Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy (30468 Views)

Charlie Boy Replies Linda Ikeji, Reveals That She Is Wearing Moonbump / 2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by nengibo: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I thank God my fellow Rivers brothers and sisters are raising up to this beast called biafra. They are trying tooth and nail to drag us into an unnecessary war but God will not allow them.

I wonder why they can't limit their struggle to the 5igbo states and maybe parts of delta willing to join?

In Etche, ndoki, omuma, oyibo ikwerre etc all have had their elders, chiefs and youth bodies come out to denounce Biafra but still they insist we must join them! Why??
My sister its oil politics, no Rivers or Niger Delta person would join Biafra in their right minds, even the Anioma people know them for what they are "leeches"

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by YelloweWest: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

My sister its oil politics, no Rivers or Niger Delta person would join Biafra in their right minds, even the Anioma people know them for what they are "leeches"
I'm telling you! That is why that their Biafra abi Biafra will never see the light of day.

If Nigeria is going to break up we will be on our own as Niger Delta!
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by nengibo: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

I'm telling you! That is why that their Biafra abi Biafra will never see the light of day.

If Nigeria is going to break up we will be on our own as Niger Delta!
God bless you my sister, thank you for always speaking up for the Niger delta, it was in unity that the Niger delta was able to produce a president something igbos can never do till 2day, in unity we will move even futher. Iboroma

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Ikechu10: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Big lie oh, so how did Ndoki towns start bearing Ijaw names did they also lose their language from Igbo? Fake historian

YelloweWest:

I thank God my fellow Rivers brothers and sisters are raising up to this beast called biafra. They are trying tooth and nail to drag us into an unnecessary war but God will not allow them.

I wonder why they can't limit their struggle to the 5igbo states and maybe parts of delta willing to join?

In Etche, ndoki, omuma, oyibo ikwerre etc all have had their elders, chiefs and youth bodies come out to denounce Biafra but still they insist we must join them! Why??

Two leeches staying on NL to try and annex ndoki to Ijaws. You leeches aren't ashamed of themselves especially the nengibo.

NDOKI have repeatedly told you lots that THEY AREN'T IJAW. They've said REPEATEDLY..
We actually have ndokis on this forum..

Nengibo laying claim of ndoki was equally told by ndokis on this forum that they are igbo. The looser was seen begging them to reconsider their request to move to Abia

There equally article from NDOKI themselves letting know they are igbo.

There's Ndoki's FB page where they mock ijaws attempt to annex them as Ijaws.

Infact the argument between the parasites, nengibo, and ndoki occurred literally YESTERDAY before attending this place.

Despite the Ndoki's, themselves, informed him they are igbo. As the parasite you lots are, the leech will always be leeches.

Here's evidence of everything I said
https://www.nairaland.com/3750947/rivers-2019-ndoki-igbo-should-produce/1

Now yellow-brown or whatever nonsense you named yourself, the fact you claim to be rivers state and isn't aware that Onelga LGA is the largest oil producing area in Rivers state followed by Oyigbo LGA shows you truly not from rivers state.

But like I said a leech would always be a leech. You ijaws continously showcase the parasite you call others is exactly what you are. A huge, fat parasite
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Biafra has come to stay with or without your support.a big market does not know or need to know if someone is not in the market.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by YelloweWest: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikechu10:

Two leeches staying on NL to try and annex ndoki to Ijaws. You leeches aren't ashamed of themselves especially the nengibo.

NDOKI have repeatedly told you lots that THEY AREN'T IJAW. They've said REPEATEDLY..
We actually have ndokis on this forum..

Nengibo laying claim of ndoki was equally told by ndokis on this forum that they are igbo. The looser was seen begging them to reconsider their request to move to Abia

There equally article from NDOKI themselves letting know they are igbo.

There's Ndoki's FB page where they mock ijaws attempt to annex them as Ijaws.

Infact the argument between the parasites, nengibo, and ndoki occurred literally YESTERDAY before attending this place.

Despite the Ndoki's, themselves, informed him they are igbo. As the parasite you lots are, the leech will always be leeches.

Here's evidence of everything I said
https://www.nairaland.com/3750947/rivers-2019-ndoki-igbo-should-produce/1

Now yellow-brown or whatever nonsense you named yourself, the fact you claim to be rivers state and isn't aware that Onelga LGA is the largest oil producing area in Rivers state followed by Oyigbo LGA shows you truly not from rivers state.

But like I said a leech would always be a leech. You ijaws continously showcase the parasite you call others is exactly what you are. A huge, fat parasite
Bunch of lies from delusional ipob. Even if your statement was true, do u see the Niger Delta trying to force people to join them the way ipob is doing??

Lol... this is really funny
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
nengibo:

Oya carry ur man power and oil and go & kindly leave us with our woman power, No Niger delta group is participating in an igbo sponsored referendum
point of correction 'chairman of all niger delta groups' , the referendum will be organised by the united nations under the principle of self determination of indigenous people.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

LOL! still them
we can only but assume but when the time for referendum comes, everything will be settled. power resides where men thinks it resides
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
YelloweWest:

your delusion is one of a kind. infact you need deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by nengibo: 6:14am On Apr 22, 2017
donborg:
point of correction 'chairman of all niger delta groups' , the referendum will be organised by the united nations under the principle of self determination of indigenous people.
Mr donborg, no one in the Niger delta requested for a referendum, if Igbos want a referendum dey can hv one on their own.
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by donborg(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
nengibo:

Mr donborg, no one in the Niger delta requested for a referendum, if Igbos want a referendum dey can hv one on their own.
are you really sure? anyway, when the time comes, we will know the true situation of things though i heard the other day that some niger deltans are joining ipob
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by Creed86(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Well said....salute
Re: I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy by sapele914(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Akshow:
Of I'm not surprised. Only children born yesterday and jobless youths support the biafra secession agenda.
True talk like MTN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House / Davido Timeless Concert Video & Photos As Asake, Ckay & Spyro Thrill Crowd / Pete Edochie Is My Junior In Nollywood – Veteran Actor, Kanayo O Kanayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.