Baba
Omo they need to use your brain for ritual

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by freshinko: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Big Cassava cruiser, quite recovery jarii.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Hades2016(m): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
SOMEBODY GIVE ME RICE MAKE I COOK.
come my house I get half bag of rice .... grin
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba
somebody should just kill this guy for me.

I will pay him whatever he wants.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by akoredebadru(m): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ur gf no dey yawa
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by phantom24: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm! NA WHICH ONE BE ACID REFLUX AGAIN?

I WONDER WHY SERIOUS AILMENTS DE ALWAYS GET SWEET NAMES. AIDS CANCER, ATTRITIS Etcgrin grin grin
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Trinicol3: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba
You're very very sick
I repeat
Very very sick
You need a doctor right away.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by CHAVINCI: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
take it easy lola,dis guy iz nt feelin ok,but u sha still flew to virginia to feed him some of dose vagaina
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Ikechu10: 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Isn't this woman an old grandmama?

The guy is his 20s and isn't she in her 30s or something.

So dem dey practice Sugarmama for that country. Okay, well at least she's a decent Sugarmama.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by josephevergreen(m): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
speedy recovery bro we miss you
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:
na 120naira per cup,i no go fit give u abeg no vexgrin
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by sleeknick: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Where can I see such love

Iyana ipaja
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by sleeknick: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
missomo:
I wish him a swift recovery and to the both of them, a long lasting relationship.

Udonmeanit

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by kakabre(f): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba
And what relevance does your comment have with OP's post
#mtchewwwwwww
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by ogbonti: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Because Trump and his boys allowed u into the US at port of entry, you came to Nairaland to make mouth like u are in US to support your man. Mschewwwww, publicity stunt, naija oloshos, always trying to prove, they are better off than the street girls...
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Burgerlomo: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Na D Rice B dis

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Nature8(m): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Bonjoro:
He still dey tie shit for head on sick bed, idiot.

Easy bro.. grin
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by DavidEsq(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sai Baba
Why have u forsaken ur brain na
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 21, 2017
So no be folake dey bust your shots again abi,now na Lola ray abi blue ray.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by VibezNGdotcom: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by def111(m): 7:40am On Apr 21, 2017
Bonjoro:
He still dey tie shit for head on sick bed, idiot.

Na hospital be that for your eyes, you no dey see the background well.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by ejiro2017: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by GloriaNinja(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
konjishild:

na 120naira per cup,i no go fit give u abeg no vexgrin
YOU WICKED O, YOU STINGY DIE.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by GloriaNinja(f): 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
ugbarreta:
ok, but how do I send the rice to you naw. Just let me know & I shall send it.
SEND AM ANYHOW
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by GloriaNinja(f): 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
ariesbull:

The hutsle is real
The hutsle for husband is real

Uko di
YOU DRINK OGOGORO! ? SO I NO SEE MONEY WEY I GO HUSTLE FOR, NA HUSBAND I GO HUSTLE FOR? WHO HUSBAND EPP? CORRECT YOURSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.