Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja (25056 Views)

Jonathan, Atiku, Danjuma Goje, Ned Nwoko, Nwulu Honoured At Who Is Who Awards / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Category1: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
F..
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Arewa12: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by delivryboy: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
thinkdip:
Abeg why is EFCC only active in Lagos and Abuja? does it means this people can't hide money in Osun or else where?

What is this one saying? You can form your own EFCC so you can help them search pain and elsewhere. How about the money found at the kaduna airport and all the judges' homes that were raided are those Abuja and Lagos too?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by eyeview: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
Make I pack well they observe.......I thought hausa people are honest people??.....Igbos too like money
Igbos no like money reach Hausa people ooo
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by genearts(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
eyeview:
Igbos no like money reach Hausa people ooo
na lie be that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by ciggy000(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
if this news is true then the timing is wrong. this could cause needless distraction In carrying out his appropriation job with a view of ensuring d budget is passed timely
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by sen8or(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
ApostleNduBiz:
Saraki and Dino Melaye are next
grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color][color=#990000
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by mohammadyusuf66(m): 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whistle blowing is now a lucrative business in Nigeria. My eyes is wide ppen
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
ApostleNduBiz:
Saraki and Dino Melaye are next

huh these ones are warlords, knows how to perfect the biggest of controversy
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by chyckxx(m): 10:21pm On Apr 20, 2017
Pebcak:
grin

Blowing whistle and singing

YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY ABOKI INSIDE......

DANJUMA GOJE is my guy
And FALILA GOJE
SP SHAGARI
EL RUFAI
DANKAMBO
LAWAL AROJE
MUSA MANTU
MUSTY MUSTAFA
NAMADI SAMBO
DENZIANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DASUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
JONATHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN my personal person
grin grin grin grin grin grin
My life rotate...
Naira rotate

in ICE PRINCE voice grin grin grin grin

Jokes apart if one can blow any of the last 3 whistle you don blow for life be that
this is f uckin funny. cheesy cheesy I actually sang the real song along those names.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by zivv: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
franchizy:
I condemn this raid, i condemn it, i condemn it,
This is a mere witch hunt, how can a law enforcement agency operate without a valid warrant.
The Ex Governor performed very well in Gombe and needs applauded for his achievements.
This is a war to silence the opposition.

Oh what a fools paradise, which eay Nigerians.

you can't be more PDP than myself, but I'm surprised there are fools like you. Every member of the PDP that has stolen our common patrimony must go for it.

Think we'll bro.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
okay.
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Equado(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
the official efcc account debunked this story
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by OpinionCounts(m): 11:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
They have not finish prosecuting the ones they raided, they are still raiding more. Was magu a burglar in his past life? Na so so raid raid raid we go they hear, no prosecution.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by ephi123(f): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
OpinionCounts:
They have not finish prosecuting the ones they raided, they are still raiding more. Was magu a burglar in his past life? Na so so raid raid raid we go they hear, no prosecution.

Hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by SalamRushdie: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
OpinionCounts:

grin grin werey
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by kingsley88(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Kai the rate efcc visit peoples houses now days is very alarming hope the #4,500 I kept at home will be safe on my arrival because I can't never forfiet that money to Federal Government.
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 12:55am On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
I think the Buhari crusade of anti corruption is now getting real. Amechi which way?

Amaechi has no sin to be mentioned here.
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 12:58am On Apr 21, 2017
OpinionCounts:

How educated are you?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by inosend: 1:08am On Apr 21, 2017
And so it begins...
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by id4sho(m): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2017
franchizy:
This is a mere witch hunt, how can a law enforcement agency operate without a valid warrant.
The Ex Governor performed very well in Gombe and needs applauded for his achievements.

