Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,069 members, 7,953,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa (41996 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eflintsone(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
adontcare:
Fear North
inevitable na ... una must use the chance to stone the north ...smh typical
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eflintsone(m): 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Psyrus:
Somebody give that guy a chilled calabash of burukutu and a package of aspen to calm his nerves.
hahahahaha werey
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eflintsone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
adontcare:
Fear North
inevitable na ... una must use the chance to stone the north ...smh typical
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by cardoctor(m): 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
He blames the devil
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Mpanyi: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
That is justice. Before you start. quoting trash, in a criminal law, the actual act and the 'intention' is all you have to prove for someone to be guilty under a crimal law. And here, the intension is taken untill it is proved otherwise.
Not surprised at all. After all everything about una na fork fork
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Punctual(m): 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
southpole:

which means you no go gree go Ilorin or Abuja because all na North

ilorin and abuja still better pass those conc. Northern states talk of kano,kaduna,sokoto, etc
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Laple0541(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
By the time they jail the idiot, na only God know the number of men that go lamoosh the so called bride. Joboyo.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by nNEOo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
onyedika946:
Jesus, the rapist die??

Omo I don forget him kill am? undecided
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by emeralddayo(f): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

Yes, rapists deserve castration, even worst. But, who certified he's a rapist?? So, it's safe to kill someone and term him a rapist cos he's dead, he cant speak for himself. Why not allow the Law to take its full course??

which law?....in which country?....seriously....maybe because you are a guy and don't know what rape victims go through. in this country where they give bail on grevious crimes.....again he is a rapist if he commit the crime...my question is should we wait till he commits the crime before he is apprehended.?
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by emeralddayo(f): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
morscino:

So a stranger lurking around a vicinity is a rapist....Chai!..d way ppl conclude things in dis country ehn!
are you joking? or didn't you read the part where it was written that he was lurking around for 4days? he is a rapist if he commits the crime. shey he was supposed to be left. alone till he commits the crime ni. abi kinni
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Davash222(m): 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
which law?....in which country?....seriously....maybe because you are a guy and don't know what rape victims go through. in this country where they give bail on grevious crimes.....again he is a rapist if he commit the crime...my question is should we wait till he commits the crime before he is apprehended.?
Seriously, you are too pretty to be saying this trash.

So, I can kill a friend and claim he wants to rape my wife and that's it

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Some murders are justifiable.

If you or someone close to you have never been raped
Don't quote me
my friend got and sit the fuvk! down! someone suspects you of trying to rape his wife so they should just murder you without any prove that you are a rapist? if we carry on like this how many men will be left in nigeria? next time I see you i will just murder you and claim you are a rapist let's see how you would like it grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

imagine! you see someone you don't like just kill him and claim he is a rapist females included
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
gypsey:
my friend got and sit the fuvk! down! someone suspects you of trying to rape his wife so they should just murder you without any prove that you are a rapist? if we carry on like this how many men will be left in nigeria? next time I see you i will just murder you and claim you are a rapist let's see how you would like it grin

Who is this one?
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Who is this one?
your worst nightmare!
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by sapientia(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Those of you shouting how knew the intention, common, we are talking about a northern state. Who knows that looking at ones bride there is dangerous and a tragedy if you are not their tribe...

Until this nation develop more, apply caution in anything you do... die na once.... no be hardman matter ooo
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
gypsey:
your worst nightmare!
Really?

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Really?
thanks! anything else reasonable you would like to add?
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
gypsey:
thanks! anything else reasonable you would like to add?

None.
You are dismissed
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected or intended"

How do you just assume another person's intentions?this is a case of killing without any justification.

Lock him up forever.
Oga so long he (the deceased) had trespassed in the groom's compound at ungodly hours, he has the right to stop him albeit with minimum force, of which a stick to the back and another to the leg sounds reasonable.
Am not trying to defend the man for manslaughter, but in Islam, you have extensive leverage when it comes to defending your wife, because it's your duty to protect and safeguard her dignity even with your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by HungerBAD: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Oga so long he (the deceased) had trespassed in the groom's compound at ungodly hours, he has the right to stop him albeit with minimum force, of which a stick to the back and another to the leg sounds reasonable.
Am not trying to defend the man for manslaughter, but in Islam, you have extensive leverage when it comes to defending your wife, because it's your duty to protect and safeguard her dignity even with your life.

Word.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
iyam not understanding o.....should he have waited till the guy rapes his bride?.how else do you explain a stranger lurking around for four days?...ko ye mi o.....rapists deserve castration/death. besides he used a stick he defended his bride am sure he didnt know the dude will die in the process....
Thank you my sister!
Even from the short story it was clear the groom's house was in the outskirts of the village, yet the deceased found his way there. And a stick I don't think shall be considered a deadly weapon.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mpanyi:

Not surprised at all. After all everything about una na fork fork
Since i've registered on nairaland i dare you to find only a single comment or post where i've ever implied what u said or see yourself as chronic fool that you are.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:

Word.
Thank you.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by emeralddayo(f): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

lol....a friend will be lurking around your house for four days....waoh...too much for friendship. between saying my words are trash is too much....but again we are all entitled to our opinions whether it is sensible or not
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by princy80(m): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
Davash222:

Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.
that's not first class murder. The idiat trespassed into another person's house with several intentions. cheesy
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Davash222(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
lol....a friend will be lurking around your house for four days....waoh...too much for friendship. between saying my words are trash is too much....but again we are all entitled to our opinions whether it is sensible or not
Lady, that's Murder!! Just take it.

Sorry for that.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Davash222(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
princy80:
that's not first class murder. The idiat trespassed into another person's house with several intentions. cheesy
And who said that The killer.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by enigmaticlion: 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by nwosu1982: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
U r correct bro, his intention to rape is there, & d accused is right bcoz d rapist came d forth time with d intention to rape, his intention was well established
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by maasoap(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Some murders are justifiable.

If you or someone close to you have never been raped
Don't quote me
There was nothing close to rape in the report. Just trespassing.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by jomoh: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mightyraw:
I dnt understand, how did u know his intention
U read minds

The only reason he will loose that case is if he dosent have a good lawyer or a good public defender.

All he needs are witnesses to prove that the intruder was on his property for four nights with no clear purpose.

You have the right to assume whatever intention you believe is the reason for an intruders intrution. He can even assume he was there to kill him and he did it in self defence.

As long as he has witnesses to back his claim and the prosecutors could not establish any prior relationship or disagreement between him and the deceased. Also his witnesses must be consistent in their story and not contradicting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) / Onuorah Caritas Onyinye: NDLEA Arrests Popular Wig Seller, "Smart Beyonce"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.