Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization (44345 Views)

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2017
Maximus85:

Empty-mindedness is a rare psychological disorder.

Can you make any sense from this gibberish you've just said?
It's very bad when you don't know. It's dangerous when you don't know that you don't know anything.

How can you come in public, claiming to be a Christian and you foolishly or stupidly say Noah never preached to anyone? Do you ever read your Bible or you gullibly listen only to the crap you're told by your yahoo pastors?

I will help you see sense in a bit.

Even Peter made reference to Noah as a preacher.
2Peter 2:5
"And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly" I hope you're not blind.... This is KJV.

Let's open your blind eyes the more, how many did God saved from the deluge out of the earth back then? Just 8. Just as it was in Noah's day, so it will be when God is putting an end to this wicked system of things.

Sometimes using harsh words can open the head of the fooled.

Don't read your Bible, study it. They lied to you that just because Jesus Christ came and died for us, all of us are saved. What a stupid lie! Yet the same fools would read John 3:16 as if it's national anthem yet they won't open their brains to understand it.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, [b]that whosoever believeth [/b]in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Did you notice the bolded word? Does that mean Jesus Christ's death is automatic salvation?

Wake up!

If you don't come out of Babylon the great, you will be destroyed in Armageddon. Even me that is talking I'm not too confident I won't be destroyed. But we are all doing our best to be survivors of that great day of God's anger.

See what Zephaniah 2:3
Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: [b]it may be ye shall be hid [/b]in the day of the LORD’S anger.

See the bolded? The word MAY is a probability which is determined by you. If you choose to do what pleases God continuously until God's day of anger comes, they you may be hidden or protected by God when his day of anger (Armageddon) comes, just like he hid Noah and his household.

I hope you have learned something. I intentionally used KJV throughout this post because you might complain that "it's their Bible" and I'm not sorry for the harsh words i used on you. Sometimes it's necessary. Jesus Christ used harsh words on some occasion.

I'm still here, in case you need more information on what I've said.

Shallom.

Read the story of noah and the ark in genesis you will see that no mention of noah preaching to anyone or warning anyone about any impending destruction.
If you like quote from here to there there is still no mention of people getting eternal life or salvation by belonging to only one organisation
If you like beef christians for saying believing in jesus Christ will lead to eternal life. It is in the bible. Show me just one verse in the bible that says except you belong to an organisation you will be save or get eternal life.

If you believe Your God will come and Kill billions of people just because they are not jws then you need mental evaluation cause even your holy book never mentions this its based on an assumption from some Americans

Then read the whole chapter of the verse you mentioned if they mentioned organisation

I have come to conclusion that jws lack not only empathy but also lack unconditional love and compassion. No wonder their God wants to kill billions of people for them to inherit earth and take their property
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2017
Maximus85:

I understand you clearly and I appreciate your contribution.

But are you saying he came freely make claims he can't defend or give proof of?

What this guy is saying here is a very serious accusation. Something that tarnishes our image as Jehovah's Witnesses. It's better to obey God rather than men.

I strongly believe this guy is lying.

We have working non-blood treatments that is everywhere. Some hospitals still recommend blood treatments because they make more money from it.

Research on Non blood treatment for hemoglobin less than 6g/dl has not been too good and I don't think there is a research on non blood treatment use instead of blood transfusion on children. The guy isn't lying
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Maximus85(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Read the story of noah and the ark in genesis you will see that no mention of noah preaching to anyone or warning anyone about any impending destruction.
If you like quote from here to there there is still no mention of people getting eternal life or salvation by belonging to only one organisation
If you like beef christians for saying believing in jesus Christ will lead to eternal life. It is in the bible. Show me just one verse in the bible that says except you belong to an organisation you will be save or get eternal life.

If you believe Your God will come and Kill billions of people just because they are not jws then you need mental evaluation cause even your holy book never mentions this its based on an assumption from some Americans

Then read the whole chapter of the verse you mentioned if they mentioned organisation

I have come to conclusion that jws lack not only empathy but also lack unconditional love and compassion. No wonder their God wants to kill billions of people for them to inherit earth and take their property

See your reasoning.... Who told you any of your ill-gotten property will be spared? See Isaiah chapter 65. God said we will build houses.

So if all scripture is through the inspiration of God and Peter said Noah preached... Who are you to say otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2017
Maximus85:

See your reasoning.... Who told you any of your ill-gotten property will be spared? See Isaiah chapter 65. God said we will build houses.

So if all scripture is through the inspiration of God and Peter said Noah preached... Who are you to say otherwise?

So the person who wrote genesis wasn't inspired by God that's why he forgot to write that noah preached.
So it has gone to the extent that peoples properties are now ill gotten hmmm. If God will destroy all property why did your leaders build new head quarters.

All you have in your mind is for God to destroy billions of non jw and now you are adding their properties. You make your jehovah sound like a sadist. Your joy comes from your jehovah killing billions of non jw and you have added destroying their properties smh

Abeg bring out the passage in the bible where your jehovah said every one will he salvation or eternal life by joining an organisation and where he said it was watchtower organisation. I am still looking for organisation in Isaiah 65

I know everyday you are reminded how your God will Kill people who are not jws but show me the where in the Bible says salvation cometh by joining watchtower organisation.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Maximus85(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

So the person who wrote genesis wasn't inspired by God that's why he forgot to write that noah preached.
So it has gone to the extent that peoples properties are now ill gotten hmmm. If God will destroy all property why did your leaders build new head quarters.

All you have in your mind is for God to destroy billions of non jw and now you are adding their properties. You make your jehovah sound like a sadist. Your joy comes from your jehovah killing billions of non jw and you have added destroying their properties smh

Abeg bring out the passage in the bible where your jehovah said every one will he salvation or eternal life by joining an organisation and where he said it was watchtower organisation. I am still looking for organisation in Isaiah 65

I know everyday you are reminded how your God will Kill people who are not jws but show me the where in the Bible says salvation cometh by joining watchtower organisation.

I can hardly make any sense from what you've typed.

The question here is, did Peter call Noah a preacher of righteousness? Yes or No.

Moses wrote Genesis, Did Moses see Noah or was Moses born when God destroyed the wicked world with the flood? Yes or No.

And for your information, becoming a Jehovah's witness does not guarantee anybody salvation. Salvation only comes through exercising faith in the ransom sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As for building an headquarters. Have you ever seen the headquarters? Do you think it was built just for luxury?
Have you been to any of our Kingdom Halls? Can you compare to your flamboyant church buildings?
No stone will be left on another.... Remember?

If your next reply doesn't make any sense, I will ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 10:26am On Apr 29, 2017
Maximus85:

I can hardly make any sense from what you've typed.

The question here is, did Peter call Noah a preacher of righteousness? Yes or No.

Moses wrote Genesis, Did Moses see Noah or was Moses born when God destroyed the wicked world with the flood? Yes or No.

And for your information, becoming a Jehovah's witness does not guarantee anybody salvation. Salvation only comes through exercising faith in the ransom sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.

As for building an headquarters. Have you ever seen the headquarters? Do you think it was built just for luxury?
Have you been to any of our Kingdom Halls? Can you compare to your flamboyant church buildings?
No stone will be left on another.... Remember?

If your next reply doesn't make any sense, I will ignore you.

Was Peter born when God destroyed the world with flood
Oga your organisation claims that it is only through joining the organisation that one is guaranteed salvation stop lying
You have now taking your jealousy to the church building. Your new headquarters is much more flamboyant than so many church headquarters btw that's not the issue you said your jehovah will destroy all property on earth but you just moved into a new headquarter abi the end of the world is not around the corner anymore? Or will you be needing a headquarter in your new system?

