Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. (6669 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Yakubu Nagoda Resigns As Special Assistant To Governor Ganduje / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
IPOB:

Lol i don't really know the name was available

Hahahahaha only God knows how many mentions u receive in a day!. grin

Bcoz its one the most mentioned words here! grin
I feel for u shaa cheesy grin
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by kid23(m): 8:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Biafra is bigger than a person or persons
If you I tired you back out
BIAFRA RESTORATION IS A TASK THAT MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED

THERE HAVE BEEN SUSPENSIONS IN IPOB DUE TO INSURBODINATION FROM IPOB HIERARCHY IN WHICH PRINCIPLE OFFICERS WERE SUSPENDED INCLUDING EMMA NMEZU,CLIFFORD IROANYA, UCHENNA Omio Asiegbu ETC.

THAT IS TO SHOW YOU THE KIND OF NATION WE ARE BUILDING.

IF YOU FOUND WANTING YOU WILL BE REMOVED
IN EVERY STRUGGLE THERE MUST BE BETRAYAL BUT ARE WE RESOLUTE,FORMIDABLE,DETERMINED.

D ANSWER TO ALL THESE IS YES!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS "ALA OWUWA ANYANWU"

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

GOD BLESS ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOOD WILL

SHALOM MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by annnikky(f): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2017
PenisCaP:

Ezigbo Nwanyi oma!...enjoy joor.
Thats how he goes abt here chasing every ipob girl.. refinerr, ngozi and now u grin.
Beggin to send pms.. he no even get shame.
HE SO WISH HE IS IGBO! unfortunately he cant be! grin.

Anyways we hav give his thread enough coments already.. solets stop here dear.
Takke care cool
Lol
Umu afor igbo bu umu sapuru ahu, ochoro ima ma oga ekete oke nga ha'no grin

U too dear

1 Like

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by jpphilips(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
Barrister Emma Nmezu was also also accused by
Chikaobu Jacobs

of not paying monthly dues. Bit I said this. That is why they don't treat and they were abusing me.

"to our notice?
Like Emma nmezu, director kept welcoming him on his own on the radio and calling him a good man, now tell me what is Emma nmezu's input since then and now?
We've been told that they don't even pay monthly dues, imagine that!
If you say he does, let him scan his receipt of payment and post it online that we may see it!
But that he hasn't done since the announcement.
So now you see!
CHIUKWU ABHIAMA HAS REJECTED THEM, AND SO WE NEED THEM NO MORE IN THIS STRUGGLE, PERIOD!"

This scrotum actually think there is a struggle anywhere grin
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by PenisCaP: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2017
annnikky:

Lol
Umu afor igbo bu umu sapuru ahu, ochoro ima ma oga ekete oke nga ha'no grin

U too dear

Hahahh ooh nwayi oma..
umu oma!
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
jpphilips:

This scrotum actually think there is a struggle anywhere grin

I have been telling them they are misusing their money
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by MirabelArode(f): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

Even my fellow zombie means am a zombie Mynd44 Lalasticlala.

you when last did u hear Emma Nmezu speak on Radio Biafra. You're not even current. I listen to Radio Biafra everyday to look for fault.

Barr Emma Nmezu has been kicked out. On your radio to confirm

The thing pain your muslim skull no be small. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by IPOB: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have been telling them they are misusing their money

IpobExposed
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Notasyouthink: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

The way u guys are yet to recover from the fact that Buhari is back is the way you're yet to recover from the fact that I am an Igbo guy
You are not Igbo I can tell if someone is an Igbo from 1000 miles away.... You think we Igbos don't know the strategy you and your paymasters are using??

1 Like

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Notasyouthink: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
That is how they will keep betraying themselves and backing out of the struggle. Useless IPOB.

The assistants to Nnamdi Kanu are Uche Mefor and Barrister Emma Nmezu that his phonecalls were leaked that I exposed here.

I saw this news since they have been insulting him. Just want to be sure went to his profile and confirm everything. The third pillar of Biafra has backed down. This was the man that was instructing the IPOB terrorist group to fight the army if they shoot them.

Pls observe the comment on RB London and the comment on his profile.

They are angry with him because Orjizor Kalu went to visit h secretly. In the photos below.

Charlie Boy has also backed out. strong and intelligent men are backing out. Only some illiterate touts are supporting this.

Emma Nmezu second to Nnamdi Kanu has backed out SHAME

Did I hear you well? When did Emma Nmezu became kanu's deputy?? Is Charlie boy an IPOB member let alone backing out?? I always say it on this forum that you can only deceive gullible afonjas not bia4rans.

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Did I hear you well? When did Emma Nmezu became kanu's deputy?? Is Charlie boy an IPOB member let alone backing out?? I always say it on this forum that you can only deceive gullible afonjas not bia4rans.

Deputy is Uche Mefor
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Notasyouthink: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
IpobExposed:

Deputy is Uche Mefor
Then why did you say that Emma Nmezu is second to kanu??
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Then why did you say that Emma Nmezu is second to kanu??
was barrister not an assistant?
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Notasyouthink: 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
IpobExposed:
was barrister not an assistant?
You said that Emma Nmezu second to Nnamdi kanu has backed out. that was what you said at the tail end of your propaganda post.
Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by somtookeke(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu's social media account has been blocked
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/nnamdi-kanu-social-media-account-has.html

Comment, Like, Share

Re: Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2020
So?

OP WHATS YOUR POINT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Slain Boko Haram Fighters-Viewers Discretion (False information) / IPOB- Right Ideology But Wrong Methodology! / Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.