Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph (96980 Views)

"President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons / Fayose Gives N20,000 To A Teacher Whose Shoe Got Spoilt In A Meeting / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Ajewealth123(m): 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Believe me or not,
It takes God just a sec to change your life
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by noble71(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Igboesika:
The number of people viewing this topic is incredible. May God grant all job seekers their heart desires.
I de tell you bro. this how the provost go check my guy CV.

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Carlmax(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
He is the only Governor I like to take a picture with, Him and of course His Royal Highness, Lamido Sanusi, Emir of Kano.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by kuuljay(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shiitposter:

Even if he had 2.1 or 2.2, that confidence he used to approach the governor is what got hin the job
only a critical thinker will understand the person you quoted sorry you didn't.what he is saying is that graduates with 2:2 or 2:1 dream and hope of landing a job with a multinational and here is a first class prostrating flat for a state govt job which Is not more than fifty thousand and salaries may be owed for months,I bet you if that guy is truely first class he wunt take it,he will rather go back to his school for masters

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by petsam11(m): 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
I just love Fayose! Even my phone can now automatically spell "Fayose" lol!
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Penisman: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
ephi123:
Nigerians and Nigeria, smh.

Why can't leaders set up systems and structures? Can every single graduate have the opportunity of meeting the state governor? What happens to those who can't have that opportunity?
They will fvck your watery pusssy as consolation.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Cleopatra4(f): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Like play like joke this guy Don use him Benin sense get automatic employment. Oluwa please open my eyes to the numerous opportunities in this country.

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by adetayo234: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Believe me or not,
Lesson learnt from this.
1) be determined
2) don't delay decisions
3) be bold
4) make sharp,precise and packaged decisions
5) eradicate fear
6) be motivated
7) don't fret
cool utilize opportunities
9) take risk
10) repeat 1&6

His destiny changed the moment he thought it in his heart to meet the governor.
Our God is an awesome God.he is the only only one that changes the story of men from bad to good.
Atheist can jump into the lagoon,I care less

You should have asked yourself first if the present workers in the state had been paid for the past 5 months

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by josephevergreen(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
when it is your time nothing can change it
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by tosyne2much(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
petsam11:
I just love Fayose! Even my phone can now automatically spell "Fayose" lol!
Ahn ahn funny u cheesy
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
warisdis nonsense? Nigerians worshipping crooked politicians, the people has the power not politicians. if nigerians carry on licking the asses of politicians how can we get rid of them?

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by spencekat(m): 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Favour!
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by andyanders: 8:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
Shiitposter:

Even if he had 2.1 or 2.2, that confidence he used to approach the governor is what got hin the job

Exactly. He will go places. You got to be brave/confident to succeed in life. His life has changed because he is confident of himself and the governor is a kind man who knows when to strike and when to act.

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Emusson24: 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
INTROVERT:
grin I wonder what all those 2.2 and third class people will be thinking grin
ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN THE 2.2 AND THE THIRD CLASS PEOPLE? I GUESS YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL, DON'T WORRY WHEN YOU FINALLY GRADUATE YOU WILL REALIZE THAT BECOMING "SUCCESSFUL" IN LIFE IS NOT JUST A FUNCTION OF YOUR GRADES IN SCHOOL.

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by kenoz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Okay
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Jayuba(m): 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nigeria surferet violence and the violence taket it by force.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Queenserah26(f): 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
Wooow, congrats my guy wink
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by riczy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
BCISLTD:
Rubbish
hating won't do u gud
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by steppin: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Emusson24:
ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN THE 2.2 AND THE THIRD CLASS PEOPLE? I GUESS YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL, DON'T WORRY WHEN YOU FINALLY GRADUATE YOU WILL REALIZE THAT BECOMING "SUCCESSFUL" IN LIFE IS NOT JUST A FUNCTION OF YOUR GRADES IN SCHOOL.
Walai! This thing pain you gan!

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by segzy0i(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
why d guy con bone face like that no smile at all
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by ndidibabe(f): 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
kuuljay:
only a critical thinker will understand the person you quoted sorry you didn't.what he is saying is that graduates with 2:2 or 2:1 dream and hope of landing a job with a multinational and here is a first class prostrating flat for a state govt job which Is not more than fifty thousand and salaries may be owed for months,I bet you if that guy is truely first class he wunt take it,he will rather go back to his school for masters
You shouldn't be talking about critical thinking when it's obvious that you lack same. He took the job so that he can build a CV. Simultaneously, he can be looking for another job while running his postgraduate degree.

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Dollypie20(f): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
What did u say he studied again? Political Science!!! Na politics d guy use for Fayose. Sharp guy grin
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Believe me or not,
Lesson learnt from this.
1) be determined
2) don't delay decisions
3) be bold
4) make sharp,precise and packaged decisions
5) eradicate fear
6) be motivated
7) don't fret
cool utilize opportunities
9) take risk
10) repeat 1&6

His destiny changed the moment he thought it in his heart to meet the governor.
Our God is an awesome God.he is the only only one that changes the story of men from bad to good.
Atheist can jump into the lagoon,I care less

Hmm politician.no letter no note.just like that.The guy should look for better thing to do o.it ends there just for show.will the provost listen to him.where will he see fayose again to complain

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Ramlay(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
hope4jobseeker:
smiley Baba God Jehovah, biko pick my call.
U are dialling wrong number and expecting ur call to be picked? Ask Pk
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by ijayebonyi(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Okay o. Me self wants to meet Ambode or better still Buhari
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Azeeztaophic(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
God win
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by AnthonyAk(m): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Which one is automatic employment again?
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by Ajewealth123(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
nija80:

Hmm politician.no letter no note.just like that.The guy should look for better thing to do o.it ends there just for show.will the provost listen to him.where will he see fayose again to complain
look at the pictures carefully,you will see them exchanging numbers. Can u see it now? That is his verification and evidence

Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by israelmao(m): 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:
First Class Uniben Graduate to work for Ekiti State Government?! cry

I regret all those sleepless nights I had 'jacking' for a Nigerian University Bachelors Degree!!!
Must everybody works under government why the regret?Thank God for the certificate and knowledge acquired.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by israelmao(m): 8:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
softwerk:
First Class Uniben Graduate to work for Ekiti State Government?! cry

I regret all those sleepless nights I had 'jacking' for a Nigerian University Bachelors Degree!!!

Must everybody works under government why the regret?Thank God for the certificate and knowledge acquired.Nothing to regret.
Re: Fayose Gives Ekiti Corper Employment After He Accosted Him For A Photograph by xtiandamondre(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
I will see him in Igbara odo tomorrow

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Bianca Ojukwu Dazzles In Green In ‘stay at home’ relaxation Mode / Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing