Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment (67177 Views)

''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Tekno And Lola Rae Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by GloriaNinja(f): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
noble71:

go to Ekiti State that is where de share rice.
but before that manage this OK.
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS AFFANG SOUP WITH NICE COW MEAT AND DRY FISH, I DON'T REALLY LIKE ICE FISH.
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by noble71(m): 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF IT WAS AFFANG SOUP WITH NICE COW MEAT AND DRY FISH, I DON'T REALLY LIKE ICE FISH.
How does Affang Soup look like? I have not seen one in my entire life. OK manage this one too

1 Like

Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Eephyokolia: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mbok, did he go to US with all his belongings? Cos I can see his wears behind... Abi my guy don relocate.. #thinkingaloud
Re: Lola Rae In US To Support Tekno, Her Boyfriend During Treatment by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
GloriaNinja:
YOU WICKED O, YOU STINGY DIE.
gringrin wehdone ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage In Nike’s Advert With Neymar, Coutinho, Ronaldinho, Others / "Why I Enlarged My Boobs" – Huddah Monroe / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C At A Pageantry. Ebuka Lied? (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.