Still no passage where God said he will save only people that belong to only one organization on earth. So your jehovah will commit mass genocide that's very interesting.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
^^^ stop being hypocritical and intentionally twisting your words.
Rev 7: 9 says" After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Take note it say:

great crowd; no man could number
of all nations, tribes and people
and tongues

As of August 2016, there were approximately 8.34 million witnesses? Now isn't that a number you can count
But "your Bible" said, a number no man could count, different tribes and tongues . .

So we are looking at billions upon billions and upon billions of people. Therefore, it can be concluded that
salvation will come to both JWs and non-JWs; be you a muslim, christian, atheist, or whatever.. . . let God do the searching of heart
and grant salvation to whom he deems fit.

For your info; we are not waiting till the end of times to inherit people's property.
For Isaiah said' YOU WILL BUILD AND CERTAINLY HAVE OCCUPANCY . . YOU WILL PLANT AND EAT

Peace !
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2017
On your "no passage" scream;

there is actually no passing in the Bible that says "do not smoke SK, or weed"

but morally and scriptural, every "idiot" knows it is wrong . . even medically . . .
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:
^^^ stop being hypocritical and intentionally twisting your words.
Rev 7: 9 says" After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;"

Take note it say:

great crowd; no man could number
of all nations, tribes and people
and tongues

As of August 2016, there were approximately 8.34 million witnesses? Now isn't that a number you can count
But "your Bible" said, a number no man could count, different tribes and tongues . .

So we are looking at billions upon billions and upon billions of people. Therefore, it can be concluded that
salvation will come to both JWs and non-JWs; be you a muslim, christian, atheist, or whatever.. . . let God do the searching of heart
and grant salvation to whom he deems fit.

For your info; we are not waiting till the end of times to inherit people's property.
For Isaiah said' YOU WILL BUILD AND CERTAINLY HAVE OCCUPANCY . . YOU WILL PLANT AND EAT

Peace !

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19
"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"
"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"Yes, the destruction of the gross sinners in those cities was eternal, as will be the destruction of the wicked at the end of the present system of things." Watchtower 1990 Apr 15 p.20
"The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out, and there are no resurrection hopes for those that are destroyed then." Kingdom Ministry 1968 Mar p.4

"An even greater mistake would be to allow the faults of others to stumble us and cause us to leave Jehovah's organisation. Were that to happen, we would lose not only the privilege of doing God's will but also the hope of life in God's new world." Watchtower 2016 Jun study ed pp.25-26
"Really, our survival involves being devoted to Jehovah God and learning about the kind of conduct and deeds that please him. (Zephaniah 2:3) Rather than following the majority today and ignoring the clear signals that we are living in such important times, we need to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” Jehovah’s Witnesses can show you from the Bible how you can be a survivor of this upcoming day." Watchtower 2015 May 1 p.8
"If we stop actively supporting Jehovah's work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.18
"But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

"What will happen to young children at Armageddon? The Bible does not directly answer that question, and we are not the judges. However, the Bible does show that God views the young children of true Christians as "holy." (1 Cor. 7:14) It also reveals that in times past when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48
"Children are affected by the course of their parents, and parents are warned that their iniquity is visited on their offspring unto the third and fourth generation. (Ex. 20:5, 6) Parents are commanded to instruct their children in God's way, and if in these last days parents refuse to heed the divine instruction and warning they bring destruction upon themselves and their small children at Armageddon. (Deut. 6:6, 7; Eph. 6:4) According to justice God can leave such children dead, for, as Ezekiel showed, all die in their iniquity." Watchtower 1950 Nov 15 p.463 Questions From Readers

"As for humans upon earth, on the side of Jehovah will be all those fully dedicated to him and who are faithfully following Jesus Christ; compared with earth's billions these are indeed few.... On Satan's side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions.... Armageddon will be the worst thing ever to hit this earth in the history of man." Watchtower 1958 Oct 15 pp.614-615
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:
On your "no passage" scream;

there is actually no passing in the Bible that says "do not smoke SK, or weed"

but morally and scriptural, every "idiot" knows it is wrong . . even medically . . .

Oga no passage in the bible says salvation comes by joining only one organization called watchtower organisation.
Salvation shouldn't be compared with smoking sk or weed. SK or weed smoking can mean different things to different people it isn't in the bible but salvation is and way to achieve this is indicated

And mind you the great crowd is before God's throne which is in heaven and I am aware is just 144000 going to heaven. Stop drawing false analogy. Salvation is salvation. Smoking sk or weed is smoking sk or weed. Salvation is in the bible smoking sk or weed isn't oga stop giving excuse for a blunder committed by your religion

If you like quote all the passages in the bible produce the passage which says salvation comes by joining an organisation
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga no passage in the bible says salvation comes by joining only one organization called watchtower organisation.
Salvation shouldn't be compared with smoking sk or weed. SK or weed smoking can mean different things to different people it isn't in the bible but salvation is and way to achieve this is indicated

And mind you the great crowd is before God's throne which is in heaven and I am aware is just 144000 going to heaven. Stop drawing false analogy. Salvation is salvation. Smoking sk or weed is smoking sk or weed. Salvation is in the bible smoking sk or weed isn't oga stop giving excuse for a blunder committed by your religion

If you like quote all the passages in the bible produce the passage which says salvation comes by joining an organisation

Any witness that tells you that salvation comes by becoming one is a dumbf!ck
JWs do not preach conversion . . . they preach salvation; and if you have known the truth and you choose to convert
you do so out of your own freewill.
What are you on about?
How can you take standing before God's throne, literally . . . If you actually did;
is it safe to say we should take John's revelation in the Island of Patmos literally . .
Oh, i forgot, you must have never even read his revelations . . .Dead sure about that.
So i guess I am wasting my time with an adolescent who ONLY knows John 3:16

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower 1989 Sep 1 p.19
"During the final period of the ancient world that perished in the Flood, Noah was a faithful preacher of righteousness. (2 Peter 2:5) In these last days of the present system of things, Jehovah's people are making known Gods righteous standards and are declaring good news about the possibility of surviving into the new world. (2 Peter 3:9-13) Just as Noah and his God-fearing family were preserved in the ark, survival of individuals today depends on their faith and their loyal association with the earthly part of Jehovah's universal organization." Watchtower 2006 May 15 p.22 "Are You Prepared for Survival?"
"In effect, Jesus also conveys Jehovah’s voice to us as he directs the congregation through “the faithful and discreet slave.” (Matt. 24:45) We need to take this guidance and direction seriously, for our everlasting life depends on our obedience." Watchtower 2014 Aug 15 p.21

"Yes, the destruction of the gross sinners in those cities was eternal, as will be the destruction of the wicked at the end of the present system of things." Watchtower 1990 Apr 15 p.20
"The majority of people living today will probably be alive when Armageddon breaks out, and there are no resurrection hopes for those that are destroyed then." Kingdom Ministry 1968 Mar p.4

"An even greater mistake would be to allow the faults of others to stumble us and cause us to leave Jehovah's organisation. Were that to happen, we would lose not only the privilege of doing God's will but also the hope of life in God's new world." Watchtower 2016 Jun study ed pp.25-26
"Really, our survival involves being devoted to Jehovah God and learning about the kind of conduct and deeds that please him. (Zephaniah 2:3) Rather than following the majority today and ignoring the clear signals that we are living in such important times, we need to “keep close in mind the presence of the day of Jehovah.” Jehovah’s Witnesses can show you from the Bible how you can be a survivor of this upcoming day." Watchtower 2015 May 1 p.8
"If we stop actively supporting Jehovah's work, then we start following Satan. There is no middle ground." Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.18
"But Jehovah's servants already belong to the only organization that will survive the end of this wicked system of things." Watchtower 2007 Dec 15 p.14