otondo, goje na confirmed Apc paddy
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by giddexdguru: 3:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by gUdbOiii(m): 4:25am On Apr 21, 2017
I PRESENT TO YOU FREE STAFF SURVEY WORK TO INCREASE YOUR STAFF PRODUCTIVITY -TO ALL CEO'S

https://belovedkonsult.com/free-staff-survey-work-to-increase-your-staff-productivity-to-all-ceos/
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by Standex: 4:44am On Apr 21, 2017
i understand the need for truly anonymous domains and privacy protection. If you are interested in creating a ponzi site always make sure to protect yourself. Also protects you from overzelous and dangerous governments and helps you to enforce your human right for free speech.
I am glad i was finally able to create a website plus web hosting with bitcoin worth about $6
http://www.bitdomain.biz/?r=182
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by wink2015(m): 5:56am On Apr 21, 2017
A NEW LAW SHOULD BE ENANCTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHECKMATE THE CORRUPT TENDENCIES IN OUR GOVERNORS.

I proposed that all ex-president, federal minister, state governors, state commissioners, local government chairman etc that held public office starting from the coming of democracy in 1999 till present should be made to forfeit all building properties, landed properties that they acquire corruptly with public money to the federal government.

The EFCC is prosecuting some of the governors but they should go far more to set a benchmark for the asset of a governor or any other public officer. It they exceed that benchmark they arrested and tried in the court of law.

only assets that is within their salary scale as a governor should be left for them.

AT SOME POINT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAVE TO IMPOSE DEATH PENALTY FOR GRAFT OFFENCES.

CHINA EXECUTE CORRUPT PEOPLE AND THE HEAVEN DO NOT FALL WHY WILL THAT NOT BE APPLICABLE HERE

Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by lilytender: 7:29am On Apr 21, 2017
Poor witches suck human blood while rich witches such national treasury. All witches shall be haunted. Danjuma Goje is currently a Senator, can we now see that MAGU will never be confirmed by the Senate? The good news is that our learned Professor and Senior Advocate of Nigeria Yemi Osinbajo has said that MAGU does not need the Senate's confirmation, Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by lilytender: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2017
franchizy:

The worst part of this poor dude's life is that he did not eat last night because there was no money to buy food, also this morning he has no hope of eating. Yet, he is here supporting looters who have stolen his destiny and his children's future.
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by tuniski: 7:45am On Apr 21, 2017
JesusChrist666:
Buhari's report card... Economy F9, Anti-Corruption C4

No matter how much you criticize him, PMB is better than ALL past presidents combined when it comes to Anti-corruption.

All democratic presidents - F9 for anti-corruption, maybe Yaradua would have done better if he lived longer.
Anti corruption F9 media charade A1. He is the poorest in Fighting corruption. OBJ fought corruption with institutions setting (efcc and ICpC) process strengthening (due process) and pension reforms. Yar Adua was in Transition and can't be really assessed. GEJ came with TSA,BVN,IPPIS,FOI,agric reforms while buhari came with drama and media Charade!!!
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by glossy6(f): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2017
fatymore:
Please has any Apc member been accused of corruption....

Good question. All APC members are saints.

When I see the broom, I shall pass over
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by OlaMiki: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2017
what is party got to do with issues like this, Mumu like u wont think that human being make up a party and can switch parties any time within a twinkle of an eye, Use your Brain. Anti corruption must be supported for the masses/country's sack no matter where or from whom it start
fatymore:
Please has any Apc member been accused of corruption....
Re: EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja by fxtreme(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2017
flyca:

I'm apolitical and hate Nigerian politics with a passion. But by my post, I hope to make you have a rethink.

Do you know that one of those who resides in the so-called Ikoyi penthouse is an elite's son (name withheld), aged 24 or even less, the guy allegedly owns Yudala stores affiliated with his father's company, BBB computers. You are online at age 35 praising thieves and rogues because they are from your tribe. The most pathetic part of it all is that they don't even know you exist. Have you seen the ruling class fight over tribe and religion in Nigeria? They only use the foolish poor class as pawns in their power game.

Do you know that the government owes you? And no, building two bridges and renovating one primary school is not up to 0.1% of it? Stop praising any past or present political leader. They have all failed!

Think again @bolded.

Every other thing you said makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Directs His Followers To Dump APC And Join PDP - Nephew / 2019 Presidency: Why Atiku Will Lose To Buhari In Court – Sagay / Seyi Makinde Wins Oyo PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.