Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF (59843 Views)

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Prince Eze Madumere Honours Jasper Azuatalam With An Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by OAFMods: 10:33am On Apr 21, 2017
nwaanambra1:
why does this thread sound like igbos are foreigners!

everyday afonjas and killers fulanis keep Proving the igbos right - WE DONT BELONG IN THIS BLOODY CONTRAPTION! angry

I USE TO THINK DIFFERENTLY, BELIEVING THERE IS HOPE FOR THE INTEGRATION OF ALL - BUT EVERY DAY IT KEEPS BECOMING CLEARER THAT SUCH WILL NEVER HAPPEN! angry

No one will appease your feeling. Your believe remains inconsequential and you will put in your place at every turn n twist. No wailing sentiment.

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by karimusaa: 10:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Many Happy returns in sound health and wealth...Amin
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by selfmadeboss: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:
See this iboman as he dey roll for ground to thank the first family for elevating him. Chei! cheesy
oh men, poverty na bastard. just because of small post o
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by OAFMods: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2017
legendte:

Who told your poor self that people will loose their legitimate properties if they secede. Haven't you seen Nigerians buying properties in Ghana? Is MTN a Nigerian company?

Was that how the Jews were able to return to their properties after WW2 be fooling yourself that you can predict the turns of event your fore father were unable to predict in their time.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by AntiNigerian: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2017
this guy's name is supposed to be Jasper "Erefualam" instead of Jasper Azuatalam! angry
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by qleap2all(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2017
ephi123:
This is simply an exception.

Below is the FULL picture of the appointments by this government.

You are mischievous with ur bold names. Give us their geo location does it reflect federal character and who last occupies those post?
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2017
Congrats bro.I tap into this o.
One day,na so I go still get appointment to serve my fatherland.I don dey start am small small.
The Big One go soon clear to me like Big LCD TV.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by sekem: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
cosmatika:
Azutalam in Igbo means "they don buy me". Buhari knows he can buy this one. Check his roots you'll see that he'll have something to do with Ndi ugwu

Actually, it's AZUATALAM which can be literally translated as "Fish don't Eat me".

So your postulation is totally wrong. tongue
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by ogunsj: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
ephi123:
This is simply an exception.
Below is the FULL picture of the appointments by this government. only a thief will want to reap where he never sowed.

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by freshinko: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Op, so we should fry beans?
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by Rtopzy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
prynsex:
like "abi iku fe pa OP yii ni?"
Translate pls
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by jumobi1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
So was this merit based or did the First Lady lobby for him? I don't see others thanking the First Lady when they get appointed.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
myplaydiary:
Mumu Laribari I know you don't have sense but I will try to help you cracked skull understand how foolish you sound.

So If your community chief rapes your mother to stupor gets her pregnant and offers to take care of the child and also make you the onowu or a chief in the community, your wounds will automatically heal and your family and extended family will denounce your own kindred asking for the man to face the law for his crime against your mother.
I hope this analogy aids your stupid and foolish reasoning/understanding. Foolish laribari.

Frustration...hahahaha. Only you here has used foul language. I'm done with your childishness. You think I will exchange words with u again? You long confirmed your daftness. It's my opinion and if you don't like me, you could have maturely passed or talk without mentioning me.

Kill the grudge and talk with sense without insults.

Have a drink and chill cool. I know you love that name "laribari" grin

Actually, i'm through wit u, let me read other matured critics who have contrary opinion to mine.

I will read you next post, ignore and laff.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

smh

Which tribe are you? So that we do some surgical analysis of their political leadership and see how they are ONE and not divided...Plz some of you should learn to stop littering the forum with infantile and annoying statements

Bro, proudly delta ibo and I speak igbo wella. My immediate brothers who are twins got married to igbo ladies (from upkiri-alala in Abia and from ngor okpala in imo state respectively). grin grin

Doesn't matter what haters say, I just aired by view and I'm entitled to it. Many of you who disagrees with me have displayed maturity but some go on insulting but I just laugh cos it got to them.

It is my opinion and it remains so. you don't have to analyze where I come from becos I have lauded any part of Nigeria as being the best. If you read well, I said we are all marginalized. No hard feeling bro! If I said biafra is only a dream, then prove me wrong that's the best bet. FOR NOW IT REMAINS A DREAM ABI?
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Bro, Had it been I saw your post first I wouldn't bother responding to that nonsense from that kid called laribari. You nailed it.
I don't have to respond to everyone but not becos I don't have points for you because biafra is still a dream (unfulfilled) whether you curse or swear, so i'll pass. Cheers!
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

I don't see anything wrong in Kanu having investments in other parts of the country. People also have investments in Ghana and Cameron, it also follows the same principle.

True talk bro but as a foreign investor you pay a lot more and many beneficial factors may count against you. This is why foreign investors increase prices more than local ones due to excess overhead.

Well, I guess everyone wants to cut cost and would prefer to be a local investor, get a lot of wavers when import duty are concern. This is business!

Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Ability to type few letters doesn't equate to common sense...