"What will happen to young children at Armageddon? The Bible does not directly answer that question, and we are not the judges. However, the Bible does show that God views the young children of true Christians as "holy." (1 Cor. 7:14) It also reveals that in times past when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48
"Children are affected by the course of their parents, and parents are warned that their iniquity is visited on their offspring unto the third and fourth generation. (Ex. 20:5, 6) Parents are commanded to instruct their children in God's way, and if in these last days parents refuse to heed the divine instruction and warning they bring destruction upon themselves and their small children at Armageddon. (Deut. 6:6, 7; Eph. 6:4) According to justice God can leave such children dead, for, as Ezekiel showed, all die in their iniquity." Watchtower 1950 Nov 15 p.463 Questions From Readers

"As for humans upon earth, on the side of Jehovah will be all those fully dedicated to him and who are faithfully following Jesus Christ; compared with earth's billions these are indeed few.... On Satan's side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read: "The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions.... Armageddon will be the worst thing ever to hit this earth in the history of man." Watchtower 1958 Oct 15 pp.614-615

from your 1st paragraph . . . "and the great crowd" . .
and who "are the great crowd" ?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:

Any witness that tells you that salvation comes by becoming one is a dumbf!ck
JWs do not preach conversion . . . they preach salvation; and if you have known the truth and you choose to convert
you do so out of your own freewill.
What are you on about?
How can you take standing before God's throne, literally . . . If you actually did;
is it safe to say we should take John's revelation in the Island of Patmos literally . .
Oh, i forgot, you must have never even read his revelations . . .Dead sure about that.
So i guess I am wasting my time with an adolescent who ONLY knows John 3:16

How can you take 144000 literally?
Witnesses come to recruit people. They preach salvation is by joining them. They preach that the end times are near.

So is now adolescent who knows only John 3:16 smh. Those are Jesus own words. You claim you preach salvation yet don't even recognise John 3:16. There is still no passage that says salvation is by joining any organisation
Oga at least I know a verse that says Jesus is the only way to eternal life just quote a verse that says eternal life or survival of armaggedon is by joining any organisation abi e no dey Bible?
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

How can you take 144000 literally?
Witnesses come to recruit people. They preach salvation is by joining them. They preach that the end times are near.

So is now adolescent who knows only John 3:16 smh. Those are Jesus own words. You claim you preach salvation yet don't even recognise John 3:16. There is still no passage that says salvation is by joining any organisation
Oga at least I know a verse that says Jesus is the only way to eternal life just quote a verse that says eternal life or survival of armaggedon is by joining any organisation abi e no dey Bible?

144000 is taken literally cos if your paster has taught you well;
it is written literally how many thousands each from how many tribes . partially quoting: "Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand....." etc
Have you come across that verse before? I guess not
You just heard from the horse's mouth that it is not a recruitment . . .and you are still arguing / / Are you so daft?
You are not a witness; who are you to say otherwise? Someone tells you his name is "John Doe" and in your daftness you still argue . ."No, your name is Mary Doe . . Are you in the best position to tell me the teachings of "my own religion" ?
And your explanation of my "John 3:16 - adolescent analogy" has said it all . . .
You didn't even understand what I meant . . and I guess you will never understand . .
because it just confirmed my suspicion . . .
#sheeple
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:

from your 1st paragraph . . . "and the great crowd" . .
and who "are the great crowd" ?

Ask me again is it only great crowd you saw you didn't see the great crowd an annointed remnant belonging to watchtower organization. Great crowd literal while standind before the throne of God and lamb symbolic so to cover blunders your governing body members now state what you should take as literal and symbolic. The great crowd is in heaven not on earth.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Ask me again is it only great crowd you saw you didn't see the great crowd an annointed remnant belonging to watchtower organization. Great crowd literal while standind before the throne of God and lamb symbolic so to cover blunders your governing body members now state what you should take as literal and symbolic. The great crowd is in heaven not on earth.

You're confused as f**k
AFter typing, please take a minute to proof-read b4 u post . .
Do you know How you even sound ?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:

You're confused as f**k
AFter typing, please take a minute to proof-read b4 u post . .
Do you know How you even sound ?

How will you take one part of a verse symbolic and the other part of thesame verse literal? I know you will say because your governing body members told you so.

