Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) (37748 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by debbie223(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2017
almos all d appointees r muslims.Is it dat we dont have christians that can fit in2 these positions?Just curious though.

2 Likes

Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by ifyain: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2017
HOW CAN SOMEBODY BORN IN 1963 BE 50 YEARS OLD? THIS COUNTRY IS REALLY BEEN GOVERNED BY ZOMBIES

1 Like

Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2017
gberra:
LionDeleo take note of this one too. Shares the same absurdities & talkativeness with the other numbskull. almost the same modus operandi & they're both pals. some others in the same clique have gone silent lately. I told you so bro.

No Peace for Igbos.

Yeah, I have started noticing this one lately and as you rightly observed, both of them seem to be jumping from one thread to the other in search of where Bubu is being insulted.

What they do is to quickly align themselves with any of their asslickers and continue the insults. After that, they pat themselves at the back for jobs well done. grin grin grin

The truth is that most of these bunches that come to insult govt officials live very miserable and pathetic lives and they have this funny indoctrination that Bubu is responsible for those their unfortunate conditions.

If you want to hear the most illogical and senseless insults to govt officials, go to any slum, just engage in some discussions with the residents, you will know the kind of life these frustrated ever crying children of hate actually live.
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by blackpanda: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2017
talk2archy:
What doea she understand SGF talkless of acting on it. wrong decission.

You that is still an applicant at home with nothing to show for, is the one abusing a woman that has bagged a ph.d and risen to the level of permanent secretary na beans?? Please be quiet
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
opalu:
Wow!! She was born on my birthday 3rd June

I guess that makes you co-acting SGF. grin grin
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
OPCNAIRALAND:
Buhari has a fetish with the name "Lawal", "Lawan".

I bet you if there was a Biafran named Lawal or Lawan, Buhari no go mind say na 5%, he will bring him in as next SGF.

Alhaji Cletus Lawan
Mr Lawal Okoroafor

grin

Sai Baba
Sai Lawal

Please, what is Biafran? Is that a club or cult? What is their goolus? Can I join them? My name is Giringori Akabogwu-Lawani. I was born in Oyo, Oyo State.My father came from Umuleri-Aguleri, my mother from Arozinduogwu. I live in Uli-Ihiala. grin
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
One Nigeria forever. grin
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by Ngokafor(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
gberra:
LionDeleo take note of this one too. Shares the same absurdities & talkativeness with the other numbskull. almost the same modus operandi & they're both pals. some others in the same clique have gone silent lately. I told you so bro.

No Peace for Igbos.

....Calling your gay partner shows how much of a coward you are You better go take your medications before you go starkers soon on the streets..Voices in your head keeps talking to you day and night and they will never cease...I will keep posting untill you all die of in frustration cos i can see the effects my comments has on you and your goons.

..You and your fellow cowards,prowl around like the criminally-insane you are,stalking people here day and night,butting in on their mentions,because you 'are determined to fight and defeat Ipob here' accoding to you undecided..

...So .because folks are not cyber-lunatics like you and actually have a life out-side Nairaland,you assume they are silent because of an ingrate like you and your lame co-travellers?? undecided..Thats how crazily delusional you lots are..oh yes people are taking off and more have gone because of 'gberra and co'....

...May your IPOB-induced madness continue till you commit suicide...I have given you slimy lunatic the attention you desperately..I will ignore as usual for now,but .Keep following me around you hear??,cowardly mongrel.
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
gberra, a confirmed ol_s_o is here foaming from both sides of the mouth, spitting smelly saliva all over the places and forming "life outside nairaland" as if we don't know what they are in real life.

I swear, all these frustrated headless nonentities forming "life" behind faceless nl are not worth more than 3 "likes" and 2 "shares" in real life.

Over worwor wan kill some of them.

No be naija we dey?

On nairaland, some are even richer than Bill Gates, but in reality, they are not worth more than church rats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by gberra: 4:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
LionDeLeo:
gberra, a confirmed ol_s_o is here foaming from both sides of the mouth, spitting smelly saliva all over the places and forming "life outside nairaland" as if we don't know what they are in real life.

I swear, all these frustrated headless nonentities forming "life" are not worth more than 3 "likes" and 2 "shares" when you come across them in real life.

No be naija we dey?

On nairaland, some are even richer than Bill Gates, but in reality, they are not worth more than church rats.
My friends here bursted into laughter reading this post. crazy @ 3likes & 2shares.. lol!!!!!!.. Infact, dunno what to say to you.

omenkalives read this post. BTW you may end up killing that buttfly of yours whose shame you're exposing to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
...Are u saying people who look innocent are not to be trusted? Asking coz I have an innocent look too
i just don't trust them , just like I don't trust quiet people... with them you just can't be sure of anything.... speaking from experience
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by mondee02(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

So some people are still living in the middle ages not to marry a person of another religion or be blood relative?

All I'm saying is that they're not related.
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by mondee02(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
AreaFada2:

So some people are still living in the middle ages not to marry a person of another religion or be blood relative?

All I'm saying is that they are not related.
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
mondee02:

All I'm saying is that they are not related.

I say see oyinbo you dey say see father/fada.

Any difference? You insinuate that because their religions are different, they cannot be related through blood or matrimony.

In a place we like to claim one Nigeria & unity in diversity? In the 21st century? shocked shocked
Re: Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) by mondee02(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
AreaFada2:

I say see oyinbo you dey say see father/fada.

Any difference? You insinuate that because their religions are different, they cannot be related through blood or matrimony.

In a place we like to claim one Nigeria & unity in diversity? In the 21st century? shocked shocked

Oh my!!!
I'm not arguing with you
it happens that some Muslims are relative to some Christians, my nephew is a Muslim but what I'm saying is that the suspended SGF and the new acting are not related.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Vows To Destroy Banks Refusing Old Naira Notes / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / INEC Under Fire For Giving Certificate Of Return To ‘wrong Person’ In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.