Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) (37775 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by zoba88: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Every beginning has an end and every end has a new beginning.

For IGP Ibrahim K. Idris, life as a police officer has gotten to that place today and he is set to begin another life at another LEVEL. Ibrahim Idris is celebrating his 60th birthday today and is also retiring today after reaching 60 years as he was born on January 15, 1959. The retiring IGP is handing over to Adamu Mohammed Lafiya as acting IGP, after completing the mandatory 35 years in service.
“I call to thank you all for working with me. If I offend you, it’s for you to forgive me. If you offend me, Ihave forgiven you. This job is a very difficult one, we should be grateful to God for allowing us to come this far.The incoming IGP Adamu Mohammed is a brother and friend. I call on you to accord him all the support you gave me and even more.” -IGP Ibrahim Idris said as he signs out before the management team and the incoming IGP, predatory to handing over tomorrow.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/igp-idris-signs-out-in-presence-of.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by zoba88: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2019

1 Share

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by sarrki(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari knows better

8 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by madridguy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Every beginning has an end. Thank you Mr Ibrahim Idris for your service.

21 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by sholatech(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
End of an Era. His friend and colleague takes over!

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by deepwater(f): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
lol

Number one and Number 2 above go dey shout for nairaland from morning till night...

No post gum them last last grin grin grin grin

the deadmeat suya seller has been blocked from their whatsapp group

undecided

25 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
He finally transmitted. Idris is the worst IGP in Nigeria's history. Hope EFCC will go after him immediately

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Iceman2017(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
angry
Northern state of Nigeria...
At times I don't blame anybody for the level of tribal bigots we have in Nairaland, after all our president is a tribal goat.
Upon all the complain of one sided appointment, the so called Messiah of some fools still keep deaf ear in an important issue like this. And someone want me to believe that the pathetic man meanth well for every tribe

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
I still do not understand. The timing of Sacking IGP is right,but the timing of CJN is wrong. una head sef no dey correct

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by pol23: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adamu
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by toluxa1(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by oluwafrosh65: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
fulani goes, another fulani comes in

12 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by crownwealth: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Useless IGP

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked shocked

Buharry the most tribalistic and religious bigot since Nigeria gained Independence.

All security outfits in the country are headed by the north.

Even when a Southerner is next in line for the position, he finds a way to bring his kinsmen and friends into the position.

How can an incompetent and illiterate quota system police man like Ibrahim Idris become the IGP?
Only Buharry the dullard can make it happen.

12 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Abeyjide: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
I love buhari on this.
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Cutrone63: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
People should always make their voice heard, if not for pressure from the masses his tenure would have been extended. He should go and enjoy his retirement.
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by deepwater(f): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
The guy started his career at 25.

some at 40 are still selling suya and shouting BUHARI MANNA BBQ 4+4 BABA SAI grin grin grin grin

You will tell your grand kids how you spent 2015 - 2019 doing nothing on the internet

take a look at your CV, i am certain this period of time is exempted 2015 - 2019 (You cant account for it)

25 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Hardamz(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
BUHARI! Must it always be the NORTHERNERS?
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Sweetcollins: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Goodbye agbero in uniform
Nepotistically, ur kindred has replaced you
South west and south east are never trusted ally

3 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
toluxa1:
grin
Why nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by crownwealth: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
ONE DAY, Mohomodu Buhari will be booted out.

Come May 29th 2019, in the mighty name of Jesus.

12 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Factfinder1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
This new ig looks like an illiterate to me ....looks confuse and uneducated... Curse too much for police people body they don't ever look good even with all the money

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by pol23: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Afamu
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Quality20(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
But igbos would still not b pleased,they want more than they are entitled to forgetting that d country isn't only north (Hausa), east(Igbo), and west(Yoruba)

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by helinues: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Transmission transmitted out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by iberrylee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who is that Animal typing b up there sad
Nigeria police is filled with bunch of inept hungry slowpokes..look at the incoming IG looking like a school sign board

2 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Whatever you do people will talk I love you idris happiness awaits your retirement

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Ohraykon: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Transmission to retirement

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by Omeokachie: 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good riddance

Adamu should take a learning from the tenure of this political officer.

Right before him is a man he does not want to be like.

2 Likes

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by teebaxy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
in a sane country this idiot ought to have been sacked since... i wish d new igp a successful tenure

1 Like

Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by frankfrancis871: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
sad

He died a great man,
RIP the most intelligent wrestler in the world.
Re: Igp Idris Signs Out In The Presence Of Incoming Igp Adamu(photos) by AutoReportNG: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
At last... I hope the spokesman is leaving too... That guy is so uncouth with words, Jimoh or whatsoever his name is.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / Court Of Appeal Declared Usani Usani As Cross River APC Governorship Candidate / Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.