You said great crowd is literal and stand before God's throne symbolic so it looks like the great crowd are not in heaven or are you a new recruit?
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by makavele: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

How will you take one part of a verse symbolic and the other part of thesame verse literal? I know you will say because your governing body members told you so.

You said great crowd is literal and stand before God's throne symbolic so it looks like the great crowd are not in heaven or are you a new recruit?

You're going round in circles . . .

for example . .. "And i saw a great crowd . . singing to the high heavens; with their voices in the clouds"

ur tiny winnie brain should be able to comprehend the literal and symbolic parts of that sentence, albeit in the same line

if u still can't comprehend it; please bring your pastor let's discuss . . . You're way off the charts, ironically !

2 Likes

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Niflheim(m): 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
The Russian Supreme Court needs to be commended for this action!!! Why would anyone prevent a child from taking a life-saving blood transfusion?
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Was Peter born when God destroyed the world with flood
Oga your organisation claims that it is only through joining the organisation that one is guaranteed salvation stop lying
You have now taking your jealousy to the church building. Your new headquarters is much more flamboyant than so many church headquarters btw that's not the issue you said your jehovah will destroy all property on earth but you just moved into a new headquarter abi the end of the world is not around the corner anymore? Or will you be needing a headquarter in your new system?

Still no passage where God said he will save only people that belong to only one organization on earth. So your jehovah will commit mass genocide that's very interesting.

Guy are you still arguing it when it is clear, Peter said Noah preached. I mean I don't get it.

If that simple clear scripture about Noah's preaching is under argument by you, how will you understand that of one organisation?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
makavele:

144000 is taken literally cos if your paster has taught you well;
it is written literally how many thousands each from how many tribes . partially quoting: "Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand....." etc
Have you come across that verse before? I guess not

Now everything has to do with pastor. Your governing body members would have told you people the tribes which the 144000 going to heaven belong to or the fact that the bible says it's only men who have never been defiled aka virgins and your governing body members are amongst the 144000 when they are married. Also they said heven has been sealed since 1935 how come they are amongst the 144000 since they where born after 1935.
If a word in a verse is taking as literal the other word in that same verse should be taken as literal. Because you want the great crowd to be in para disease earth you say standing before the throne of God and lamb is not literal. See who is calling someone sheeple

You just heard from the horse's mouth that it is not a recruitment . . .and you are still arguing / / Are you so daft?
Telling people how people will die in armaggedon and the only way to be saved is joining an organisation. Or telling people that they have a hope of living in paradise on earth but they must join your organisation to partake in that hope. That sounds like a recruitment process to me.

You are not a witness; who are you to say otherwise? Someone tells you his name is "John Doe" and in your daftness you still argue . ."No, your name is Mary Doe . . Are you in the best position to tell me the teachings of "my own religion" ?

You tried to lie that only your jehovah knows whom he will save I just showed you your magazine says otherwise. Your magazine teaches what you believe. If you like o use John Doe or Mary Doe analogy. It still doesn't change the fact that you people say all non jws will die in armaggedon. Since you are in the religion your view remains biased siding your organisation example you just lied about your jehovah passing judgement when your organisation has already passed judgement before armaggedon. You are not in a position to tell me about your religion.

And your explanation of my "John 3:16 - adolescent analogy" has said it all . . .

John 3:16 is in the bible. I follow bible words not words crafted by imperfect men who say they are neither inspired nor infallible. They have crafted salvation coming from belonging to only their organisation. All this to avoid giving a bible passage which states that salvation cometh by joining an organised religion or an organisation.

You didn't even understand what I meant . . and I guess you will never understand . .
because it just confirmed my suspicion . . .
#sheeple

Sheeple calling someone sheeple. I cannot kill myself or my child by refusing blood transfusion. I will never shun anybody I read the bible on myself I don't belong to any organisation that will tell me not to read the bible on my own or avoid independent thinking I am not a robot I am free to criticise my own religion . I am allowed to think critically. I don't believe if I go against my religions doctrines which are not biblically related I will die in armaggedon. I don't believe in any dooms day cult. I don't have to join any organisation so I can be saved. Its between me and my Jesus Christ. I don't wish billions dead so I will enter paradise on earth.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
JMAN05:

Guy are you still arguing it when it is clear, Peter said Noah preached. I mean I don't get it.