Amodu Sheriff is a Nigerian but has lots of investment in Niger...Oranto Ltd is owned by Igbo man but controls oil business outside Nigeria...Asari Dokubo has his investment outside Nigeria...if there's Biafra, people will still be investing within and outside Biafra...Nigeria is seeking for FDI now? so does your assertion hold any wisdom or common sense now? Even primary school pupils study social studies and learn about ECOWAS...Learn about ECOWAS and it's agreement boy!!!

Yes sire, me na your boy o but accept me as you see me grin grin. So the same Nigeria you don't want to have anything to do with in terms of connection (doing things together) is the same place you will come and invest again to reap from the economy you condemned and rejected? It's a small world indeed.

Why do you think foreign investor come into an economy? It's becos they believe it is good for business and can make profit. It's all about money!!

The countries dokubo romance with in business, you hear sey them get any issue btw them? A split will spur rivalry, like it or not.

I agree with you sire!!

Ability to type few letters doesn't equate to common sense...
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrGerald:
St*pid reasoning, even if pmb like let him appoint 1m Igbo there are over 50m all over d world that don't give a damn, so find more reasonable excuse to console yourself

Really? I'm not worried o bro! My point is I haven't seen anything that convinces me about biafra, even the 50M haven't done a thing than carry flags and attack people here on NL. The problem is with Nigerian government and your igbo elite not me. I just stated my observation but until I'm proven wrong you have nothing to argue really.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
legendte:

Common sense is no longer common. Does this rubbish make sense to you? Have you seen any referendum that is 100% yes or no. Do you even have same opinion with every member of your family? Does he not pay tax to FG? Are there no revenue from his state to the federal government? Did Scottish people stop going to London before and during the vote? How are people this low in reasoning?

Who told your poor self that people will loose their legitimate properties if they secede. Haven't you seen Nigerians buying properties in Ghana? Is MTN a Nigerian company?

I know your plight as a yoruba man. You don't know what fate holds for you in the hands of the north who would Lord over you. Read history you said no. Aburi accord! The fight for freedom is never an easy task. Even Isreal with almighty God suffered before they got theirs. Do you think all of them supported the move? Some even murmured to go back at the desert.

You see the problem!! You think it's about tribe; besides you are totally out of line. Did I say they will pack up business? Use the common sense you preached naa!

I was talking about loosing certain rights as a local investor with regards taxes. Every business want to save cost and make money.

As per the tribe thing, I'm not yoruba as you assume. If my location say s I'm in "gidi", that means I'm in Lagos. Nor be lasgidi people dey call am? grin lagos na no man land jare, even though we dey west.

Also Laribari is just any other name. Lari=larry (English name) a bari is just a nick name too. Lol.

Some say lari-jewel, lariwhyte etcc. So which one is yoruba name there? grin

I'm not driven by tribe...I'm delta ibo okay
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

If you understand wisdom and knowledge, you will shut up
You have responded to just one post 4 times, are you that pissed an angry? grin

I'm just chilling here oo! Even exhausted replying 37 mentions, only me, after the day's work. Hahaha!

I also have 31 likes to go through after this criticism. Always read the bad ones first. grin

Just counted..... 25likes + 9likes + 2likes =36likes actually. 5 shares. So you see everyone has their opinion and don't even think it's only yorubas that are not supporting biafra, other minority too. For me, what I just said is that the people are not speaking one voice yet, so biafra is still a dream. Shikina!
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 6:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Hahahhahahaha cool grin

My "good" people of biafra (sensible ones ooo) make una chill cool grin grin

Whether una vex from here to jerico, biafra haven't left the dream realm and I state fact. #Evidence and proof (apart from carry plastic flags).

Many people criticizing (band wagon) are in Lagos and other part of 9ja at the moment but they can actually lead by example and relocate to the east first. Shout biafra from there!! Live the dream!! #show passion

I nor dey eat meat but I fit take mouth divide am for people chop.

Loving the attention..... 31 mentions yesterday cool cool mostly from critics wey get head though. I will expect again but talk with fact o..
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by jsb(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Extended family appointment...na your luck sha.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by legendte(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2017
laribari:
You see the problem!! You think it's about tribe; besides you are totally out of line. Did I say they will pack up business? Use the common sense you preached naa!

I was talking about loosing certain rights as a local investor with regards taxes. Every business want to save cost and make money.

As per the tribe thing, I'm not yoruba as you assume. If my location say s I'm in "gidi", that means I'm in Lagos. Nor be lasgidi people dey call am? grin lagos na no man land jare, even though we dey west.

Also Laribari is just any other name. Lari=larry (English name) a bari is just a nick name too. Lol.

Some say lari-jewel, lariwhyte etcc. So which one is yoruba name there? grin

P
I'm not driven by tribe...I'm delta ibo okay
Point of correction, we are Igbo and not Ibo. Keep deceiving yourself with the "delta-ibo" tag. Your Igbo origin claim is quite questionable. Have you seen a man say that he is kano hausa? They succeed in manipulating poor souls like you. There is no tribe as delta-ibo which you are claiming.

