Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,633 members, 7,958,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa (42008 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by noble71(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
it is a pity.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Complicated
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by bobbybrown007: 6:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.
you sef do the same thing with the guy and also keep quite, what and why have he been going to his friends wife place as what nah? If am the one i will nt kill buh i will distablize the guy
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by YelloweWest: 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
I hope he was set free and given an award!

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Zedoo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
What is a Fulani woman looking for on a farmland that is not hers...

Half of Nairaland guys go see am as opportunity to chyke the babe until she comot knife stab stab your destiny....

Lol...

You think ONLY their men perpetrate violence abi?
The women often act as spies, looking harmless they gain access and bring back news of the setting or people who are there....

Next thing morning newspaper dun splash news of "Herdsmen kill farmer and his family"....

Women, men all Na herdsmen....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Raskasal(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Since the man hasnt commit the offence, hes got no evidence for the rape allegation. and police wint take that easy with him even if its for self defence. RIP to d dead
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by theway83: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ah
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by amerimex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
What is all ds killings naa, ds is d hike of jealousy, d deceased came three times, no report of attempt rape, and d accused is killing for rape suspect. God have mercy
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by onyedika946(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jesus, the rapist die??
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Jabioro: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
You will also be killed because that's what you deserved
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by SmartyPants(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected or intended"

[b]How do you just assume another person's intentions?[/b]this is a case of killing without any justification.

Lock him up forever.

Are you suddenly a court of law to be asking questions and arriving at the answer yourself? It will take investigations to discover what truly went down. But know that from the off the accused has the advantage since the victim was allegedly trespassing.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Davash222(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
iyam not understanding o.....should he have waited till the guy rapes his bride?.how else do you explain a stranger lurking around for four days?...ko ye mi o.....rapists deserve castration/death. besides he used a stick he defended his bride am sure he didnt know the dude will die in the process....
Yes, rapists deserve castration, even worst. But, who certified he's a rapist?? So, it's safe to kill someone and term him a rapist cos he's dead, he cant speak for himself. Why not allow the Law to take its full course??

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by farouk2much(m): 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Haba
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by goldedprince: 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
well i dont understand the story. so the rapist was a woman?
dont bother answering though
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Believe7(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
hmmm!!!..grievious things happening ever day..an hausa killing a fulani woman..

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
I can bet the deceased was an ex BF.

Hausa men can be very jealous.

He killed the guy because he couldn't stand to see some elements who had received a visa into HER EMBASSY (visiting visa shocked )
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by faisees(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:
Keep kwayet there!! How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride
It's first class Murder.
........he did wat he think was d best
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Originalsly: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm.... on the 4th day the guy perfected the plan to rape his wife. How he figured all this stuff?... why rape and not robbery? .... mad people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.
You know what my friend, "lol" is the only thing your comment deserves untill the court proves otherwise.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by joe4real12: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
That is justice
You call killing a suspect justice?

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Timiblanko(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria system i don tire, no day without seeing bad news, especially dead people
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by joe4real12: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
faisees:
........he did wat he think was d best
Yes, he did what is dead brain told him was the 'best'.
You must be just like him.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by morscino: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
iyam not understanding o.....should he have waited till the guy rapes his bride?.how else do you explain a stranger lurking around for four days?...ko ye mi o.....rapists deserve castration/death. besides he used a stick he defended his bride am sure he didnt know the dude will die in the process....
So a stranger lurking around a vicinity is a rapist....Chai!..d way ppl conclude things in dis country ehn!
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Tedassie(m): 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Olivia111:
Vh
Ph.d space booking tongue
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Codes151(m): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tallesty1:
Nigerians are becoming endangered specie.

Killing everywhere
we just have to be careful the virus doesn't pass the north zones
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by aladon10: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
priscaoge:

How do one know people's intentions? How sure is he that he have such intentions towards his bride? I don't understand, how do people read other people's mind? Not that he caught him in d act. He's assumptions
ns might be wrong tho. The case should be properly investigated pls angry angry angry
why would he go to someone house without the consent of da person da owner of da house is he a thief or wah no matter wah nobody should invade someone Else's residence except with da consent of da owner according to law ya can execute or attack a trespasser and no crime would be uphold or attributed to ya dats all
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
joe4real12:

You call killing a suspect justice?
I will call it not a justice when it happens to you or your loved ones.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by priscaoge(f): 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
aladon10:
why would he go to someone house without the consent of da person da owner of da house is he a thief or wah no matter wah nobody should invade someone Else's residence except with da consent of da owner according to law ya can execute or attack a trespasser and no crime would be uphold or attributed to ya dats all

From ur comment, killing him is d best option? How many strangers that come around Ur house without Ur consent have u killed? Haven't u been to an environment that no one knows u? Don't u travel? What happens to getting him arrested? And u believe the story because the victim is dead? Have u thought that maybe they have been enemies and he used that opportunity to get back at him by killing him? Don't be quick to believe and swallow everything u read online hook, Line and sinker!
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Super hero man. With all the sharia in place there this still happens. i think sharia is just an islamization process nothing more. it doesn't curb social vices.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected or intended"

How do you just assume another person's intentions?this is a case of killing without any justification.

Lock him up forever.
Are you a Yoruba?
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by southpole: 7:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Punctual:
All this killing and killing everything jst dey happen for north.........e be like say i no go go dat place again o..make i kuku stay for my country ondo town

which means you no go gree go Ilorin or Abuja because all na North

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned In Court For Theft (Photo) / 7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / 'Small Beautiful Girls Get Me Aroused' - Man Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.