If that simple clear scripture about Noah's preaching is under argument by you, how will you understand that of one organisation?

Oga you are still arguing when it is clear that Moses didn't say noah preached. So noah and organisation are now synonymous. Still no passage on salvation or eternal life by joining watchtower organisation. Religion based on assumption your religion is not based on any biblical principle it is based on assumptions
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Niflheim:
The Russian Supreme Court needs to be commended for this action!!! Why would anyone prevent a child from taking a life-saving blood transfusion?

The ban is not cos of blood transfusion cos we have won such cases in European Court of Human Right. That will always serve as a reference work for any other court case on tranfusion until proven otherwise.

Russia under Putin has been on the verge of misapplying the extremist law on any organisation it wishes to eliminate.

Other organisations are still on the list to be banned even when they approve blood transfusion.

Let's look at the comment of experts on study of religion:

Simply because Jehovah’s Witnesses recognize God’s authority as supreme, the authorities do not like Witnesses—so they ban them. The decision about Jehovah’s Witnesses has already been made: They must not exist in Russia. The courts are only giving a legal face to this decision.”Dr. Liudmyla Fylypovych, professor, head, History of Religions and Practical Religious Studies Department, Philosophy Institute of the National Academy of Sciences, vice-president, Ukrainian Association of Researchers of Religion

"To use the same approach and methods that are used against groups promoting violence and religious hatred with terrorist intentions on a nonviolent religious movement that does not have a violent past and is committed to pacifist ideas is not only extreme but does not have any rational justification. There are more serious challenges for every government in the world today than to combat apolitical Jehovah’s Witnesses who are waiting in a nonviolent manner for God’s Kingdom to come.”Dr. Ringo Ringvee, advisor, Religious Affairs, Estonian Interior Ministry; professor extraordinarius of comparative religion, Theological Institute of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church, Estonia

"Russia is not the only country to have its laws against extremism. The term is inherently vague and subjective. I am not a lawyer, but I would prefer it if such laws were clear as to the link between extremism and what U.K. law has regarded as the crime of incitement to violence. Russian laws come close in practice to being laws against opinions unwelcome, for whatever reasons, to the current powers that be. Their use against Jehovah’s Witnesses falls clearly into that category. There is no record that I am aware of, of Jehovah’s Witnesses inciting others to violence. Quite to the contrary.”—[i]Sir Andrew Wood, associate fellow of Russia and Eurasia program, Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs; former British ambassador to Russia (1995-2000), United Kingdom[/I]

This is just a few of testimonies from nonwitnesses proving that we are not ISIS nor anything to that end. But we will take it to ECHR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga you are still arguing when it is clear that Moses didn't say noah preached. So noah and organisation are now synonymous. Still no passage on salvation or eternal life by joining watchtower organisation. Religion based on assumption your religion is not based on any biblical principle it is based on assumptions

My dear, all scripture is inspired, some part of the scripture add more to an untold story of another scripture. For example, did Moses say that who deceived Eve to take the fruit was Satan? Did Moses say that it was because Adam sinned that death spread to all men? Did moses say that Lot tormented his soul cos of what happened in Sodom?

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
JMAN05:

My dear, all scripture is inspired, some part of the scripture add more to an untold story of another scripture. For example, did Moses say that who deceived Eve to take the fruit was Satan? Did Moses say that it was because Adam sinned that death spread to all men? Did moses say that Lot tormented his soul cos of what happened in Sodom?

Oga since all scripture is inspired tell me where they said in the bible where you will survive armageddon only if you pay allegiance to watchtower organisation.

It was Peters own words another person will still have another view. in Moses words noah neither preached nor warned people of any impending destruction.
The bible never said that noahs ark and the Word organisation are synonymous.
Abeg all this to avoid stating the passage where God said he will destroy the world except people join an organisation.

