Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank (4738 Views)

Get Your CLICKBANK Account Today! / AM BORED, CRAZY FREEBIES FOR ALL: Paypal, Free Traffic And Clickbank / You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 9:10am On Apr 23, 2017
Now it's time use same tool or another Twitter tool – named
ManageFlitterdotcom. Login to your Twitter account with them.
ManageFlitter allows you to bulk unfollow tweeps who are inactive,
who are not following you, or who are fake/spam accounts, or don't
speak your English. It has same feature with Tweepi.
For the sake of this course, I will stick with Tweepi.
What Next?
Three days after following those 1,000 users, it’s time to unfollow
everybody who hasn't followed you back. This will take Another 3-5
minutes.
Login to your Tweepi account, click on manage twitter
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
And click “Flush the unfollowers Then Unfollow all the spam accounts. Unfollow all the inactive accounts.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by greenalwaz: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2017
lekan208:
The tutorial is straight foward and easy to understand
You are right!
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by morgan2pp: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
@craigkoel1989 thanks for this info
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Richiejaystar: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Following
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
thanks
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Now, log back into Tweepi, and click on manage twitter and click "Reciprocate". This will allow you to follow all your followers whom you don't follow yet – this promotes relationships (which I will discuss later

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by yellowman2225(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
following bumper to bumper
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Although this strategy is fairly new and not very developed - it works.
Basically, find someone in your niche who has a lot of influence – tens
of thousands in their Twitter tribe. Then, send them the following pitch
(Except with different names)
Hi there,
My name is efixconsult L. and I'm a weight loss diet consultant with a
unique blog. I've just come over from your Twitter account.
I have a proposition to make - would you like to exchange Twitter
bumps?
That is, I would bump you in one tweet (e.g. "Follow @example for
great weightloss tips!"wink and you would reciprocate that in bumping me
in one of your tweets (e.g. "Follow @ efixconsult for awesome weight
loss diet tips!"wink.
Would you like to do something of the sort?
Basically, I'm asking someone for a 'bump' exchange. Meaning, I'll
bump their profile to my followers, if they bump mine to theirs.
Major accounts will normally have a link to a website in their bio, from
which you will probably be able to find contact details to send the
pitch.
If you don't find one, move on. Nobody checks their Direct Messages,
y'know.
Major accounts will also have a LOT more followers than you (in the
beginning).
Thus, you might have to bump them twice/thrice in exchange for one
bump of your own. That's fine. You'll still get MAJOR follow spikes, in return for a couple tweets.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
How To Monetized These Target
Twitter Followers With Clickbank Affiliate Product
Now that you targeted twitter followers, is time you start monetizing your list. Assuming you has 2,000 target followers on one particular
niche. The first thing you should do is build a good relationship with
them. Let your followers know that you are there to help them and
socialize with them not just to make money out of them.
So you are not going to rush things here. Start giving them some free
tips and ideas related to your niche and to the cb product you will be
introducing to them later on.
Don’t just start sell and advertising to them. Let them know you and
know that you are an expert on your niche and you have them as
friends just to help them.
After you have built a good relationship with them, you can know
recommend your clickbank affiliate product to them. Make sure the
product relates to your audience.
You can promise them some bonus or something special if the buy the
product through the link you gave them. This trick always works well
for me. Remember to shorten your affiliate url as tweet has it limit
characters.
I will give like a week before I start recommending my clickbank offer
to them. And let it be like, you saw this product [that will solve their
problem] and you have researched, tested and now recommends it to
them because it is going to help them solve their problem. This is
another strategy that works best for you.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Remember all these followers have automatically becomes your prospective customers. So make sure you handle your followers with passion. And keep recommending more clickbank products to them occasionally. This marketing strategy can also work on any other offers not just only for clickbank products.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
can this be done without owning a website or a blog? cos you talked about adding ones site to ones bio . .. cos I always develop headache when trying to build my WordPress site.... its frustrating. so is there a way around it sir?