How dare you use such derogatory words as poor Igbos are the ones craving for Biafra. How many people in your lineage are richer than Ojukwu? Do you have a better life than Kanu and other well to do men who are die hard supporters of the course?

Why are you worried about taxes? Are we tax evaders? Tell me where in the world that people do not pay taxes on their business. Our fathers along with Ojukwu didn't ask for much. Respect the Aburi accord. Few Nigerians of Igbo extraction carried out a coup and you started killing poor guys who were up north doing their business. Igbos will continue to be brave and stand on justice. What some of these minority tribes do not know the importance of us until we leave this union. I don't want a country where some people will think that they are superior to me and where I will be subjected to a systematic marginalisation. Give us a plain ground to thrive. We are not asking for a special treatment but for a fundamental right.

We are are Biafra and Biafra we shall remain.
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by laribari(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2017
legendte:

Point of correction, we are Igbo and not Ibo. Keep deceiving yourself with the "delta-ibo" tag. Your Igbo origin claim is quite questionable. Have you seen a man say that he is kano hausa? They succeed in manipulating poor souls like you. There is no tribe as delta-ibo which you are claiming.

How dare you use such derogatory words as poor Igbos are the ones craving for Biafra. How many people in your lineage are richer than Ojukwu? Do you have a better life than Kanu and other well to do men who are die hard supporters of the course?

Why are you worried about taxes? Are we tax evaders? Tell me where in the world that people do not pay taxes on their business. Our fathers along with Ojukwu didn't ask for much. Respect the Aburi accord. Few Nigerians of Igbo extraction carried out a coup and you started killing poor guys who were up north doing their business. Igbos will continue to be brave and stand on justice. What some of these minority tribes do not know the importance of us until we leave this union. I don't want a country where some people will think that they are superior to me and where I will be subjected to a systematic marginalisation. Give us a plain ground to thrive. We are not asking for a special treatment but for a fundamental right.

We are are Biafra and Biafra we shall remain.

Bros, I didn't even bother to read everything you wrote becos you talked off point from the little I read.

The great ikemba (I respect him) started a course and it didn't work out as planned but that is not to say the vision of biafra is trashy. However, at th moment it's only a dream that haven't been materialized and myth. I said the present day igbos (elite who will champion the course) are not ready. Body language says it all. Abi you don't know that Ojukwu was an elite? He studied at Oxford, was a top officer and a man of influence (timber and caliber). What impact can the ordinary man make? Ojukwu spent his personal funds for biafra and also exhausted his connections.

Who is comparing riches with ojukwu? Please give me proof that kanu-papilo supports biafra. Please show me!! Don't talk off point even if you are frustrated; just chill, reason and respond rightly.

How many people are as passionate as ojukwu? Ikemba did the talk even though he lost. The warlord went to war, wanted to take it by force. #Agwu

If not for the sabotage from the west he would have conquered Lagos (the then capital). However, today the sabotage is among your own people and you are here talking. Vent your anger on people jasper and all eastern governors, l.g.a chairmen who agreed to team up with Nigerian parties (pdp,apc etc).

You think igbos do not have top and high personalities in law, politics, government and etc. I know a respected (SAN) who attends my church and his wife is in my social group in church but they are strong believers of a united Nigeria. This is what I'm saying, you dey here dey Para and talk without fact. The elite who are men of power and substance don't talk or push enough for biafra.

I didn't say igbos are tax invaders, get the point again and not talking off track. I said people prefer to cut cost in business and if possible take the option that will reduce their taxes. Does it sound like not wanting to pay? Of cos, if I have to pay, I will take a cheaper option that's what I'm saying.

When I say the poor want biafra, I mean no disrespect but within context I'm referring to the masses and correct. The elite don't care.

Bros, I didnt say you are ibo. I said I am delta-ibo (anioma indigene), besides I didn't generate that adjective.....delta ibo. I guess the peeps who created it know that it's not properly to claim igbo due to the slight difference, so they picked a name close to igbo which is ibo. I don't know!!

We are in the Niger-delta region but we speak a language closely related to igbo than any other tribe but that doesn't make us Igbo. I'm not from enugu, Anambra etc. I'm not claiming igbo origin.

Kenneth Okonkwo denies supporting Biafra ▷ NAIJ.COM
https://www​.naij.com/1042738-wasnt-co...
10 Nov 2016 ... Naij.com News ☆ Kenneth Okonkwo has denied that he was in court to support Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra and insists he believes in one Nigeria. Source: NAIJ.COM. This is one of many that will not support biafra and they people who can influence or create impact. Yet una dey fight me here without telling yourselves the truth that biafra is boothing at 5%. If Na pentium 2 well, e fit hang there.

Your post is totally off
Re: Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF by MarieSucre(f): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
laribari:

True talk bro but as a foreign investor you pay a lot more and many beneficial factors may count against you. This is why foreign investors increase prices more than local ones due to excess overhead.

Well, I guess everyone wants to cut cost and would prefer to be a local investor, get a lot of wavers when import duty are concern. This is business!

Yes, this is so true. He'll probably be making more sef.

President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Sanusi Lamido At His Newborn Daughter's Naming Ceremony In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59