Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa (41806 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by dre11(m): 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
By Aliyu M. Hamagam, Dutse

The police in Jigawa State have arrested one Dahiru Adamu 25, of Agufa village in Miga Local Government Area for killing, one Ishak Sa’ed, who allegedly trespassed into his house with the intention to rape his bride.

Adamu ambushed his victim when he came round for the fourth time in four days allegedly with the intention to rape his bride.

The state police spokesman, SP Abdul Jinjiri, told the Daily Trust that Adamu hit his victim with a stick and that he died after undergoing some treatment.

Jinjiri said the accused was at present in police custody undergoing interrogation.

The accused said by tradition in their community, marriage ceremony lasts for about a week, adding that during the period, the friends of the bride usually stayed with her until the ceremony ended.

The accused said it was during this period that the suspected rapist visited his house located at the outskirts of the village on four occasions with an intention to rape his bride.

“When he (rapist) came for the fourth day with a plan to perfect his ulterior motive, I ambushed him and attacked him using a stick. I hit him twice on his back and his leg,” he admitted.

In another incident, the police in the state have arrested one Mohammed Sabitu, 25, for allegedly killing a Fulani woman, whom he accused to be among the people that destroyed his farms.

Command spokesman, SP Abdul Jinjiri, said the accused was on his farm at the outskirts of his village, Bula, in Taura Local Government Area, when he saw the woman and descended on her because she was Fulani, an ethnic group he had been accusing of destroying his farmlands.

He added that the suspect used his hoe to hit her, leading to serious injuries.

The command’s PPRO said the woman died before she could be rushed to the hospital.

But the accused said he killed the woman in self-defence. He alleged that she pounced on him and that out of fear, he defended himself by hitting her with his hoe.

The accused said he did not hit her with the intention to kill her.

On whether he had grudges against the woman, the accused said he bore no grudges against any ethnic group.

“The woman was destined to die in such a circumstance. I did not hit her with the intension to kill her. It was the work of the devil,” he said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/crime/groom-kills-man-attempting-to-rape-his-bride/194267.html

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by HungerBAD: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected or intended"

How do you just assume another person's intentions?this is a case of killing without any justification.

Lock him up forever.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by benedictnsi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
sardonic moment......

question : could the BRIDE have done same thing if he catches GROOM TRYING to have SEX with a FRIEND

anyway, this is what happens when devil takes over your wedding .... God help them

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Tallesty1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigerians are becoming endangered specie.
Killing everywhere

8 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
That is justice. Before you start. quoting trash, in a criminal law, the actual act and the 'intention' is all you have to prove for someone to be guilty under a crimal law. And here, the intension is taken untill it is proved otherwise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Davash222(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
That is justice
Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.

22 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by doctimonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
That's the only way to survive in this country..... Enough is enough...
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by priscaoge(f): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
The accused said it was during this period that the suspected rapist visited his house located at the outskirts of the village on four occasions with an intention to rape his bride.

“When he (rapist) came for the fourth day with a plan to perfect his ulterior motive, I ambushed him and attacked him using a stick. I hit him twice on his back and his leg,” he admitted.

How do one know people's intentions? How sure is he that he have such intentions towards his bride? I don't understand, how do people read other people's mind? Not that he caught him in d act. He's assumptions might be wrong tho. The case should be properly investigated pls angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by MrGreenMavro: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jonathan you're the one that caused the hardship. now people killing people.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by jegz25(m): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jesu...

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
Some murders are justifiable.

If you or someone close to you have never been raped
Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
A groom after my own heart.... I hope you get released sha

2 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by AbiolaFawole(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
haba
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by emeralddayo(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.
iyam not understanding o.....should he have waited till the guy rapes his bride?.how else do you explain a stranger lurking around for four days?...ko ye mi o.....rapists deserve castration/death. besides he used a stick he defended his bride am sure he didnt know the dude will die in the process....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by superemmy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by adontcare(f): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fear North

7 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Moneyyy: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Free him abeg

6 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Psyrus(m): 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Somebody give that guy a chilled calabash of burukutu and a package of aspen to calm his nerves.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Mightyraw(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
I dnt understand, how did u know his intention
U read minds

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Doro55: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
killing everywhere ....next please

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by preshOnogwu1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Killed someone just because u "suspected" a foul play? Na wa o
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by sisisioge: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Haaaa...OMA ga o. Did he catch him on top of the woman? The other one too killed cos of ethnicity... No be small thing o.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am still expecting ur call as promised bro
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by superemmy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan you're the one that caused the hardship. now people killing people.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers

3 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Punctual(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
All this killing and killing everything jst dey happen for north.........e be like say i no go go dat place again o..make i kuku stay for my country ondo town

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Zedoo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
So Una go wait until e rape the woman before Una go say Na confam rape....

Good riddance!!!

4th time of sneaking into a house that is not yours...
The assailant could have killed the husband if he had seen him on time.....

Good riddance!!!

Better to get scums out of this damn life....than wait to find out what danger they pose....

You people think its easy to live with the fact that someone tried to or even succeeded in raping your wife.....

Mtchwwww...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by BloodyCrook: 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected"
Please where in the post did the accused said he "suspected" the deceased?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Overland Airways Plane On Fire At Lagos Airport / Landlord Commits Suicide In Ibadan. Leaves Three-page Suicide Note / Man Who Used His Son For Ritual Found Dead In A Well In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.