I'll be damned if I fail to applaud this eye opening tool. God bless you more Sir.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Essential Guidelines If you REALLY want to be productive and get good at this thing, follow these simple guidelines. 1. Don't spam. Ever. 2. Tweet no more than 20 times a day. NO more. 3. If you own a blog, link to specific blog posts, rather than just your overall blog homepage/squeeze page. 4. Always use relevant hashtags with every tweet. A lot of people search via hashtags, and your tweet might just come up in the search. This might lead to a potential new follow. Another way to get people laser targeted to your niche. 5. Retweet at about 1:3 ratio. For every three tweets of your own, retweet someone else's tweet RELEVANT to your follow/niche. 6. It's fine to have a link in most tweets. Just do a couple ones that are funny or inspire a reply to engage with your followers. 7. Anytime anyone mentions you, reply. ASAP. This promotes Relationships and sets you apart in their mind.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Treat everybody as an equal. Even if they have twenty times more followers than you do. 9. NEVER promote something not relevant to your niche. EVER. 10. Always try to follow back everyone - as long as they are also in your niche. 11. Don’t over promote to your twitter followers, make sure you give them more of free tips and free ideas. 12. Promote your clickbank product just like a recommendation not just advertising to them. Make it look as if you are there to help them and you have found a product that will sure help them solve their problem. You can also give them a special bonus if they purchase through your affiliate link. Make it look as if your affiliate link has a discount for them. I hope you got the idea now? With this simple but powerful traffic method, you are guarantee to generate tons of clickbank sales.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by LaGersona: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Op, nawa u o. So u no even fit edit this copy and paste tutorial abi?
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Linzbreezy(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
@la gorsana pls learn to appreciate.out of my busy schedule. I still post from what I do and you are more concerned of arrangement.Nigerians na wah
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
@harmony22,you do not need a website.you just need your link that has been cloaked so as to direct prospective member to your link
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by LaGersona: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
Op, you too dey lie. You copied your writeup from an APK file at play store. Busy schedule kwa. Can't you learn from bobowaja and byrron? Though, they learnt almost what they are teaching through research and investment but they also use them initiative teaching ppl what they do best. Abeg no copy and paste again o!
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
we are moving over to the next traffic source
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
hope we are following
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Clickbank and Google Alert Traffic System
instead of going to Google looking for the forums, blogs and videos
where our targeted audience hang out, we will automate the whole system
and let the almighty Google Alerts system at www.googledotcom/alert notify us
whenever someone post anything related to our niche/keyword ON THE
WHOLE INTERNET.
Did you hear what I just said?
Google will send us an email with the exact link to the page almost the same minute when someone post a news, blog post, forum post or video in
your chosen niche!
Your only job here is to click through that link and reply back. And of course don’t forget to present your review page or your affiliate link.
How?
Usual including the link in your “Website” box if it’s as blog comment. Or in your signature if it’s a forum post.
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
any question
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
yes we are sir! bumper to fender!!
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
LaGersona:
Op, you too dey lie. You copied your writeup from an APK file at play store. Busy schedule kwa. Can't you learn from bobowaja and byrron? Though, they learnt almost what they are teaching through research and investment but they also use them initiative teaching ppl what they do best. Abeg no copy and paste again o!

pls see every event as an opportunity to learn... old or new just LEARN OVER N OVER N OVER AGAIN!!! hiaaan!!!!!
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
craigkoel1989:
any question
no sir!! all clear sir!
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
craigkoel1989:
Clickbank and Google Alert Traffic System
instead of going to Google looking for the forums, blogs and videos
where our targeted audience hang out, we will automate the whole system
and let the almighty Google Alerts system at www.googledotcom/alert notify us
whenever someone post anything related to our niche/keyword ON THE
WHOLE INTERNET.
Did you hear what I just said?
Google will send us an email with the exact link to the page almost the same minute when someone post a news, blog post, forum post or video in
your chosen niche!
Your only job here is to click through that link and reply back. And of course don’t forget to present your review page or your affiliate link.
How?
Usual including the link in your “Website” box if it’s as blog comment. Or in your signature if it’s a forum post.

Its showing error 404
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 5:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
need more response to continue
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
craigkoel1989:
need more response to continue

pls continue they will come online later on
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
done... have set my keyword niche on alert mode...
wonderful tool!
thanks op
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 5:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
u welcome
Re: How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank by craigkoel1989: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
To set up Google Alerts for your keywords, go to http://wwwdotgoogledotcom/alerts You can put as many keywords as you want. Here are a few examples of what you should be aiming for: [Product name] [Your niche] [Competitor products] [Anything else that’s relevant to your niche] Then sit down and watch your email box flooded with Google alerts!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looking for a Job? / Dangote Refinery Is A Scam: Project Isn't 10% Complete / This Man Built A House, Raised 2 Graduates Selling Chewing Sticks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.