Peter was talking about false prophets and their destruction . I am aware that since 1879 you people have predicted the end of the world numerous times falsely and you change doctrine saying it's new light that's what false prophets do.

Where did the bible say we should join an organisation to be saved? Abi your organisation assumes they are Noahs ark?
I hold on to Jesus Christ’s own words in John 3:16. You show me where Jesus said we should follow and belive in an organisation and we will be saved.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
JMAN05:

Oga since all scripture is inspired what part did the bible say it's only by joining watchtower organisation we will be saved. I take moses own words on Noahs story and you have decided to take Peters own words on Noahs story.
Where did Jesus or jehovah say we must belong to an organisation to get salvation? Or no passage yet?

Oga if you like point to other parts of the bible I am sticking with moses story. Tell me where salvation is only through watchtower organisation
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Nobody: 9:28am On May 01, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga since all scripture is inspired what part did the bible say it's only by joining watchtower organisation we will be saved. I take moses own words on Noahs story and you have decided to take Peters own words on Noahs story.
Where did Jesus or jehovah say we must belong to an organisation to get salvation? Or no passage yet?

Oga if you like point to other parts of the bible I am sticking with moses story. Tell me where salvation is only through watchtower organisation

I just wanted to test u to see if u really respect all parts of Gods word before moving to the one religion issue. But since ur heart isnt open. No need.if u like carry super glue tie ursef, its even better. Enjoy ur sorry condition.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Nobody: 9:30am On May 01, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Oga since all scripture is inspired tell me where they said in the bible where you will survive armageddon only if you pay allegiance to watchtower organisation.

It was Peters own words another person will still have another view. in Moses words noah neither preached nor warned people of any impending destruction.
Abeg all this to avoid stating the passage where God said he will destroy the world except people join an organisation.

Peter was talking about false prophets and their destruction . I am aware that since 1879 you people have predicted the end of the world numerous times falsely and you change doctrine saying it's new light that's what false prophets do.

Where did the bible say we should join an organisation to be saved? Abi your organisation assumes they are Noahs ark?
I hold on to Jesus Christ’s own words in John 3:16. You show me where Jesus said we should follow and belive in an organisation and we will be saved.

Sorry, u failed the test. Enjoy ur condition.

1 Like

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
JMAN05:

I just wanted to test u to see if u really respect all parts of Gods word before moving to the one religion issue. But since ur heart isnt open. No need.if u like carry super glue tie ursef, its even better. Enjoy ur sorry condition.

Lol. Rotflmao. Test ke mtcheww. Who cares about passing or failing your so called dumb test. Salvation via joining an organisation is not mentioned in the bible so you want to stylishly bypass the matter.

Open heart ke. I will never allow cult programming into my heart sorry. Where in the bible did they say joining an organisation is the only means to salvation. Hide as usual because you cannot answer question. Your governing body members will just assume they are noah. Smh.

Rope is used to tie up something super glue to glue or gum something. When you are confused it seems you confuse words.

So no verse on salvation by joining one organization called watchtower? Eya
As usual since no answer you attack the arguer and go and hide. Smh.
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by Hairyrapunzel: 3:09pm On May 01, 2017
JMAN05:

Through out the whole chapter no mention of salvation by joining only one organisation was made.
Still no passage to prove your claim as usual run and hide if you don't have an answer
Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by johnw74: 3:25am On May 26, 2017
JMAN05:

Ha ha, phony man o, so weak a reply, something close to the truth has stung you o

"false prophets and their destruction"
"you people have predicted"
"it's new light"
smiley

Hairyrapunzel:

Re: Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization by johnw74: 6:03am On May 26, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Through out the whole chapter no mention of salvation by joining only one organisation was made.
Still no passage to prove your claim as usual run and hide if you don't have an answer

yea, run and hide from truth, he the one

smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) / IFA: Spiritual Materials Shops In Brazil(photos, Videos) / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.