Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa (41995 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Thank you my sister!
Even from the short story it was clear the groom's house was in the outskirts of the village, yet the deceased found his way there. And a stick I don't think shall be considered a deadly weapon.
Any object that could take a man's life is more than deadly. That's a death sentence, no other way around it.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
EazyMoh:

Oga so long he (the deceased) had trespassed in the groom's compound at ungodly hours, he has the right to stop him albeit with minimum force, of which a stick to the back and another to the leg sounds reasonable.
Am not trying to defend the man for manslaughter, but in Islam, you have extensive leverage when it comes to defending your wife, because it's your duty to protect and safeguard her dignity even with your life.
Where was the bride in the report? The bride he was allegedly defending did not even appear anywhere close to the victim in the report. Pure murder.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Mightyraw(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
jomoh:

The only reason he will loose that case is if he dosent have a good lawyer or a good public defender.

All he needs are witnesses to prove that the intruder was on his property for four nights with no clear purpose.

You have the right to assume whatever intention you believe is the reason for an intruders intrution. He can even assume he was there to kill him and he did it in self defence.

As long as he has witnesses to back his claim and the prosecutors could not establish any prior relationship or disagreement between him and the deceased. Also his witnesses must be consistent in their story and not contradicting.
so I can accuse u of anything nw, since I gat mu
Friends to be my witness
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
emeralddayo:
are you joking? or didn't you read the part where it was written that he was lurking around for 4days? he is a rapist if he commits the crime. shey he was supposed to be left. alone till he commits the crime ni. abi kinni
He was lurking around, let's agree on that for arguments sake. But who determined his intention for lurking around? The groom? He could be lurking around for many things. The bride was inside the house while the victim was outside the house. The brightest lawyer in Nigeria can't prove rape or intending rape charge in this case.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by MarieSucre(f): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
HungerBAD:
Damn.

He killed him because he suspected he wanted to molest his bride?emphasis on "suspected or intended"

How do you just assume another person's intentions?this is a case of killing without any justification.

Lock him up forever.

that's not right.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by jomoh: 10:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mightyraw:
so I can accuse u of anything nw, since I gat mu
Friends to be my witness

No you can't if I didn't trespass on your property but if there is irrefutable evidence that I trespassed on your property not once, not twice and with no verifiable purpose.

Also the defendant with his witnesses must be able to proved that he challenged the intruder, demanding to know his mission and also demand that he leaves his property on every ocassion or that he didn't have the opportunity to do so.

Except the killing was for something else other than intrusion, it could be justified that the man had intention to harm his wife in a way he suspects would be rape.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by PenisCaP: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
Moneyyy:
Free him abeg

Guy wen ever u are mentioning this afonjas use YORUBA. dnt use afonja again.. i can see them using ibo to comment and no one is banning them.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by newslifeop: 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
self defence I think
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eyinjuege: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Davash222:

Keep kwayet there!!
How do you justify that the man actually tried to rape the Bride

It's first class Murder.

I think so too.

The guy was probably a toaster or an ex of the lady in question. She hadnt moved to the man's house as the marriage ceremonies were still taking place, hence the need for the ambush.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Konjitivitis claims another life sad
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by Boyooosa(m): 1:38am On Apr 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
I dnt understand, how did u know his intention
U read minds
He doesnt read minds. his mind told him.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2017
maasoap:

Where was the bride in the report? The bride he was allegedly defending did not even appear anywhere close to the victim in the report. Pure murder.
Even there was nobody in the house you have a right to hit anyone trespassing in to your compound at wee hours of the night.

1 Like

Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by joe4real12: 8:00am On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I will call it not a justice when it happens to you or your loved ones.
A murderer is a murderer. The suspect has been killed by the beast in human skin, so how can we hear the suspect side of the story?
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by adontcare(f): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
eflintsone:
inevitable na ... una must use the chance to stone the north ...smh typical
before nko
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by adontcare(f): 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
eflintsone:
inevitable na ... una must use the chance to stone the north ...smh typical
tongue
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
EazyMoh:

Even there was nobody in the house you have a right to hit anyone trespassing in to your compound at wee hours of the night.
Hit? We're not talking about hitting trespasser here, we're talking about cold blooded murder.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eflintsone(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
adontcare:
before nko
lol una go soon taya o
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by adontcare(f): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2017
eflintsone:
lol una go soon taya o
dnt generalise when u want to pass a message.
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by eflintsone(m): 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
adontcare:
dnt generalise when u want to pass a message.
ok ma
Re: Groom Kills Man Attempting To Rape His Bride In Jigawa by joe33a: 6:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
U don't attack a person just because u suspected him, a big lesson to who may want to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.